Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#102 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:51 AM

I wasn't too thrilled about about her being the one to play the boy character but after seeing the beyooooods performance she pulls it off very well. I was really impressed.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#103 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 12:23 PM

<3 Kokoro showing her karate skills

#104 Yuriko Akiba

Yuriko Akiba

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

Kokoro surprises me more and more~ <3

#105 inJapan

inJapan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:38 PM

<3 Kokoro showing her karate skills

Kokoro has a second-rank black belt in Karate. The levels are divided into Kyu and Dan. Dan is a higher level than Kyu. She has 2-Dan, a second-rank belt.

I don't know about Karate much. however, it is said that a first-rank black belt is not so difficult to pass an official Karate association trial.

But 2-Dan, a second-rank belt, needs a natural ability for Karate. This movie shows her natural ability for Karate enough.

#106 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:25 PM

So ironic that I find this video randomly today after watching her video. 

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#107 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:46 AM

^^  I used to do karate as kid to teen ....our trainers were 2nd and 3rd dans. My brain will always perceive them as unreachable demi-gods haha XD .... needless to say, I'm more than impressed with Kokoro.

Also:

Maeda%20Kokoro-813439.jpgMaeda%20Kokoro-813438.jpg

Perfection ;_; ....the name tag on her green belt omg  :wub:

6DYNteh.png

#108 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:33 PM

^cuuuuuuuuuute, seriously, my heart! <3

#109 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:51 PM

she's just more and more precious daily

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#110 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:08 PM

I finally came around to do a summary for Kokoro's tinytiny episode!

Summary: 

- Kokoro is someone who wanted to become an idol since she was small

in fourth grade (elementary school) she went to a MM concert accompanied by her family and Kokoro saw how much Kudo Haruka shined there, so she herself wanted to join as well. Her family was supportive, as long she was doing her best

- Koko had only ever done karate since childhood, so she was completely inexperienced in singing and dancing

- as she auditioned for MM twice and then KSS, she was still doing karate, but before she even got accepted to the trainee program, she quit the hobby

- her teachers and friends from karate told her what a shame it would be to quit karate after training for so long, but she had already set "becoming an idol" as her new goal

- Kokoro started doing karate because her big brother did it. She didn't have much fun at the time, but now that she has quit she thinks of it as a fun and educational time

- She demonstrates her karate moves at 36:30 min!

- when she was a KSS and went on tour with °C-ute, her senpai encouraged her by saying she'd definitely debut one day

- a lot of her KSS generation mates and juniors debuted before her, so she felt like she was left behind, but she never felt like quitting

- when Kokoro's debut was announced she was absent from the KSS Event, busy with MM's Pharaoh no Haka musical. Her manager had to tell her backstage (she was happy nonetheless)

- Koko gets asked if she preferred joining an existing group or debuting as a new one: Back then her biggest wish was to join MM, but now that she got chosen for Beyooooonds she's glad that she debuted in a new group

- before it was announced that the two new groups would become one, they seperately got a lot of activites and built up some friendly rivaly against the other group each, so when Beyooooonds was announced Kokoro was a bit perplexed as to how approach the CHICA#TETSU members

- they had their first musical recently and as the 12 of them worked together on it, their bond became stronger. Now Beyooooonds is a team of friends

- Kokoro mentions that around the time of the era change to Reiwa all members did a big group video call together, talking about doing their best for ther major debut and the new era but also talking about private stuff. Kokoro describes it as very funny because everyone wanted to talk at the same time

Messages from Mizuho and Miyo

- Mizuho thinks that Kokoro's ikemen image has become strong since she got her hair cut, but on the inside she's very cute and feminine.

Kokoro says she gets told that a lot, but she herself doesn't think she's that girly. She does get scared easily and is a bit of a crybaby though

- Miyo describes her as super earnest and feminine. In her’s opinion Kokoro is often more earnest/serious than her, which frustrates Miyo sometimes. Miyon thinks that what ever may come at Koko, she'll be able to handle and give her best at it. Also contrasting her cool looks is her feminine side, like getting scared of the dark and ghosts. Her fashion sense and the way Koko talks about herself in third person is also very girly and cute.

Kokoro herself says she’s is really just acting like an ikemen for her role in "Megane no Otoko no Ko"

- Miyo adds a story where Kokoro wanted to go to a vending mashine at the studio, but the light was switched off. Koko just stood there distressed, seemingly not knowing what to do and Miyon instinctively tuned the light on for her

- when Mizuho debuted, Kokoro told her she'd also do her best to debut soon and Mizuho is happy to see her active in Beyooooonds/RFRO now

Kokoro notes that her and Omizu are really good friends, even among gen mates and even though Koko was a little frustrated at first, she was happy for Omizu and it also gave Koko strength to work harder herself

- Mizuho: "When Kokoro comes close to Rikako or when they take a picture together, Kokoro's face gets all red and I think that's really cute."

Kokoro has admired Rikako even before joining KSS and gets embarassed when she asks Rikako for a picture. When asked if Kororo sends her texts on LINE, she says that she doesn't have Rikako's LINE

- Miyo wrote that one time when they were on camera Kokoro just took her by the shoulder to get her within the shot, which shows her kindness to the members (Kokoro doesn't remember that one)

- Kokoro is close to Kawamura Ayano and Ono Mizuho. Kawamuu was her junior in KSS, but she was one of the older girls and they had the same way home. Kawamuu came to her house a few times and Kokoro's family likes her a lot

- the picture they show (@31:50) of Mizuho and herself is when the two of them went to Enoshima, after Kokoro's debut was announced. Before Mizuho got to join Tsubaki Factory, she went to a shrine there alone, wishing for her debut and her wish was fulfilled. So she invited Kokoro to do the same together and soon Kokoro also got to debut. The pic is from the second time they went there together, to express their gratitude at the shrine.

- Kokoro's turning point was when she performed "Silver no Udedokei" at the KSS Shindan Test. She fell down the stairs during the intro, but she still got the dance award for the performance. It gave Kokoro a lot of confidence that she was able to perform good enough to make people forget the stumble at the beginning

- Kokoro has a little ritual before she goes on stage; she pounds on her heart with her fist several times to encourage herself and calm herself down when she's nervous

- Koko likes to draw and illustrate and she wants to improve at it. Her parents are quite skilled artists themselves, so she wants to become good at it as well (you can see one of her phone collages at 39:50 and a drawing at 40:16)

- in the future Kokoro would like to become someone who is able to promote Beyooooonds and AmeKawaUmi on her own in various types of media. She's especially interested in modeling.

#111 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:35 AM

^thanks for the summary :c18:

her birthday event dvd preview, after shiorin's

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#112 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:39 PM

happy bday queen!!!!!! <3 <3

#113 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:11 AM

Kokoro is getting a photobook as well! :lol: Year of the photobooks!

Called "eighteen face", to be released on September 19.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#114 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 03:58 PM

so many beyooooonds pbs!!!! i can't wait ;0

#115 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 08:42 PM

GGml8Ay.jpg

cover for her pb is out!! is it just me or does she kinda look like sakura here lol

#116 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 05:13 AM

i see it in the eyes!

#117 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 12:30 PM

Kokoro on the cover of the December 2020 issue of "spoon." magazine (releases 10/28).
BqXhFlYl.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#118 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:08 PM

her outfit is so pretty!!

#119 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 05:33 PM

slightly late insta post from maekoko! i can't really tell what she's talking about in the description, i think it might be about one of the winter concerts??

O2Gmp35.png?11M9Gm5f.png?1

Spoiler

instagram link

#120 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 03:37 AM

koko is a supermodel and we love her for it

i7ABml4.jpg?1IesxilA.jpg?1

Spoiler