Photo

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー)

tsubaki factory kishimoto yumeno niimura kisora yamagishi riko tanimoto ami asakura kiki ogata risa

• Please log in to reply
2444 replies to this topic

#2121 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 08:29 AM

Taiban don't really have rankings. It's translated as battle of the bands, but in meaning it's really more like a small number of groups, usually two but sometimes more playing back to back, which is why I referenced the previous concert with S/mileage and SKE (which was absolutely competitive if you hear how people talked about it). The 対 part more or less references that with it being a shorter show with multiple acts means that each act will be performing for the fans of the other group(s) so it is up to the performers to win those fans over. That said, I'm unfamiliar with the program so it's not impossible that there are rankings, just that it's unlikely. Scoring groups from different companies is generally a no-no in Japan, but it could be fun if something does actually mix that up.

If memory serves (it's been quite a while, so I could be wrong) there were no specific rankings or overall winner declaration when BEYOOOOONDS did their show with @17, but I think I remember them dong some little games/"battles" between performance segments (I think one of the punishments was BEYOOOOONDS having to do super cutesy member introductions).

Wouldn't surprise me if some on the fan side of things put a little more emphasis(?) on this one though, given H!P/*48 history.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2122 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:45 AM

Hewo?! 

I'm back again to beg you guys to vote for our girls in the H!P fan vote! This group is full of cute, amazing idols and they never get shown enough love in these fan polls.

Please don't let our girls down! Let's get some of them ranking in the top 30! *cries* 

You can vote here! https://t.co/uq8YR8jMsc?amp=1

And for more info see our forum thread here - http://www.hello-onl...-fan-vote-2020/

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2123 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 09:11 AM

Hello! Project Presents... -Premier Seat- Tsubaki Factory Premium 2020-10-30
https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7xrqdy

#2124 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:25 PM

I would die if I were surrounded by this much cuteness. :)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJpWq5cu/

#2125 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 05:00 PM

OMG YES! :arrow:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2126 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 08:00 PM

Be so extremely cute should be illegal. 

Ps: Maopin jumping in the background   :sob:

#2127 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:02 PM

I like how Ami joins right in. :D

#2128 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 01:45 PM

b912093118a305c8cedc96043b094e76cc2bb64f

First 8-nin group picture. I feel so sorry for the group and Risa herself. But I guess this is for the best. It's just sad the the group cannot continue as a 9-nin towards the end of their shelf-life.

And it's so unfortunate that the first member to leave the group did not get a graduation ceremony.

Now watch Mizuho and Ami getting the push. I am hoping Kisora will get the push too.

My love for Tsubaki has decreased quite substantially. I officially do not stan for any group in H!P as of current.

#2129 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:04 PM

Nice to see Mizuho and Ami on first row. They would be dumb to not push these two. Even with the whole scandal going on, Ami's photobook sold well, just behind Kaedi's and Rio's big first sales.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#2130 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 01:54 AM

Yo but check out Kisora's part on the birthday event digest:

Damn, girl is breaking hearts out there.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#2131 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 05:25 PM

After the loss of Risa maybe management decides to add one new member (like in ANGERME) to have 9 members again? 

What do you think? Is it good?

Would like to see a KSS maybe getting his debut...

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#2132 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 06:12 PM

Nah, they don't need another member unless their next single flop really hard. Right now they have everything they need and the new line distribution is pretty good.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#2133 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:02 PM

I don't think they will add new members. If Kobushi didn't get new members, I doubt Tsubaki will.

Plus they are supposed to follow the Berryz spirit, I will presume they will retain their original line-up (since their major debut) until the group either disband or go into hiatus.

And the girls are all pretty close in age, I can see them graduating altogether.

Unless the agency decided to do a J=J and add a bunch of new members when they make plans for the original members to graduate.

Interestingly, they still haven't change the blog header as it still showing the 9nin picture wheres the other social media platforms have already updated the current 8nin picture.

Actually, come to think about it, when Tsubaki eventually comes to an end (assuming they will all bow out together in the current line-up like Kobushi and all members decide to stay in the entertainment industry), do you think in the future, we will get Risa back with the girls for a reunion for a H!P event considering she is staying in the entertainment industry and plays a significant part of Tsubaki?

I don't expect Tsubaki to last any longer than 5 years if they are retaining the current line-up to the end of the group's shelf-life. That would be bittersweet if Risa eventually reunite with the girls in the future since she is technically an original member.

#2134 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:13 PM

I hope the manager only starts to think about adding members when sufficient number of current members intend to graduate (like 3 or 4 members). I love the 8-nin chemistry within the group right now.

#2135 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:28 PM

So far, Tsubaki is one of the best selling group, even surpassing Angerme and sometimes J=J in term of sales, so i can see them trying a new generation a bit before all the girls graduates, but right now i can't see them adding anyone.

#2136 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 01:26 AM

I recall it being revealed at one point that the agency intended to have new additions in Kobushi before the original members decided to disband instead. I'm inclined to believe that unless Tsubaki members start dropping as quickly as Kobushi did that it is likely they will try to add new members, and there would be enough original members wanting to remain that it would happen. If that's the case, I'd prefer it happen sooner to set the precedent now and lessen the blow for later to reduce the risk of mass graduations, even if it's just 1 new member before keeping a static lineup again for the next couple of years.

In a way, TF is already somewhat inoculated to the experience of new additions, but it has already been quite a while and they all still consider themselves as a single generation since the newer members were added before the major debut. The closest similar gap if a new member is added would probably be J=J, and that dam burst very shortly after the first new additions. Thankfully though the transfer of Nanami along with the wait for Ruru made everyone a little less on-edge about it compared to the similar gap in S/mileage from 2nd to 3rd gen. That being the case, Oota Haruka being transferred into Tsubaki after the probationary period for her own scandal might be a good way to tackle a few different issues at once.

#2137 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:57 PM

After the loss of Risa maybe management decides to add one new member (like in ANGERME) to have 9 members again? 

What do you think? Is it good?

Would like to see a KSS maybe getting his debut...

I don't think so, reflected from Kobushi's case before. IMO management wanted to make a Factories into an unique one-shot group (similar to Berryz or C-ute), to live their own path (and maybe with its original members) until graduation. What i see is a different path with group like MM (of course) and Anju or Ju=Ju.

The fact that Tsubaki added a 2ki, IMO to boosted their sales during debut. and the current 8-nin formation is still solid IMO, although the ace/center (Risamaru) just quit. At least for now XD (will never know about the plan from management)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2138 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 04:04 PM

personally i hope they don't add new members. as said before i think they're fine as is, and adding new girls would kinda disrupt them more than they already have been with risamaru's departure. and also they're supposed to have the berikyuu spirit, so i feel like adding new members would kinda mess with that since berikyuu never did lol. though considering mgmt apparently wanted to add new girls to kobushi i wouldn't be surprised if the same happened here, but also kobushi was a different situation (losing 3 girls in one year after debut vs 1 girl 4-5 years after debut) so it kinda made more sense there than with tsubaki

#2139 kakkowarui

kakkowarui

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 04:19 PM

I feel like they'll probably add someone in sooner or later, since they usually seem to add in new members soon after the youngest turns 18 (as Maopin did this year) regardless of how the group is doing. In H!P it's not really about a group "needing" new members, they just seem to add young, fresh members as soon as everyone's 18+ (like what's happened with J=J a few times now) . I'm not sure if they'd add a member in 2021 but I wouldn't consider it impossible, especially if someone graduates.

#2140 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 09:10 AM

[FC Event 2020] Tsubaki Factory ~Camellia Figh! Vol. 11 Camellia Xmas 2020~ 2Bu (2020-12-12 - Yamano Hall)
Part 1: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7ygm99
Part 2: https://www.dailymot...m/video/x7yhnc1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users