• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#21 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:43 AM

Was watching the maidigi footage of namatamago show and caught a glimpse of Momona

72897a78c468e8885cc7a7c88d35c11a.png

She's truly stunning. Reminds me of both Uta and Matsui Rena in this shot, somehow.

I think she's gonna be the next outstanding beauty of H!P.

edit: nice, page topper! yay for page 2

#maavision

#22 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:02 AM

Her hobby seems to be dancing according to yesterday's Nama Tamago show! ... she's really already quite good :)

I think bangs suit her a lot <3

Kaga%20Kaede,%20Kasahara%20Momona,%20Mae

Hashimoto%20Nagisa,%20Kasahara%20Momona-

blog,%20Kasahara%20Momona,%20Ogawa%20Ren

6DYNteh.png

#23 decocandy

decocandy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:59 PM

Her bangs are really full,I love them ovo

Aarii ♥ Johnny ♥ Seungcheol ♥ Maria 
tumblr_nrzykyRb4e1u058oao4_500.jpg

Sig by: Nakari

#24 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

^^ AHH beauty >w<

seeing momona, kokoro and nanami in the same picture just made me go "damn, this kss gen sure is cute"

#maavision

#25 CaptainChisa ~

CaptainChisa ~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

Was watching the maidigi footage of namatamago show and caught a glimpse of Momona

She's truly stunning. Reminds me of both Uta and Matsui Rena in this shot, somehow.

edit: nice, page topper! yay for page 2

Sorry if this sounds weird, but I love how that dress fits her and how she looks in her costume. Whoever chose her dress did I good job, she looks stunning. I love the hair, and of course her beautiful face. 

~  Sakura  ~  Duu  ~  Maasa  ~ Captain  ~ Chisa  ~  Airi   ~ 

~  Maro  ~  Maho  ~ Tomoko  ~  Mai  ~ 

~  Reina  ~  Sayu  ~  Ai  ~ 

~  MY BLOG 

#26 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:16 PM

It's not even that she's pretty, she's flat-out beautiful, and she's only 11! Like, what even!? 

Her hobby seems to be dancing according to yesterday's Nama Tamago show! ... she's really already quite good :)

And she was already dancing on the first row at her first concert, that's got to mean something!

I'm telling you, Momona has a very promising future in H!P.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#27 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:52 PM

From the picboard

Spoiler

such a doll  :wub:

#maavision

#28 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:03 AM

I don't know why but...

When I watched the Nama Tamago recitals video, I find myself rewinding her performance. It was horrible, her voice is off-key, but there's something charming about it.

#29 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:26 AM

Still can't believe she's only 11  :blink:  .... she's a MaaDuu fan  :good:

6DYNteh.png

#30 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

Name: Kasahara Momona
Hometown: Kanagawa
Birthday: October 22, 2003

Bloodtype: A

Height: 155.8 cm

Hobbies: Bicycling with her family and eating sweets. She first rode on her father's racing bike, and she liked it so much that he bought her one of her own so that they could do it together.

Special skill: Dancing and acrobatics.

Strength: She has a strong sense of right and wrong.

Weakness: She's a little scatterbrained.

Charm point: She's a little tan right now, but normally it's her pale skin.

Favorite food: Fruit, particularly peaches.

Least favorite food: She doesn't care for most all meats.

Favorite H!P song: Morning Musume's Yuugure wa Ameagari. The dance is almost like ballet, which she has done, and that's why she was attracted to it.

Senior you look up to: Kudou Haruka and Satou Masaki. Kudou has a cute voice when she sings in her husky tone, and Satou is innocent, cheerful, and energetic.

Reason for joining the KSS: She loves the program, but she also loves singing and dancing, so she decided to join.

What she learned after she joined: She just joined and has failed at a lot of things so far, but hopefully she will grow and develop.

Something she'll work on from now on: She wants to focus on her singing and get better at the songs she has trouble with.

Final message: She loves singing and dancing so she'll work extra hard to develop in those areas. Please continue to support her.

DDOhydd.gif

#31 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

omg awkward baby,,

it sounds like she either memorized or was reading the answers off a cheat-sheet (her eyes do seem to be moving like she's reading something in some places?), and idk if that's what's usual for the kss in these videos, but it was really noticeable here bc she was so nervous she ended up sounding mechanical and forgetting to smile lol oops

looking forward to seeing her charm come out more when she's more comfortable with the camera ♥

it's so cute that her family goes cycling together ♥

maaduu ♥

#maavision

#32 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:18 AM

Whoa, this girl is definitely interesting. She seems pretty mature for her age but really cute and innocent too. Really would like to see more of her. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#33 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

Yup, she's pretty robotic in that video but in an endearing way :D

She's quite tall for her age, I wonder how tall she will end up becoming.

Thank you for the biography, Lurkette!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#34 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:03 AM

OKAY, I like her.

caCYGi9.jpg

#35 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

@35:09 

The girl forgot her own nickname. Oh dear... ^^;

caCYGi9.jpg

#36 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

I think it's more likely that she had to remember the idol nickname assigned to her which isn't necessarily the one her friends and family use  ^^; ...what was it? Momotaro? ... Peachy :D

6DYNteh.png

#37 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

Keep in mind she was kind of put on the spot there. Even if it wasn't her first time directly on camera like that (which at least I think it was) she definitely isn't used to it so it's normal to get shy and forget the most simple things.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#38 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

So this was the one who forgot her nickname :lol:
Momotaro is a cute nickname.
Actually, this reminded me of Hamachan's old nickname XD
I use to call Hamachan, Hamtaro :lol:

From my observations from the past ( H!P Eggs era ), the K-Eggs do not expect to be put on official H!P videos.
So when Maimi came up to them they are totally unprepared for it.
The same thing happened in a footage of Haropro!Time where Chinami came over to the line of H!P Eggs just like Maimi in the Harosute video.
When Chinami asked Sengoku to say something to the camera, Sengoku tried to introduce the concert's date and place but she forgot what day it is and what city she was in ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:26 AM

I'm really rooting for this girl. Hopefully she won't give up on being a KSS. She has a lot of potential  ^_^

tumblr_nthp2tARlC1rgfw11o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nthpk73W1H1rgfw11o1_1280.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#40 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

^I agree. There are just so many good kenshuuseis though, I feel like I want more to succeed than H!P could possible allow. Basically, I don't think they have all the resources to give every girl I like an idol future. XD So I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed at some point but for now, I will root for them all. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users