Blood type: A

Height: 145cm
Hobbies: Visiting cafes, playing with her cat
Specialty:  Baking cookies
Favorite Food: Salmon roe
Favorite Color: Pink, white
Looks Up To: Miyazaki Yuka
Trivia:

• Was first introduced through an announcement on the official website on April 27, 2015.

• Said "I'm bad at sports, but I'll try my best from now on..." in her introductory profile.

• Her motto is "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

• Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Itooshikutte Gomen ne" by Country Girls, and "Yuugure Koi no Jikan" and "Panya-san no Arubaito" by ANGERME.

• Thinks her strength is her ability to make friends with any cat.

• Believes her weakness is not being able to wake up in the morning.

• Considers her charm point to be her smile.

• Her dream is to become a sophisticated lady like Miyazaki Yuka.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

850G216.png

#3 Mezu

Mezu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:47 PM

I think i have found new favorite in KSS

誠心誠意

#4 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

She's really cute. I think I'm going to follow her and Honoka for the time being.

#5 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:27 AM

Something about her reminds me of TanaKare. It must be the eyes and the hair.

I'm looking forward to watching her, she's kinda the one I actually like already, minus Mizuho.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#6 Mezu

Mezu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:05 PM

Nakano%20Rion-547013_zpsbi8bhy4x.jpg

誠心誠意

#7 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:47 PM

TkYD33I.jpg

#8 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

145cm, wow she is short. I really like her specialty and hobby, I think girls making cookies is a super cute thing to do lol. XD

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#9 Satu ♥

Satu ♥

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:57 PM

She is my favourite in new gen <3

“私の最大の魅力はこの笑顔なので、みんなで最後まで、笑顔で盛り上がっていきましょう!”

Suzuki Kanon, 31.5.2016

#10 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:49 AM

Name: Nakano Rion
Hometown: Saitama
Birthday: September 5, 2001

Bloodtype: A

Hobbies: Playing with her cat. They sleep together and practice singing together. 

Special skill: Making cookies. She started making them in cooking club, and she made them so often that she just memorized how to do it. 

Strength: She can make friends with any cat. 

Weakness: She can't wake up in the morning. 

Charm point: Her smile.

Favorite food: Salmon roe

Least favorite food: None.

Favorite H!P song: S/mileage/ANGERME's Yuugure Koi no Jikan and Panyasan no Arubaito. They're both very cute songs that make her feel better. 

Senior you look up to: Miyazaki Yuka. Her expressions and gestures are all really cute and she respects her. 

Future dream: She wants to become a polite girl like Yuka. 

Reason for joining the KSS: She loves H!P and wanted to be a trainee so she took the audition for the KSS. 

What she learned after she joined: All of her seniors and teachers are very kind, which makes every day fun. 

Something she'll work on from now on: She can't do much of anything in the way of singing or dancing or talking, but she will keep working to make progress. 

Final message: She still can't do anything, but she'll work hard to change from an egg to a chick.

DDOhydd.gif

#11 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:07 AM

Thanks Lurkette. I'll be looking out for this one. She's so cute.

#12 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:09 AM

Thanks, Lurkette!!!

Hehe, she's like me: I enjoy playing with my boyfriends cat, I like baking cookies, and I'm horrible to get up in the morning XD hahaha

I knew that Rion would be on my watch list!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#13 Meroron♥

Meroron♥

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

she's SO cute, especially with that adorable hairdo  :wub:

what a cute little cat lady.

looking forward to seeing more of her!

#maavision

#14 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

Rion looked so cute in the latest GREEN ROOM.
She didn't catch my attention when she joined the Eggs but I'm going to keep an eye on her now.
I also like her singing voice.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15 Satu ♥

Satu ♥

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

She was pretty nervous,I hope she gets some confidence in her singing  :unsure: miyabi and singing teacher seemed to like her though :D

“私の最大の魅力はこの笑顔なので、みんなで最後まで、笑顔で盛り上がっていきましょう!”

Suzuki Kanon, 31.5.2016

#16 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

^^

Same for me. When she joined I was like: "Yeah cute, but more awkward and meh" but when I saw the video I wondered how I could have missed her adorableness. I need to follow her properly from now on~

#17 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

I became her fan just now :D that was the most heartwarming thing ever in GREENROOM.

#18 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:21 AM

Rion is Uta ver. 2

^^;

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#19 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:46 AM

Rion is Uta ver. 2

^^;

Yeah, I saw a lot of people saying they thought it was Uta in the thumbnail. At least she is getting attention now despite whatever means they are lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#20 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:03 AM

For me, first thing that came to mind was "Asuka Langley" becoz of that trademark twin tail XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users