• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#101 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:23 AM

Adorable Mizukichi from the twitter wota.

qV4RWcB.jpg

Spoiler

just put her to momusu already :P

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#102 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:00 AM

Adorable Mizukichi from the twitter wota.qV4RWcB.jpg

Spoiler

just put her to momusu already :P

It was revealed during Morning Musume's concert today that the 13ki winners will be from KSS and will be announced during the final concert on their My Vision tour at Budokan on December 12th, so your wish might come true :D

#103 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:25 AM

Did they say how many? and only from KSS again? :blink:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#104 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

^ Why "again"? ... It would be the first time.

(I'm hoping they save Mizuki for Anju, but still looking forward to the 12th's announcement :) )

#105 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:08 PM

^No complains from me about KSS getting picked but one wonders if MM's situation is alright.
I don't want the girls to get on a sinking boat, so to speak.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#106 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:07 PM

^But MM isn't a sinking boat, I have no idea why you are thinking that. Her being chosen for MM would be good for her. And also, this is the first time only KSS are being chosen, which is great imo.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#107 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

^I guess technically Sakura would count as only KSS gen even though she's a solo gen

#108 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:26 PM

^But MM isn't a sinking boat, I have no idea why you are thinking that. Her being chosen for MM would be good for her. And also, this is the first time only KSS are being chosen, which is great imo.

Well not exactly sinking XD Think of it as loosing prestige :)
I still remember how special it felt when Fukuhime and Kudou were picked for MM.
If it is true that 4 KSS will be added as 13th gen, I think that is too much.
IMO, 2 KSS is the max per generation.

I'll welcome Kanatsu into MM, its just the 4 KSS possibility thats bugging me.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#109 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 01:10 AM

Yeah, Sakura was a solo gen from the KSS but she almost doesn't count though, she failed S/milege audition and there was speculation that H!P was saving her for MM, she was an odd case then what we have here right now is what I'm saying.

Ok, loosing prestige, that's better phrasing I guess but MM still is the mothership of H!P though compared to the rest of the groups. I actually really like this 4-nin pattern that is going on right now but I guess the problem would mean it would be tougher for them to shine individually since they came in one package of 4. That is a fair thing to worry about but it's still up to them of how much they want to stand out in their gen. To bring this topic back to Mizuki, even though I'm a fan of her, I can't really say that I've seen enough of her personality, if she is quiet like Haga Akane, yeah, feeling worried about her is fine but I think for some girls, debut's can change them a lot though. Alright, enough rambling by me lol, I don't know, I think its easier for me to be more optimistic for her atm, her blogs seem to show a lot of character. So I remain hopeful.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#110 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:20 PM

If only we could have a kenshuusei variety again to see a little more of the members personalities. I had the impression that Kanatsu was the quiet type from the very little footage we've seen of her, dispite her seeming more confident now. In her blog entries and in Miryoku's translated Momona blog on the other hand she does seem pretty interesting to me as well.. So how she would turn out if she debuts and we get to know her is still up in the air for me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I hope to see her in 13 gen.

#111 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:22 AM

I think Mizuki is a likely candidate compared to the other current young KSS we have right now. If H!P chooses like 2 young girls for MM, I'm guessing it would be Mizuki and Momohime. Just imo, I think she has a high chance compared to other young KSS along with Momohime. But yeah, I think we can expect a lot from Mizuki if she gets chosen.

Oh I should say that if Mizuki doesn't get chosen, then H!P might be saving her for a new group in the future. I also will still cheer on whoever else gets picked instead too.

#112 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Dude is so cute in every pic
Spoiler

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#113 michirin ☆

michirin ☆

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:12 PM

Why so cuteeeeeee  :arrow:  <3

I've been thinking that I want her to join ANGERME, but I'd be okay if she was chosen as 13ki really.

I'm also very happy that I saw a lot of people name her as a possible new member. Go Mizukichi!

#114 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:42 PM

IMO, 2 KSS is the max per generation.

Well this bit is still okay XD

#115 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:34 PM

I guess the way to look at is that they don't want a group to hog all the talented KSS. You got to save some for other groups or new groups. Which I'm hoping for Mizuki since she didn't pass the auditions.

#116 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

I'm so happy Mizukichi got a solo line in the performance they showed on H!S this week (near the end):

https://www.youtube....?v=_4nww-s_q_c#

:)

#117 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

^ me too! Seems like they're giving her more prominent parts lately.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#118 Piiio

Piiio

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

She's my favorite Kenshuusei and I love all the love she is getting lol

I hope she'll get added to a group in 2017. Preferably to Angerme;

01. They're great at handling all individual girls

02. She would be together with Momona again

#119 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:22 AM

HONESTLY I TEARED UP A LITTLE  :sob: get that spotlight, Kichi!!!

She's really become an idol imo, now that MM 13th is official I'm gonna cross my fingers and toes that she gets into Anju!!!

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#120 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

#KICHIforANJU6ki

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29