947 replies to this topic

#41 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

Quote for new page.

I'm really rooting for this girl. Hopefully she won't give up on being a KSS. She has a lot of potential ^_^

tumblr_nthp2tARlC1rgfw11o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nthpk73W1H1rgfw11o1_1280.jpg

Momotaro looks extra cute in those concert pictures AmaSusE shared.
Pretty eyes ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:43 PM

They way they've styled her for the concerts is amazing she really does look good, right now she's probably the best visually out of the new girls.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:29 PM

^You think so? But yeah, she is up there for sure. That is a look that is definitely working for her. Usually it takes much longer for some other girls to find that cute look that works for their features.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#44 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

Right now I'd assess - Ono is the best performance, Nakano is the most naturally cute (normally completely unintentionally XD ), Yanagawa the strongest all round Idol potential but Kasahara has the look she also really fits that overall image of a lot of KSS. (Unfortunately I can only assess based on who could attend those who could attend).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#45 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:10 AM

We shouldn't forget that Momona is yet to turn 12 ...so this kind of beauty (though granted she looks a bit more awkward off-stage) is kind of off-the-charts, isn't it? :D

In terms of the new KSS gen this would be my personal ranking. It's off-topic, I know, but please bear with me. I think it couldn't hurt to talk about them a bit more :)

-Yanagawa Nanami: Like Obsidian said - best all-rounder. Singing level is the highest of the newbies (maybe a draw with Ono Mizuho). I like her determination.  :sly:

-Kasahara Momona: beautiful, lots of dance talent, everything else pretty much a construction site which makes her all the more interesting for me :D

-Akiyama Mao: She has a cool aura. Also, while she might not be considered a beauty, I really like how she looks. I think, she will be a good performer too. I really liked her song choice for the test.

-Maeda Kokoro: She seems to be a very kind girl, I really like her eyes. Her being a karateka is awesome. Has lots of potential in every area.

-(Okamoto Honoka): Well, still no sign of life from Honoka, but this would be her position in my ranking. She's a beginner in everything but I found her interesting :)

-Nakano Rion: She's really very cute, isn't she :D ... She still has to train a lot, but she could be interesting. I love her signature hair style with the two little buns + loose hair  :)

-Kanatsu Mizuki: Awww, she seems so shy. Kind of like a mouse  ^^; ... in any case, she's cute, her new hair cut really suits her. She still very much a beginner.

-Ono Mizuho: good singer, already has an idoly aura. I'm just not particularly interested in her  ^^;

The three names in bold are part of my favourite KSS :) ...but I pretty much follow all KSS.

6DYNteh.png

#46 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:48 AM

^Be off-topic as much as you want when you want to share this topic ^_^

I still have to check the invidual threads to match a face.
I haven't memorize the face and names of the girls ^^;
And its not helping me much that I somehow see Rion and Momotaro looking the same XD
As long as Rion stick to her twin ponytails I can distinguish her from Momotaro ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#47 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

Posted this in the main thread a while ago. Maybe it helps :D

From tumblr, in case someone has trouble learning the names of the new girls  :)

tumblr_nqaqi5bvyu1uoervzo1_1280.jpg

Here's some new pictures so you can practice the names :D ... resolution in spoilers XD

6jqGF5i.jpg

G1FsJgF.jpg

7UzJp0f.jpg

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:51 PM

^Thank you for posting the pics :D

When looking at their first introduction photos and their current photo, they have change so much.
Everbody is cuter :lol:
I would not be able to tell they were the same girls ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#49 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:13 AM

I'm seeing her non-blog photos on picboard more that any other newbies. Hope this is a sign of her rise in popularity (bc pics are uploaded by fans who bought them rite?)

Kasahara%20Momona-576304.jpg

Doesn't she look p fine for 12 years? ^_^

caCYGi9.jpg

#50 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:42 AM

^She looks defined. Her makeover is really good.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#51 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:30 PM

It's so hard to believe she's only 11.

Her beauty reminds me so much of Uemu, she's like the second coming of her.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#52 ayumini

ayumini

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:48 PM

God if she looks like this at eleven how's she going to be at fifteen/sixteen?

#53 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:23 AM

I seriously hope she'll be still around that time for us to see!! :)

Apparently, Momona recently got lost in the big city  ^^;  ...http://blog.livedoor...s/46179281.html

Poor little baby ... getting lost was my personal nightmare when I was a kid. But getting lost alone in Tokyo is even more terrifying  ^^;  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#54 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:02 AM

So she has something else in common with Uemu? XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#55 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:05 AM

Her beauty reminds me so much of Uemu, she's like the second coming of her.

Exactly what I was thinking too ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#56 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 11:34 AM

Another great potential in Momona-chan  :keitai:

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#57 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:24 PM

Another very cute photo card :wub:
img20150914123025564.jpg

img20150914073954873.jpg

Sorry for posting the full pics and not the thumbnails.
The thumbnails don't do Momona justice XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#58 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:58 PM

She's so freaking adorable :D ....especially in the first pic - her lips with the teeth showing XD ...also, this has to be my favourite KSS outfit there ever was :D ... too bad it was only for one set of Nama Tamago shows and not one of their signature costumes.

6DYNteh.png

#59 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:07 PM

Momona :wub:
img20150922020421895.jpg

img20150922020257502.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#60 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

It's too bad her hair is no longer this long.

She looks so pretty.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users