Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

v8BXS3Rl.jpg

#342 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:49 PM

Happy Birthday, Yanamin~! Looking forward to your birthday event! Wonderful addition to the group, didn't really notice her when she entered as I really like Funakki, but she actually pulled me over to her side. She's going to be even more popular in the future, that's for certain. Super talented when it comes to making jokes.

#343 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

Happy 15th Birthday Yanamin!! <3

^ Thanks for your event report on the last page btw. It's so nice to read about her! I hear nothing but good things from fans but she still isn't as popular as the rest of CG it seems. I hope 2017 will be the year where more people will recognize what a treasure she is  ^_^

0237f0b0.jpg 8cb86002.jpg

Such a cute cake :D (but staff totally missed out on giving her a Pokemon cake XD)

6DYNteh.png

#344 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

^I think this year will be good for her along with Musubu. Both of their talents and personalities will continue to grow and so will the fan base for them. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#345 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

After Manaka had to leave, Nanami has slowly taken her place as my fave Country Girls member. She's too adorable and talented and just hilarious. Honestly her and Musubu are such a great duo.

#346 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:33 PM

Happy belated birthday to Yanamin ♥ My favorite CG member, she's such a cutie ;D

And she looks amazing in the Good Boy Bad Girl outfit >w< I'm so excited for that single (however I'm still sad it will be the last H!P single my dear Momo is in ;w;).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#347 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:02 AM

she is from  the  Ainu Ehtnia???   she looks like. 

so  Happy birthday Nana chan!!

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#348 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:44 AM

^ Maybe she is? :c11:  

Happy belated birthday! May Yanamin catch more Pokemon and win all her battles ^^;

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#349 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:37 AM

The moment I saw the new Zelda trailer I thought 'Wow, Zelda looks like Nanamin!' and today I see the wota have actually made a thread about the same exact thing, lol.

#350 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

Yes, there's also this twitter post floating around XD

2hCLPEj9.jpg 5NKFOTtW.jpg

https://twitter.com/...807472684699649

It's the worried eyebrows, sticky-out ears and no bangs look XD ...Yanamin trade mark style :D

6DYNteh.png

#351 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:36 PM

^I see it, Nanami does have these like "forest elf" features about her.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#352 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

:lol:

11d839d0-s.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#353 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

Look at this beautiful forest elf <3

ledHJaw.jpg

I edited it a bit  :ph34r:

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#354 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

^ Nice edit, she's definitely from the forest, morigirl elf XD

H!P Comics

#355 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:36 PM

Yanamin is beautiful in kimono. This suits her really well.

Spoiler

#356 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

Me: Have you seen the new Zelda?

Yanamin: I have!

Me: She looks a lot like you, doesn't she?

Yanamin: Yeah, in particular her hair and how it's braided.

Me: Also the way her forehead is exposed!

Yanamin: Yes!

I thought she'd be aware of it, but yeah she knows that she looks like the new Zelda, lol. Or rather, Zelda looks like her.

#357 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:39 PM

I don't think Yanamin is a big gamer nerd like Marin so her not knowing it is understandable and I think her repertoire is limited to 3DS games.

H!P Comics

#358 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:44 PM

^ ...Uhm ...but she knew of the new Zelda?  ^^; ...also with Breath of the Wild being a Switch game and Switch as a possible successor of both WiiU and 3DS (I know I know, that haven't ruled out a direct 3DS successor but come one....) she might still be interested in it :)

I'm seeing her as a bit of a Nintendo nerd so if she's a bit like me she'll even keep herself informed about Nintendo games of consoles she doesn't own XD

6DYNteh.png

#359 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

But she missed out that info about the forehead and eyebrows which I think makes the new Zelda and Yanamin so similar XD

Has she mentioned other game consoles she plays on, I'm assuming she only plays on the 3DS and maybe Wii/U(??)?

H!P Comics

#360 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

I think she probably picked up about fans talking about how she looked like her and then just googled it, but it's possible that she checked out the trailer. Don't think she has a Wii U though so I'm not sure why she'd bother, hence me thinking it was just passed on to her and she went to check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users