• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#21 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

There will only be a total of 1,150 tickets.

VIP tickets info came out yesterday.

Cost is $2,000 MXN

Includes: 

Early access to the hall

Group picture signed by all members

Handshake /Hightouch (not defined yet)

Original CD ambum just for Mexico

Commemorative bracelet.

*______*

I am sooo getting the VIP

Is this for real?  A total of only 1,150 tickets??! 

Sorry for my double take on this, but are you saying there will only be 1,150 VIP tickets?  OR there are only 1,150 tickets for the entire concert?

1,150 tickets?!  Hell, I could have easily sold that many by my own amature  promotions here in the USA.  *facepalm*

Please provide a link so I can verify this.  If that is all it takes to get °C-ute to a country, getting °C-ute to the USA is very do-able.

#22 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

^ total of 1150 tickets for the concert

Posted Image

#23 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

Total u.u

The venue itself is really small, we have been complaining about it since day 1, but the organizers always do their events there, so there's a rumor that the venue is owned by the organizers and that is why they won't even consider the idea or somewhere else.

#24 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:56 PM

Thanks guys for the info.  I am excited!

I seriously doubt I will make the concert in Mexico City.  I am tied up that weekend, and by the time I could get free to go, I sincerely hope they are sold out.

I researched a little to bring °C-ute to the States two years ago, but gave up thinking there would not be enough fan support.   That year I watched a start-up band (Destrose) of 5 Japanese girls put on a concert in a large, but backwater, city in Mid-America.  It was an anime convention,  Tokyo in Tulsa.  There were 800 people in attendance at the concert.  After the concert, they stood in line for a handshake and merchandise event.  Destrose totally sold out of every album, t-shirt, poster, and all other merchandise, they brought with them.  Demand was so strong, they had to limit purchases so everyone could get something as a souvenir.   The convention ticket to see the concert was over $70.  $10 for parking.   I stood in line for over an hour, and dropped $20 for an album signed by all five girls.   

If a start up band never heard of before in America could do that here, why couldn't °C-ute (with over a million singles sold) do way better?? 

I am already looking into what US cities have the largest Japanese populations.  LA, San Fransisco, and Seattle seem to have the largest on the mainland.   Hopefully that is where the largest fan support could come from.  Non-Asians fans (like me) would be icing on the cake.

Who knows?  If we can generate enough interest, maybe °C-ute will be here next year!

The first promo I ever did was scary.  My group was on the hook for $$$ if we failed.  We needed to sell 900 tickets to break even.  We sold 1,450.   Ta Da!

No one has responded since I posted this, so there must not be as much interest as I thought.

Buying a ticket to a concert in Japan will be easier.

#25 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

Anyone willing to pick up my VIP ticket (IF) I get one? I'm trying to go for VIP but need someone to pick it up for me.

Puede alguna persona recoger mi boleta para mi? Quiero la boleta VIP pero no puedo ir al Mexico antes de 18 de septiembre. 

#26 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:34 AM

Thanks guys for the info.  I am excited!

I seriously doubt I will make the concert in Mexico City.  I am tied up that weekend, and by the time I could get free to go, I sincerely hope they are sold out.

I researched a little to bring °C-ute to the States two years ago, but gave up thinking there would not be enough fan support.   That year I watched a start-up band (Destrose) of 5 Japanese girls put on a concert in a large, but backwater, city in Mid-America.  It was an anime convention,  Tokyo in Tulsa.  There were 800 people in attendance at the concert.  After the concert, they stood in line for a handshake and merchandise event.  Destrose totally sold out of every album, t-shirt, poster, and all other merchandise, they brought with them.  Demand was so strong, they had to limit purchases so everyone could get something as a souvenir.   The convention ticket to see the concert was over $70.  $10 for parking.   I stood in line for over an hour, and dropped $20 for an album signed by all five girls.   

If a start up band never heard of before in America could do that here, why couldn't °C-ute (with over a million singles sold) do way better?? 

I am already looking into what US cities have the largest Japanese populations.  LA, San Fransisco, and Seattle seem to have the largest on the mainland.   Hopefully that is where the largest fan support could come from.  Non-Asians fans (like me) would be icing on the cake.

Who knows?  If we can generate enough interest, maybe °C-ute will be here next year!

The first promo I ever did was scary.  My group was on the hook for $$$ if we failed.  We needed to sell 900 tickets to break even.  We sold 1,450.   Ta Da!

No one has responded since I posted this, so there must not be as much interest as I thought.

Buying a ticket to a concert in Japan will be easier.

I hadn't seen this, but if you want to research a place I suggest LA. If anything else there's ALA and anime expo that a lot of people migrate to, but I think C-ute would be able to have a concert without the conventions.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#27 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:07 PM

Anyone willing to pick up my VIP ticket (IF) I get one? I'm trying to go for VIP but need someone to pick it up for me.

Puede alguna persona recoger mi boleta para mi? Quiero la boleta VIP pero no puedo ir al Mexico antes de 18 de septiembre. 

PM me to get the details and I can do it for you :)

#28 staplermofo

staplermofo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:20 PM

anyone have a link to this on ticketmaster?   I can't find it

#29 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

The page is down, but you can buy VIP tickets here https://www.paypal.c...d=WCPES3GG3BC4A

#30 staplermofo

staplermofo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

Thanks, I bought one via the paypal link.  I hope it works out.

#31 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:16 PM

Since the web page is down, they are gonne give further instruction on how to exchange the paypal receipt for the concert tickets as soon as they can get the server working again.

#32 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:38 AM

Does anyone have any idea when or how we can exchange our paypal receipts for the tickets? It looks like the site is still down.

#33 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:29 AM

Yeah the site is still down for me too. They posted today that people can pick up tickets but I still didn't put down a name yet for someone to pick it up for me. Is there somewhere i can do this? 

#34 Minagi-chan

Minagi-chan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:10 AM

I have the same problem. :S I don't know if I should mail them or something...

💚🌻从*´◇`);🌻💚

#35 Itze

Itze

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:08 AM

They posted today that VIP tickets can be picked up at J'Store in Mexico City until September 18th, you need the printed PayPal receipt and the ID (or a copy) of the person who paid for the ticket. 

Visit my Blog: Seishun Collection

Posted Image

Suzuki Kanon ~ Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Michishige Sayumi

#36 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:55 AM

So even if I didn't authorize a person yet I can send them a copy of my receipt and ID and they'll be able to get it?

#37 Itze

Itze

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:29 AM

It seems so, I certainly hope it's as easy as that

Visit my Blog: Seishun Collection

Posted Image

Suzuki Kanon ~ Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Michishige Sayumi

#38 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:56 AM

Thanks. Is there anyone who's going to be picking up tickets for other people? I should be able to get mine when I go down there, but just to be safe I might have someone pick it up for me early.

Also I'd like to try to go ahead and book my hotel soon. Does anyone have a recommended hotel or is there one where lots of the foreign fans are going to be staying?

#39 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:04 AM

I too will like to know. Ive been looking at hotels and there's a bed and breakfast liked 2 doors down from the club, other than that there are a good amount of hotels nearby for good prices. It'll be nice to stay where everyone is staying too though

#40 staplermofo

staplermofo

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 10:08 PM

I am curious about this as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users