zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Nanami introduction video :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#24 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

She's definitely a natural born idol!! I think she has the potential to go far in H!P, hopefully she won't be waiting too long!

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#25 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 08:27 AM

Adorable <3 If Country Girls ever get a second generation, I think Nanami would be perfect.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#26 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:25 AM

I liked how she actually sounded like answering question and didn't rattle through the answers like some of the other girls. She's a natural at talking freely :) ... I think her choice of her favorite song is unusual too - I would have loved to see her perform Shabadabadoo at the Shindan test XD

I'd like to add a charm point: her stick-out ears <3

Looking forward to the translation :)

6DYNteh.png

#27 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Yes she has the Idol aura in-built for sure.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#28 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:53 PM

Name: Yanagawa Nanami

Hometown: Kanagawa
Birthday: January 6, 2002

Bloodtype: A

Height: 146 cm

Hobbies: Reading, the internet, and singing. Her favorite book is Little Women.

Special skill: Alto sax and impersonating the voice of Anna from Frozen as a child. She started playing saxophone when she was invited to join band by one of her seniors at school.

Strength: She can treat anything as having a bright side.

Weakness: She's too quick to say what she's thinking.

Charm point: Her pale skin and smile.

Favorite food: Cherries and cheese.

Least favorite food: Green onion.

Favorite H!P song: Michishige Sayumi's Shabadabadoo. Sayumi was how she learned about H!P in the first place, so she loves that it's her song and even sang it for her audition. She also likes how cute of a song it is.

Senior you look up to: Miyamoto Karin. She likes the gap she has between how cute of a person she is and how powerful her performances are, and she wants to have the "THE idol" aura that she has.

Future dream: She wants to be an idol known as H!P's "ace."

Reason for joining the KSS: She failed a Morning Musume audition, but still wanted to be an idol under H!P so much that she took the KSS audition.

What she learned after she joined: It's just a lot of fun. She's had some rough times because she had never done any dancing or singing before, but she likes performing and feels a sense of accomplishment every time she improves, so it makes everything fun.

Something she'll work on from now on: Of course she'll work on her singing and dancing, but she also wants to develop her own character and bring that out more. 

Final message: She just joined the KSS and she'll work hard at singing and dancing, so please give her your support.

DDOhydd.gif

#29 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:39 AM

She will become a legitimate successor of Karin, I think XD

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#30 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

Wow, this girl also has a lot of passion. She seems to understand it a bit better when it comes to be what is an "idol". She has a lot of goals, I wish her luck achieving those. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#31 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

She sounds like a princess when she speaks lol.

Very charismatic, I will be keeping my eye on her.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#32 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:16 AM

A reading (Little women? That's a rather peculiar choice for a Japanese girl, isn't it?) and sax playing idol - I like her even more ^_^ . Also, I can totally get on board with her favourite foods. 

I've been watching the video list of the KSS youtube channel a little. As with the now deleted shindan test videos, she has the most views out of all new KSS (currently ~8300, with Saori being 2nd place with ~6800 views).

blog,%20Fujii%20Rio,%20Maeda%20Kokoro,%2

blog,%20Shimano%20Momoko,%20Yanagawa%20N

Kaga%20Kaede,%20Kasahara%20Momona,%20Mae

6DYNteh.png

#33 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Senior you look up to: Miyamoto Karin. 

XD

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#34 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:06 AM

The Tower Record president, also a big idol wota and H!P fan, declares her to be the next KSS ace. lol. His previous KSS ace was Hamachan.

https://twitter.com/...637690802999296

#35 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:10 AM

^ Wow  :o interesting! ...Well if it will have the same outcome as with Hamachan I'm all for him declaring her as the new KSS ace XD (I wonder why he never had his eye on Musubu?)

In any case, 2ch seems to concur  ^_^  ...the new favorites seem to be: Musubu - Saori - Nanami

6DYNteh.png

#36 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

She's giving me Karin vibes (funny that Karin's her most admired senpai) so that's no surprise to me.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#37 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:10 PM

She gives me Funaki Musubu vibes in my case lol. (That's a good question AmaSusE.) But yeah, I want to see this girl and how she expresses herself. I'm getting the feeling she has that fun to be around with aura but also sweet at the same time.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#38 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:40 AM

146 cm... I'd like to see Musubu and Nanami back to back. Are they the smallest in all H!P now? XD

She is so tiny. All the others look like giants and we all know they are barely over 160 cm tall XD

tumblr_nqigngGgR11rgfw11o1_1280.png

6DYNteh.png

#39 Mezu

Mezu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

^There is also Nakano Rion with 145cm XD

誠心誠意

#40 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:46 PM

Never thought I'd see the day Hamachan looks like a giant and is no longer the babyface.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users