• Please log in to reply
950 replies to this topic

#61 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:47 PM

It's too bad her hair is no longer this long.

She looks so pretty.

Oh she cut it? I think her long hair suits her face type more so hopefully she didn't cut it too short.

Spoiler

But yeah, the look she has here in the spoiler. I think that is the one where she should stay with the most.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#62 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:02 PM

I think they are talking about one of her newest official pictures (in spoilers). It looks a bit shorter there .... still super pretty though. Maybe it was just a maintenance cut. Long hair like this can look a bit frizzy at the ends and she's now judged by idol look standards  ^^;

Spoiler

tumblr_nuzraupf2J1rgfw11o1_540.jpgtumblr_nuzhokqsPS1rgfw11o1_540.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#63 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:10 PM

^Oh, then her hair is still plenty fine long then. Yeah, I just want her to get more fans if you meant me judging her, I'll still be a fan of her regardless even if she cut her hair super short lol but I'm talking about people who only pay attention to the looks of an idol and that she might lose some potential fans later down the road if she did cut it that short.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#64 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:19 PM

Nah I didn't mean you specifically :) ... just wanted to utter a corroborative theory as to why they cut her pretty long hair for maintenance reasons, because as a member of the idol world she has to look the best she can now.

6DYNteh.png

#65 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:32 PM

Ah I see. What you said makes a lot of sense though, I would understand for it to be that reason too. :) I think she is pretty much at that point though, the best she can look now. Unless she wow's us even more then good for her lol.

#66 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

Is Momona really 11yo?
If I didn't know better, I would not have guessed her age based on those pics AmaSuse posted above.
I also think its just maintainance cut. It is still quite long.
Rei and Yumeno got to keep their hair very long.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#67 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:51 PM

Wow, I forgot how young she is. That's great, so many years she has ahead of her in terms of idol growth. She looks tall in those pictures  but she is only 155cm but that might be tall for her age too so, hmm.

#68 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

^155cm is very tall for an 11yo XD

Shes like just 5 cm shorter than me :arrow:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#69 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:04 PM

Oh wow, she might become taller than you when she finishes puberty lol. I'm 175cm so I don't think she will be surpassing me though lol. XD Unless she gets to Kumai Yurina's height, that would be pretty interesting and then she would be taller than me lol. XD

#70 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:21 AM

Before
img20150830013111815s.jpg

After
img20150826152606s.jpg

Its like the swan story ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#71 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:32 AM

^I still say she is cute in both pics though lol. Bangs do look better on her so it was a good fashion choice. :good:

#72 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:46 PM

Oh no, her bday was a week ago, now she's 12. Anyway, here's some newspaper article with her, hope it'll be translated one day (when she debutes perhaps? :c18:)

Akiyama%20Mao,%20Kanatsu%20Mizuki,%20Kas

caCYGi9.jpg

#73 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

^Thank you for updating her thread, a whole month without information. :x

Seeing the selected girls, looks like the article is talking about the new and hopefuls.

#74 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 02:48 AM

With Musubu debuting Momona is now my #1 favourite KSS <3

#momonafor13thgen

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#75 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:28 AM

^ Seconded! .... She's a bit shy, but that's nothing that can't be mended :D

There's tons of awesome concert pictures of her! 

tumblr_nvp5bbwVuR1qzows9o1_500.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#76 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:15 AM

She is so adorable :wub:
img20151110041951825.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#77 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:18 PM

Momona looks great in this pic. Rarely see her from this angle :wub:
img20151117072949681.jpg

Other pics from picboard.
img2015111707292301.jpg

img20151117072936355.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#78 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:00 AM

^Love her bangs like that.  ^-^

#79 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:28 PM

She reminds me of a panda.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#80 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:52 PM

So cute :wub:
img20151215164526679.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users