EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:41 PM

Her new profile pic.   :good:

Akiyama%20Mao-647461.jpg

Wow, love the hair style she has going there.  <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#62 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:12 AM

Mao is pretty. She has that traditional Japanese girl look IMO.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#63 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

Mao's 2016 recital performance

http://picosong.com/DBMf/

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#64 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:55 PM

I think she botched her performance that time.
IMO, she performed better in 2015 Shindan test.

And knowing it was Captain's decision to add more members to Tsubaki, and Maopin is one of them.
Back then in 2015 :ph34r: :
img20150919130013374.jpg

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#65 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

Welcome to Tsubaki Maopin. I've always really adored you and your dancing. Since Tsubaki is my ultimate favorite group, I welcome you with open arms <3 

#66 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:10 AM

I think she botched her performance that time.
IMO, she performed better in 2015 Shindan test.

Huh? I think she did really good! They just joined in 2015 so her The Power was still surprisingly good, but this time you noticed the training she went through over the year. She even won a jury prize. 

Mao's part starting @ ~19:00 (Saori: 22:50 Mizuho: 26:25)

I just saw that this footage of her ( apparently from 2014, when she was 11/12) was never posted:

6DYNteh.png

#67 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:36 AM

Girl can vogue oh my god

#68 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:47 AM

i am S H O O K

this is why she was in my top KSS

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#69 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

This one is also worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet. Lots of focus on her during the rehearsal. God I miss GREEN ROOM. The flashmob video of page 2 of this thread is nice to watch too. You can see a lot of her starting at 2:40 minutes in. She's the girl in the white long pants and the blouse with button-facing.

I was impressed by her dancing   :o ... her level of energy was really something  :D (rehearsal footage starting @ ~13:00)

6DYNteh.png

#70 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:05 AM

Huh? I think she did really good! They just joined in 2015 so her The Power was still surprisingly good, but this time you noticed the training she went through over the year. She even won a jury prize.

by overall yes, especially her dance. no wonder she won the best dancer.
but there were some off-key in her singing.
if i was the jury (I've been on some occasions around my local communities), that was big minus in her points from me.

anyway thanks for another Maopin footage :D

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#71 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

I actually had no idea she was such an amazing dancer!! 

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#72 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

I've been keeping an eye on Mao since she became a KSS and it's not just how she's had dance training for most her life or how her moves are sharper than most of the rest of H!P. What amazes me the most is how she genuinely enjoys performing on stage. Her smile is biggest and brightest while she's dancing up a storm and that confident yet comfortable aura reminds me so much of Captain. I'd be surprised and disappointed if they don't put her into the dance club asap. 

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#73 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

Hopefully they will crank up the choreographies in the nearby future so Mao can put her talents to good use.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#74 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:15 PM

Is she this popular? XD
i5nnsw.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#75 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:40 PM

Maybe she is an easy going type, so everyone be like

"Oh look! It's our comrade! :w00t: "

XD

- - - - - 小  

jhrVBR6.png

#76 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, they were quite loud when they saw Mao popped in through that door lol. I wonder if the Tsubaki members were thinking that, like, "I hope we get this or this KSS member" and I guess Mao was one of them lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#77 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:54 AM

Kishimon has always been good with Maopin because they're both from Osaka but I had no idea that the rest of the members were so close to her too! That's really cute and made me like her a lot more ^_^

#78 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:29 AM

Maybe she is an easy going type, so everyone be like

"Oh look! It's our comrade! :w00t: "

XD

I get that feeling too.
From that Harosute segment, I get the impression Mao have a hyper-like personality, her voice seems louder than the others.
I never followed her closely, so just based on her looks I have this image of a soft spoken girl like Fukuhime but Mao turn out to be opposite of what I imagined XD

I like it this way ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#79 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:05 PM

When Mao presented herself in the video she told that she was 13 years old, so they became Tsubaki 2ki before the 29 of July.

#80 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

^^My thoughts exactly lol. Probably the most interesting one for me out of the 3 that have made their debut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users