• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#81 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:43 PM

Her vocals are good enough to keep her a strong centre position in the group long term but her expression is amazing and in PVs that really makes her stand out for me. Normally it's something newer members can struggle with for quite a long time but she's excellent from the start.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#82 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

today they went to tower records fukushima with riko and yumeno

it was her first time in fukushima prefecture..

pretty omizu

blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-721705.jpg

her recent addiction my boom .. smelling rikoriko's hands :lol:

blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-721704.jpg

ほんとにすき〜小野瑞歩

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#83 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:27 AM

Now, THAT was awesome!

(hint: around 1:25 - 1:35)

#84 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

^Nice, both of my favorites got that line, Mizuho and Mao but Mizuho really nailed it though. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#85 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

I like that Mizuho gets those solo lines, so that she can shine. :D

Tsubaki Factory did a really good job vocally.

Can't wait to see their cover of Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku from the summer Harocon that also sounded quite good.

#86 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:33 AM

today they went to tower records fukushima with riko and yumeno
it was her first time in fukushima prefecture..

pretty omizu
blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-721705.jpg

her recent addiction my boom .. smelling rikoriko's hands :lol:
blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-721704.jpg

ほんとにすき〜小野瑞歩

Well that's cute..
Some wota compare her to Tanuki's Miyazaki Yuka XD XD they both have similar face pattern, but of course Yuka is more evil than OMizu XD XD
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#87 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

In another forum, I call her chubby Yuka. ^^;

Partially why I was happy she gets to do radio with Yuka.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#88 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:48 AM

@28:00 - Ono gave me goosebumps, in a good way <3 <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#89 NagiVal

NagiVal

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

:wub:

tumblr_ou2h2skBUN1u7n7r1o1_540.png

tumblr_ou2h2skBUN1u7n7r1o2_540.png

tumblr_ou2h2skBUN1u7n7r1o3_540.png

#90 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:56 PM

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and went through my notes from the 2016 recital.  

7.0 - Romantic Ukare Mode - Ono Mizuho - 9th Place

It's amazing to me how much she's improved in just over a year.  She could be one of H!P's more stand-out performers in the future.

#91 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:04 PM

Such a beauty! :wub:

NVzHCf9.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/ts...medium=facebook

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#92 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:16 PM

^Yeah she is, her beauty kind of took me by surprise too.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#93 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:06 PM

Happy 17th Birthday !!!

Spoiler

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#94 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

Happy birthday to one of the most talented and beautiful girls in H!P  <3  <3 

MizukiRina

Twitter

#95 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY OMIZU!

Honestly when she was first announced as a new member I was sad. Because Tsubaki is my favorite group I felt like the new additions were just to "prove" to people that the original six girls weren't talented enough. But now I can wholeheartedly say I love all three of them to bits. Mizuho is a lovely, beautiful kind soul. I hope she has the best 17th birthday ever. One more year and she'll basically be an adult. Oh they grow so fast don't they :wub: <3 Let's wish for her day to be filled with lots of Kokoro and Maachan! 

blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-735530.jpg
blog,%20Ono%20Mizuho-735757.jpg

By the way her birthday event is soon, can't wait to see the setlist! :D

#96 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:55 AM

For me, I wasn't sad because I was rooting for her debut cause I was a fan of her before her debut. And now she is one of my top favorites in TF, cause she is just so incredible like you said (we get more chances to see what kind of person they are after they debut, and she shows it so well). So I went from being happy for her to really start liking her even more lol. And those pictures there, those are by far my favorite ones of her. <3

#97 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

Happy Birthday beautiful and gifted QUEEN!  <3  <3

I have fallen for her so hard over the course of this year. She's become my #1 in Tsubaki Factory and my #2 in H!P overall. She really is fantastic and I'm so glad she was added.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#98 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:41 AM

Happy Birthday Mizuho! I hope she receives congratulations by Maa-chan~

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#99 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

^

She did receive a Birthday Message from Maachan! At the second event they played a clip of Maachan congratulating her (it was really weird, but no less than you'd expect of Maachan) and then we sang Happy Birthday with her...which Maachan messed up so she started singing it a second time, lol. It's a good thing they didn't edit it out of the clip. Mizuho started crying just a little because of Maachan saying her name. First two songs Mizuho sang were Otona no Jijou (because she really likes it) and Seishun Domannaka, since she thinks 17 is the "middle of your youth" (that's the title of the song).

#100 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

...Otona no Jijou (because she really likes it)...

Her taste is impeccable.  Such a smart girl.  ^-^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users