• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#121 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

This girl is very interesting and has tons of potential... hope she doesn't get saddled with just being the dancing center but can break out of that.

Dancing Center alone is a lot of weight/focus in a group that big. Not to mention that she's the youngest, and still a relative newcomer. I'd say she's doing very well for herself even before breaking anything oppressively role-specific.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#122 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

Oh my! Such lovely smiles  <3

Spoiler

http://amitez.tumblr...st/158185489577

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#123 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:16 PM

Just having the time of her life right there. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#124 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

Aww poor scared baby ^^;

H!P Comics

#125 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

OMG, Maopin did such a great job!!  :w00t:  :w00t:

REAL LOVE's (Maopin + Airi) Glass no Pumps

https://twitter.com/...590484089159681

C7w9_PPVQAEvUDV.jpg
C7w-APVVsAAm5S1.jpg

C7w-lLmVsAAVjYk.jpg

C7w-fbEVQAITX2k.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#126 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

Natural born stage conqueror eh. Nice live Mao!

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#127 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

I'll just put a complete ver. from youtube here while it's up

maopin is scary :respect:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#128 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

^Wow she rocks, I think I heard the audience shouting, "maopin!"? :D Her singing lessons must have been great for this performance, she nailed it imo.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#129 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:45 PM

^ Yea I thought she might get overshadowed by Airi but she held her own without problem!

H!P Comics

#130 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

I'm sorry for plastering the forum with so many gifs but I couldn't resist giffing the hell out of Mao ;_; ...lol

MAOOOOO <3 ...I'm so happy that her performance didn't go unnoticed and many people here in the forum gave her positive reviews. I guess it was a huge success for her and hopefully made many people notice her~

ZKm2Rzi.gif 4UReUMb.gif

2vshNGD.gif Nr3E9zn.gif

T6636Zg.gif L6zLqAJ.gif

1nqNpm21.jpg

jmPXRsiD.jpg

Pa5CWl5v.jpg

Also: this lovely picture sequence of Mao making Airi laugh during rehearsals

C7xhf4RV4AA9WgY.jpg

C7xhgERV4AAa_xA.jpg

C7xhgReUwAAgjTu.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#131 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:35 AM

^So many great gifs and pictures, Mao is simply just wonderful. <3

#132 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:18 AM

Wooo! That performance rocked! And this live was probably designed so Mao shined more than her senior since she's new and that makes her stand out so she can gather more fans but I actually thought she even overshadowed Airi! She sounded great and danced great! :) But Airi did a good job too of course.

Ah, the more I see of her, the more I like her :respect:

And this is unpopular opinion territory and I also hope not to sour the mood here but I hope that as they grow up,she and the rest of Tsubaki (or any of the new groups, really lol) don't become like what °C-ute always does nowadays and Airi demonstrates there with the "seductive" face and all, it just annoys me honestly, I like idols who are cool yet relaxed like Mao was there instead of the overtly sexy ones. It just feels fake IMO. Sorry, I had to get that out. :unsure:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#133 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

^I agree with everything you said, I noticed that too and I like how Mao had the spotlight. I get what you are saying though about C-ute, I think that is just their style so we don't have to worry about Tsubaki members adapting that style, I think it will probably just depend on the song if they do. :) I wouldn't want them to adapt to that style either. Definitely great performance though, just to think, she wouldn't have had this opportunity if she didn't win in rock-paper-scissors against Reina (I like Reina but just saying) lol. XD

#134 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

Bangs Maopin : (+ Yanamin)

cfa9b2e5.jpg

#135 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

Although she looks good with bang, but her deko is her charm.

So, there is a no go :P

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#136 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Say no to Mao bang

#137 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:33 PM

I don't think we have to worry about her going for a bang look except for random occasions. ^^;

#138 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:40 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#139 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:29 AM

Happy Birthday Maopin thank you for being Tsubaki's amazing dance machine, we love youuuu!!!

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#140 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:54 AM

Happy Birthday Maopin..

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users