950 replies to this topic

#701 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:18 AM

Jbz2me9.gif

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#702 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

from Ono Mizuho's thread :

"My Favorite Playlist" vol.18 - Kasahara Momona and Ono Mizuho (credit to [email protected])
kPRAWDo.jpg

wow, she like one EXID song i would love to see her cover it  :ph34r: ,,

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#703 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

She has taste!

62cb70da6ac59b585a9fa3a7f491500b.1000x51

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#704 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Kassa? Covering UP&DOWN? Absolutely not, not until she's like eighteen at least. Even the clean version of the dance is too inappropriate for a girl her age.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#705 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

^Agreed, she can dance to candy pop for now LOOOOOOL 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#706 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

^

^

yeah, that's just non-serious,, it just interesting the song is one of her top 10 playlist,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#707 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:17 PM

I would, however, love to see her attempt to do a dance cover of PLAYING WITH FIRE.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#708 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:02 AM

DUN0CjbV4AAmy8m.jpg

DUN0BAWU0AEPBd1.jpg

Suits her :good:

#709 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:29 PM

^Good! :arrow:

caCYGi9.jpg

#710 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:11 AM

I generally think a darker complexion looks better, but she really rocks her look 100%.  Even in "goofy" photos, I just don't think she's ever taken a bad picture.

#711 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:33 AM

:good:

Kasahara%20Momona-769767.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#712 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:28 AM

God this girl is so pretty! Kassaaa!
I wish there was more regular content of her. When will the media ever notice homegirl deserves at least three modeling jobs weekly and a regular spot on a popular variety program?!
God she's so pretty.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#713 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:17 AM

^
Broken record...
There is no such thing as “deserve.” Especially in show business.

I think if she was not a H!P girl she’d probably be a year from a career in gravure (if hypothetically she had wanted it). I don’t know if she “fits” mainstream fashion, but I’m speaking straight out of ignorance except that first part (there is no “deserve”).
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#714 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

^

What exactly at "at least three modeling jobs weekly and a regular spot on a popular variety program" didn't sound like an exaggerated fan demand to you?

Maybe read at least twice before sending a rude reply, trying to lecture someone. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#715 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:41 PM

^
"That lion was like 1000 pounds" isn't an exaggeration if the thing was a cheetah. It's only an exaggeration if there was a big lion.

Of course your comment was exaggerated, but it was still a statement about deserts.

Try to think about what you've done and said before you whine at somebody lecturing you.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#716 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:33 AM

^ When a person says "xy deserves the freaking world" the word deserve does not literally mean somebody earned the world. But is a statement about affection.
When someone says "this person deserves a freaking Nobel Prize" for e.g. impressing someone by inventing a spoon that stirrs itself in the pot they don't mean that person literally did something to earn that award.
Maybe check the colloquial use of the word deserve. And again stop being rude.

#717 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:35 AM

You don't have to believe me when I say "there is no deserve" but for somebody who believes that just deserts are pointless lie (that is, me) you are somebody that merits a comment to that effect.
This goes on
Spoiler

The more specific thing, about fashion modelling was not a lecture, and was not rude. It was a difference of opinion. I don't think anything I said there was rude or lecture-ish. If I'm mistaken, help me out.

Personal stuff about courtesy in PM.

#718 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:20 AM

I'm all about some semantic discussions on prescriptive vs descriptive language and its injection into colloquial vernacular based on philosophical perceptions of presumed societal deficiencies , but...

:good:

Kasahara%20Momona-769767.jpg

I stand by my previous statement about Kassa being one of H!P's most photogenic members at present and Angerme as a whole being an unfairly strong visual group.

#719 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

^
No argument here! :ph34r:

It’s been a long time since the “fans” were saying they’re all funny looking!

#720 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:46 AM

^Just only arguments on how people speak because that is so important in Kassa's thread. I'll help you out, you were being rude. People around here always say, "she deserves this" for any reason (I say the same thing too) but you decided to lecture IchVermisse for some random reason this time. IchVermisse already explained the phrase was a statement affection.

I like your new flair IchVermisse. :good:

I also think Momona also deserves to have more promotions too. Whether she gets more promotions or not, I'm happy with the impact she is already making and I would like to see her get more promotions because I like her since she is one of my top 3 in Angerme.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users