• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#141 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

Q: What's your favorite performance outfit you've worn so far?

AjOMKEe.png

Since my outfit from the "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Recital 2015 ~September Nama Tamago Show!~" was Shimizu Saki-san's outfit, it made me very happy and I love it.

Akiyama%20Mao,%20blog-578994.jpg

@名古屋

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#142 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:42 AM

^

That comment was so cute ^^ And since I can't keep up with all the concerts, I was wondering what outfit she was talking about~ I wonder if Kishimon was a little jealous of Mao given that she got to use Captain's outfit :lol:

Oh, and also... :c18:

My cute Maopinnnn~!! ^-^

Akiyama%20Mao,%20blog-734598.jpg

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#143 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:25 AM

I like how she always has a big smile. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#144 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

^

Yeah, me too, that's one of the reasons I'm addicted to Maopin's selfies :lol: Not only is she super cute but she always has a big, friendly smile in her pictures. Also, I really like her fashion sense ^^

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#145 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Maopin's recent addiction is using her knee to kick someone else in the back of their knee a.k.a. hiza kakkun. What a brat XD She's really Tsubaki's baby. Also here's some recent cute Maopin selfies! She's too cute  :c18: <3

Akiyama%20Mao,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno-7408
Akiyama%20Mao,%20blog-740721.jpg
Akiyama%20Mao-738895.jpg
Akiyama%20Mao,%20blog-737603.jpg

#146 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

Lol, so they also do those type of pranks in Japan too? XD

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#147 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

Maopin is such a rock star! Find some pics proving that attached (and in the spoiler).

Go and vote for her in the 2017 H!O General Election!

http://www.hello-onl...-election-2017/

RmLWlv1.jpg

5PTFh9t.jpg

2SXKfoW.jpg

RpQQ2iB.jpg

s1PX5oM.jpg

m52azv0.jpg

FjBtj60.jpg

Spoiler

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#148 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:05 PM

^

Maopin won my appreciation incredibly fast, I enjoyed everything of her I could see this year :) I just love her so much now. Gave her 9 points, I would have put her at the top if it wasn't for my Momo (long live the memory of the Pro ;A;)

Thanks for sharing all those great pictures :w00t:

I BK

#149 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:14 PM

You're very welcome. :D And I was really impressed seeing her perform with Airi at HinaFes. I hope Tsubaki get a solo Hall tour soon. I'd love to see her perform in unit songs. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#150 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:08 AM

LdY1rK0.jpg

RnOoJZ5.jpg

Maopin and Ami always so cute together  <3

#151 Niguritto

Niguritto

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:51 AM

I have to say that Maopin sounded really good in the I Need You MV, I’m looking forward to seeing how her voice improves going forward. It’s got a really nice raspiness to it. They all sounded so good though, tbh, I wonder if they got a new vocal trainer or something...
Also what’s with the inactivity on this thread lately, I thought she was more popular than that lol

#152 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

Lots of none-MM members' thread are inactive and members are still well liked. It also happens cause there's less material both in translations and in activities for not MM members. But it's a bit of the usual. 

Mao is one of the people I like best in TF. I still don't have one fave per se, but she is one of the 4-5 girls I'm like yes get them centers and lines~. But Mao and the other 2 members of her gen, really got me into looking more at TF. That and the better music they started getting. 

Mao is so likable! Her lines in the new single sound good in the studio versions.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#153 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:45 PM

Yeah, I still very much like Maopin even though my last post here was in September lol. At least my current avatar I changed a little less than a week ago is featuring her reinforces the fact that I'm still a fan of her, and also that she's still my number 1 favorite in TF (then following Omizu and then Kiki).

She is still so likable as you said, just full of energy and smiles lol.

#154 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:55 PM

She's so precious...

DVbSBWXVwAIRpiG.jpgDVbSA28VwAEB7H9.jpg

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#155 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:53 PM

Cuties! :wub:

AhAqEhI.jpg

http://dlvr.it/QHDkHx

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#156 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

I'll save the picture for avatar use later. :wub: My 2 Tsubaki favorites. <3

#157 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:04 AM

:good:

Akiyama%20Mao-765544.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#158 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

Scan from UTB+ Magazine Vol.42
e271fzZ.jpg

#159 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:20 AM

Blog update from 9 March

H321C9w.jpg

GXRLHY5.jpg

PVFL3JP.jpg

AhT8E4y.jpg

https://haropuro-blo...row-akiyama-mao

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2358942240.html

#160 Chocominto-san

Chocominto-san

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Maopin graduated from middle school today!

Team Orange

pGKh6lb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users