Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2443 replies to this topic

#2141 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:36 PM

Sure, Tsubaki Factory will be alright XD XD

edcfc284.gif

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2142 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:20 AM

Well guys, i think Tsubaki Factory will have a new members audition (along with Ju=Ju)

what i understand, TF will be continue as a "generational group" instead of One-off group.

Can't wait..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2143 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:27 AM

I just hope it doesn't mean someone will graduate.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2144 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:30 AM

^ Risamaru was the one i think. Perhaps they will need some reinforcement about this matter XD

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2145 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:33 PM

Why do I smell graduations? I mean TF is totally fine without Risamaru. Her lines are shared between Saorin, Kisora, Maopin, Omizu, Kiki and Kishimon and I like 8-nin more. However, if Natsume joins TF, I'll be totally fine.

#2146 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:57 PM

I feel, rather than TF needing more members, this is just another avenue to debut KSS rather than making a new group (which will require even more spreading thin of songs and choreographers).

#2147 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:36 PM

To be fair I think a lot of Kenshuusei members give off the elegant, cute Tsubaki vibe. That would be pretty cool.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2148 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 06:46 PM

Why do I smell graduations? I mean TF is totally fine without Risamaru. Her lines are shared between Saorin, Kisora, Maopin, Omizu, Kiki and Kishimon and I like 8-nin more. However, if Natsume joins TF, I'll be totally fine.

It's not just about distributing lines, she was a big and popular presence in the group. Her departure, and especially in such a way was very detrimental to Tsubaki. And it's also rather likely that more members will depart soon, but with a proper send-off (hopefully). 

I8dtEOy.gif

#2149 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 04:30 AM

I understand how popular Risamaru was. Sure, the group lost popularity after she left, but imagine how worse it would have been had she stayed, I bet it would have been 10 fold worse. 8-nin Tsubaki is still fine. The group needs some time to recover, but it doesn't mean that other members cannot recover 80% of Risamaru's achievements.

I think this sudden audition also implies batches of KSS debut.

#2150 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:07 AM

One thing that annoys me, is to think that there will be more TF member to be graduated. I'm hoping that's not gonna happen, just add a new lady-like member(s) into current TF lineup, it will be fine.

For current Kenshuusei, i think Nakayama Natsume, Saitou Madoka and Hirayama Yuki fits perfectly in TF, they have a lady-like aura (which is essential thing in TF).

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2151 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 10:22 AM

One thing that annoys me, is to think that there will be more TF member to be graduated. I'm hoping that's not gonna happen, just add a new lady-like member(s) into current TF lineup, it will be fine.
For current Kenshuusei, i think Nakayama Natsume, Saitou Madoka and Hirayama Yuki fits perfectly in TF, they have a lady-like aura (which is essential thing in TF).

That's my fear too. It seems like more members asked for a departure and managment chooses the way to add new members asap... :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2152 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:06 PM

I am pretty sure there are members who have plans to graduate and also perhaps trying to get the fans excited about new addition so that they can forget about Risa's incident and departure.

So it's not a surprise that the management decide to announce a new generation.

But then this would mean they have overthrow the original basis of the group, which is to uphold Berryz spirit.

At this point, I have somewhat lost interest in Tsubaki Factory. So whatever the management decides to do with the group, I have no strong feelings about it.

#2153 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 11:37 AM

^

Thanks for clearly and carefully posting that you have no opinion.  We are all now fully aware that you don't care, and this enlightens us all.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2154 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:19 PM

I understand how popular Risamaru was. Sure, the group lost popularity after she left, but imagine how worse it would have been had she stayed, I bet it would have been 10 fold worse. 8-nin Tsubaki is still fine. The group needs some time to recover, but it doesn't mean that other members cannot recover 80% of Risamaru's achievements.

People are dissapointed because she was popular but don't realize how it would be far worse to let her stay even after her dumb actions.

Do you honestly think there would be 0 tension if she came back? Do you think Risa would be fine if she was pushed in the background when being one of the two front girls isn't enough for her? Watching people who "doesn't deserve to be pushed" in her eyes getting more than her would be the least thing she needs.

All the members represent the concept of Tsubaki perfectly. Yes, it sucks to see your fav leaving, especially like that. But some people really act like she was the only good thing in this group and the only reason their recent singles sold well. Riko and Mao are still great dancers, Yumeno and Mizuho are still solid singers, Saorin and Kisora still have a lot of personality, Kiki was already a great front girl before Risa's big push and Ami is still a fantastic visual who had her first big success with her photobook.

I am worried about the group future, not because the one who created this situation left, but because she hurted the group reputation, trashed the best seller and killed any chance for Saorin to recover from her scandal. But i feel like if U!P wasn't satisfied by the sales and didn't think the group would be fine, they wouldn't try to turn Tsubaki into an Angerme/Juice=Juice like group.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2155 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:57 PM

I am not sure how my comment about Risa's popularity led to a discussion about the implications of her return to the group... That is water under the bridge now and it was clearly a point of no return, I wasn't talking about such what-ifs at all, what I implied is that the decision to add new members to Tsubaki Factory is the after-effect of that whole fiasco. That situation caused them to lose fans and the momentum they had up until that point.

No one said the current members are not good enough, they all have their individual strengths. But if the group had stayed as they were and things hadn't gone south, they wouldn't be adding new members, at least not right now. But I think it's a good sign that the office trusts the Tsubaki brand and wants to keep it going for many years to come. It will come at a cost of the group becoming generational, but it worked well with Juice=Juice, and I think it will go over similarly with Tsubaki too.

I8dtEOy.gif

#2156 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:13 PM

^

Thanks for clearly and carefully posting that you have no opinion.  We are all now fully aware that you don't care, and this enlightens us all.

Guess you didn't read properly. No strong feelings doesn't mean no opinion.

I would have preferred for them to stay 8nin and stay true to the Berryz spirit (which was the basis of the group).

But the management has decided to add new members, it doesn't bother me the least since my interest in the group has dwindled.

#2157 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:49 PM

People are dissapointed because she was popular but don't realize how it would be far worse to let her stay even after her dumb actions.

Do you honestly think there would be 0 tension if she came back? Do you think Risa would be fine if she was pushed in the background when being one of the two front girls isn't enough for her? Watching people who "doesn't deserve to be pushed" in her eyes getting more than her would be the least thing she needs.

All the members represent the concept of Tsubaki perfectly. Yes, it sucks to see your fav leaving, especially like that. But some people really act like she was the only good thing in this group and the only reason their recent singles sold well. Riko and Mao are still great dancers, Yumeno and Mizuho are still solid singers, Saorin and Kisora still have a lot of personality, Kiki was already a great front girl before Risa's big push and Ami is still a fantastic visual who had her first big success with her photobook.

I am worried about the group future, not because the one who created this situation left, but because she hurted the group reputation, trashed the best seller and killed any chance for Saorin to recover from her scandal. But i feel like if U!P wasn't satisfied by the sales and didn't think the group would be fine, they wouldn't try to turn Tsubaki into an Angerme/Juice=Juice like group.

That's why I stated the loss for the group when Risa left is much less severe than the loss caused to the group when Risa is still in the group. TBH, after hearing the incident, I wanted her to be fired ASAP. It's really toxic to keep her around after that. Do you notice it, but I feel like the group becomes funnier to watch after she left. What I cannot believe is that quite a lot of her fans are ready not to support the group after she left, even though she was a guilty one there.

^

Guess you didn't read properly. No strong feelings doesn't mean no opinion.

I would have preferred for them to stay 8nin and stay true to the Berryz spirit (which was the basis of the group).

But the management has decided to add new members, it doesn't bother me the least since my interest in the group has dwindled.

I bet next time you won't be forced to explain yourself like that. It's much better to ignore such comments which neither refute or agree with your opinions.

#2158 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:06 PM

Calm down girls, there's enough of me for everyone.

TFactory becoming more and more spicy, RIP Risamaru goddess. Your sacrifice won't be forgotten.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#2159 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:28 AM

I've made an introduction video for the current lineup of Tsubaki Factory, if you're interested in getting to know them, give it a watch!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#2160 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 03:30 AM

To celebrate their 4th anniversary on the 22nd (major debut), there wille be a 2-hour special of Tokyo Walk featuring the Camelias.

https://mobile.twitt...059959099052032

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users