• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

#41 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

she is same type with fukumura mizuki, makino maria, yamaki risa and hirose ayaka. (oujoo sama type)

#42 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

^I don't really see her reserved like that (which also makes me a little confuse with Maria being in that list since she isn't reserved) but one thing for sure, she's really been grabbing my interest a lot lately with these Line Lives.

Like with this one here, she has so much personality. Majority of the time she is always doing something when she is in the camera and even in the way back when the other members are up front and talking. I think its safe to say she is one of my top 3 favorite members in TF now, she is just constantly grabbing my attention with all of her antics. :good: I've always been a fan of her before her debut and as it goes to show, having a debut gives more opportunities to show your talent and personality, and now it is very clear to me this girl is quite something now that we are privileged with these Line Lives and DVDs and then finally seeing more of what new members are capable of, like Ono Mizuho here.

I really, really look forward to see more of her now. :wub:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#43 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:56 PM

Browsing the picboard and this picture caught my eye.
Ono looks really cute here.
img20170219124100821.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#44 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:57 AM

^ Mizuho is always cute :3

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#45 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

2nd time Ono caught my eye.
img20170301100315201.jpg

img20170301100316712.jpg

img20170301094814301.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#46 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

Yeah, I've always have rooted for her before her debut but since the line lives and seeing more of her in the spotlight, she has really upped my interest these days. :arrow:

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#47 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

Ono needs to do a hair arrangement. She has beautiful hair XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

So Ami is the "guy" in this relationship XD
img20170324162114192.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#49 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

Top customer service from Omizu. :good:

https://twitter.com/...410932607582209

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#50 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

^She is so attentive, I feel in given time, she is going to soar in popularity. :)

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:56 AM

LOL at Ono's expression XD
"Explain to me again why I am doing this..." ^^;
img20170325135140791.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#52 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

^Ono is a hidden gem, she's not too popular right now, also given we are only on 3 pages with her but like I said earlier, in due time her popularity will soar. I believe there is a lot of great things that will come from her, her idol antics remind me of Murota Mizuki but in her own Ono way. But I think it might take awhile for her on the H!O board but I obviously have no idea how popular she is in Japan, but I have a good feeling that she will be great person to do hand shake and greet lines though. :) She seems to be another member that enjoys talking to her fans with the biggest smile on her face. I should also mention, I'm not just building her up out of nowhere, it's all what I've observed so far about Ono MIzuho.

#53 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

I don't know TF popularity ranking, but Mizuho has a decent popularity. Probably because she's like Yuka 2.0.

In H!O, we ignore Mizuho and love Mao, while in the Japan it's the oposite. :/
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#54 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

Kind of short, @ 8:05 Maa-chan shows up and Kokoro pulls Mizuho back into frame.

She looks very happy  :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#55 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

I think it's partly down to her joining KSS with Kasahara, and them both being similar. But Kasahara being younger, winning stuff and joining a group, kind of overshadowed her. Thankfully, now she's been promoted, we (foreign fans) get to see more of her abilities and personality. Good times!

#56 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

Yes maybe it'll change and more people will come around.

teL137R.jpg

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#57 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

She's cute and talented, I could get on board.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#58 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:48 AM

^
^So cute :wub:
I think Ono have the perfect nose. I don't usually pay attention to specific parts of a face but it just grabs my attention XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#59 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:23 AM

she looks like a  mix of maeda yuuka and sayashi riho to me.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#60 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

^I see it (more of a happy looking version though with her normal demeanor), I think the strongest facial feature that stands out to me the most are her eyes, I think those are the type of eyes most Asian celebrities want if I'm not wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users