947 replies to this topic

#801 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 06:45 PM

She's looking insane beautiful <3 Lover her hairstyle this way

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#802 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 01:05 PM

Kassa showing off some clothese she got from Honey Me Honey.

Attached Files

#803 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 11:45 PM

Momona Lisa

Attached Files

#804 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:07 PM

I...

Kassa will graduate from ANGERME at the end of the year. She will go abroad to study singing and dancing.

I am so devastated. It's nice to see Anju girls fulfilling their dreams, but... I really saw her as the next possible leader, or at least leading with Rikako and Moe :(

She was just so good in the last concerts and releases...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#805 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:15 PM

I knew she waa having a graduation glow, she was finally getting a push and her progress was on another level!
I'm sad since she was one of my favorites, wish the best for her.

#806 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:27 PM

No no no no T.T I'm so sad. She is my favorite member. 

Well, I'm happy she found a new goal and I wish her a lot of success of course, but I'm so sad.  :sob:

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#807 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:46 PM

It can't be!
It's one of my favorites, I loved it from minute one I saw it.
I was getting more attention and had come a long way.I do not get it.
I'm glad she's chasing her dreams but I don't like not seeing her anymore Angerme I had the feeling that I could go for acting or cinema things, but I wanted him to stay as long as possible and become in Leader. Well, I know she won't be a leader.
Shame to lose her as a member of Angerme, but if it is what you want, I hope you are happy and it goes Well.
I don't know if it will be possible to release another single with her, I would like it to be and that they make a "side" for her as a farewell. Now the group will be 9 again.

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#808 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1855 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 04:37 PM

I...

Kassa will graduate from ANGERME at the end of the year. She will go abroad to study singing and dancing.

I am so devastated. It's nice to see Anju girls fulfilling their dreams, but... I really saw her as the next possible leader, or at least leading with Rikako and Moe :(

She was just so good in the last concerts and releases...

I...don't get it :cold:  :sob:  <3  Ahhh she had such a good push in their latest concerts...and the latest single lines :cold:  Shame!!! *CRIES*

Sad to see another member gone in such a short time lap... x_x  But I wish her all the best for her future :respect:  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#809 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:53 PM

Wow, that's sad. She will graduate right after she becomes one of the front members in performances.

However, if she's going abroad to study singing and dancing, it implies that she wants to improve these skills to professional levels. I'll support her decision even if it's really sad to lose her so soon.

#810 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 06:31 PM

I didn't expect her to graduate so quickly. But I realize ever since Kana went on hiatus and then announce her graduation, Momona seems a little reclusive.

But I think it's good that she wants to further improve her skills as a performer. So it's definite that we will get to see her back in the public eye in the future.

#811 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 07:24 PM

She was the only one that kept my interest on Angerme since Funa's grad and Haachan's kickintheass.

Is sad, but i have no reasons to follow Angerme right now.   :(

Ok, the music is still great. 

#812 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 07:42 PM

I kinda expected her to graduate early. I mean she is suuuuper talented.
At first, when she was introduced, I was like uhm why this little girl. But wow. She isn't only super charismatic and beautiful but also improving a ton each year.
I believe she is one of those rare idols that can make a decent career in showbiz after graduating.
I love that she is graduating in order to skill up. And while I'm sad but I'm also happy for her somehow. ♥
I'm curious what her future brings!

#813 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 09:10 PM

She has a very popular face if she goes to Korea and enters Kpop industry. 

I think she will go to Korea and become a pop star.

#814 Boostn

Boostn

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:04 PM

Kassa just became my second fav in their current line up, but I hope (and believe) she will be successful in her future endeavors

That's why I like Anju so much, every member can easily have a stable future after they leave, they are all just so talented and expressive

I do wonder though, why have so many members graduated in the past 3 years... Hopefully everything is going good behind the scenes

https://discord.gg/ES52br6x3Z
Come join the official unofficial ANGERME discord server!

#815 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 11:34 PM

oof shes one of my favorites in anju rn. ill miss her. glad to see that shes following her dreams though, wishing her all the best

#816 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:10 AM

That's why I like Anju so much, every member can easily have a stable future after they leave, they are all just so talented and expressive
I do wonder though, why have so many members graduated in the past 3 years... Hopefully everything is going good behind the scenes

Absolutely agree with the first part. There's nobody who left because they wanted to stop, they all wanted to take the next step. So many of them made their way in the entertainment industry:

Maro - ZOC, songwriter
Meimi - soloist, musical actress
Maho - artist/photographer, model
Dawa - soloist, spokesperson
Rina - designer/fashionista
Kana - freestyler, business owner
Mizuki - soloist
Funakki - off to study dance
Kassa - soon off to study singing and dancing.

Funakki and soon Kassa are/will be out of sight for some time, but they didn't say goodbye forever.

On the second part, maybe that's exactly why so many girls leave Anju early. The group motivates them to try different things, to do the next step, to follow their dreams.

In comparison, when it comes to MM it seems like the girls have to work extra hard to do something on the side or even after graduation (maybe because they didn't get the chance to try while still in the group?).

Harunan is lucky to have her contacts, but Oharu more or less had to start from step one to build up her YouTube channel. Riho took off a few years to come back very slowly. Mizuki just starts to get her toes into solo releases, while THE singer of the group, Sakura, has no solo releases to her own. That might also be the reason why they hesitate to graduate imo. The only one I can see transferring into freelance/business more or less smoothly is Ikuta, since she has a niche and already started a bit on the side.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#817 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 10:42 AM

i always think that Kasa looks really fits as K-pop, kpop style cloths, make up, with pink colored hair and stuff.

I dont really into K-pop though, but i kinda hope her study leads there

#818 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 02:31 PM

Unpopular opinion: (just my wild thoughts, guys) Angerme has limited budget (compare to MM, JJ, or Tsubaki), and cannot afford to have lots of members, unless the members are productive (make money).

The depature of the Momona is marked as series of graduation in Angerme. I think since Ayacho graduated, series of graduations happened very fast. Rinappu & Kana (i understand this one, they're the members of the s/mileage era), but the new members to be graduated like Maho-chan, Muro-chan, Musubu-chan, and now Momona chan worries me. In my limited analysis, somehow they're not productive enough to produce a money (model, tv variety, sponsorship, etc). It's not about skill or popularity in my (wild) analysis.

The members like Kawamuu, Rikako, Moe is quite productive to be a model, representative, tv talent beside Angerme members. Take-chan probably just wait her time to come (she's the s/mileage era member). and new members (the young one) is on the making. in contrary, MM have stable lineup since Harunan's graduation, they added more 3-new members afterwards, without any graduations. I analyze perhaps MM have enough budget to maintain huge members (and also seniors members, their salary will be higher of course than the new one).

For JJ, Tsubaki, they still enjoying their good sales, with relative decent members. I guess their lineup will be more stable in next few years.

*just my wild analysis,

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#819 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 05:30 PM

I kind of agree with your wild analysis. I also think for the popularity level of Angerme, they've got unusually talented members, a lot of whom could do solo activities or more high profile activities but they don't get them, so the only way to get that is to leave the group.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#820 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 06:08 PM

Danes83's idea sounds interesting. I sense that Angerme is not treated similar to other groups, and now you brought that point. I think if we normalize all other factors, Angerme will have the most disadvantage. However, regarding graduations, there is one more thing that we overlook: it's not that the members aren't productive enough, it looks like some members don't have the opportunities to develop their skills further, which prevents them from making huge profits for the groups. In other groups like J=J or TF, members such as Uemura Akari still survive even when they just complete their main jobs (performing) while not having to look at other opportunities such as modeling, TV shows, etc. However, in Angerme, even members with other talents are not guaranteed to survive, and when they don't actively look for other opportunities, their chances of surviving decrease even more.

Oh, and that's why I also agree with Juandalyn's point. Sadly, MM members are treated more like babies, so they will face more obstacles after graduations. Angerme, is contradictory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users