• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:34 AM

I hate how they still showed the undrafted girls after the draft was over. Yes, we get that they're crying their eyes out after not being chosen by any of the teams. This is mainly the reason why I don't watch this event, and the election.

#42 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:56 PM

No wonder many teams wanted Hiwatashi Yui (樋渡結依), she has superb credentials.

http://akb48-daily.b...-candidate.html

>

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

^ .. wow .. I didn't know the she was from karat ☆ .. LOL
But i think its because I can't read Japanese .. and totally miss it XD

But anyway .. she is very good .. at least to me and me being biased XD
I saw the video of her performance with the other draftee in the AKB48 theater and was thinking she seem quite comfortable ..
As her performance seem very down to earth .. she did not over-did it like the rest who are trying to get themselves notice without knowing that it actually make them look unnatural ..

#44 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

I think this is to do with this thread; I  haven't been following it, but I liked Vivian, so I'm glad she got into HKT.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#45 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

^
Thanks for posting the video link. It seems to end abruptly, not to the very end of the show. I was thinking to save it and post it on the tracker, but now I had 2nd thought. Should I? Is it good/ok ending?

#46 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

No for two reason, it's only 240p and it's only first part.

Internet killed common sense.

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:44 AM

^

^

Probably my favorite part of that video is when Imamura Maria said her height. And Mayuyu's reaction XD the best!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

NGT48 taking only two was less than I thought, but their audition is still going, so those who weren't chosen can get in that audition if they want. Also do note that those who weren't chosen will get to the last part of AKB48G audition they go to after this.

Internet killed common sense.

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

^ oh .. I actually I am really off nowadays so I dunno certain info ..
Last Draft .. those left out get a final inspection .. but I dunno how that went ..
this year .. i dunno what is the consolation for those who are left out ..

Furthermore .. I still dunno when is the rejection expire period for this draft ..
What is the date where they can't back out from this draft selection? or something like that ..
I really can't find the info on that .. >.<

#50 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:57 PM

Finally got to watch it (part of why I stayed away from this thread), and I am very happy.

My two choices, Hiwatashi Yui and Imamura Maria got picked, so this is great. Unlike last years draft, I haven't watched it very deeply in terms of extra videos or such things, so I don't know all the girls that well. But I knew the two aforementioned girls definitely had to get in.

Hiwatashi Yui likes NMB48 a lot and has Milky as one of her oshimen, and I think Milky was quite aware of these things, also why Milky asked her questions during the draft. Team A, Team N, and Team BII trying to get her - two NMB48 teams - but Paruru got lucky again. I am pretty sure Hiwatashi Yui is happy she was chosen, but I wonder if not she'd want to be in NMB48 instead of AKB48.

If you've only read the results, but not watched the video of the event, I urge you to do so... there were many great moments, in particular when Imamura Maria is asked who she looks up to and likes, and she says "Rabutan-san"... Rabutan got tears in her eyes immediately... The scene of her being chosen was even better <3

It'll be interesting watching these girls now, to see how it pans out, so cannot wait for that :)

#51 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:48 AM

On the lighter side, they designed the tie breaker box and the table too tall which prove troublesome for some members.

http://bakadsan.tumb...aft-kaigi-rules

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:11 AM

^ .. Ya .. lol

But this year .. feels kind of less well thought out ..
This didn't have the graphics on the stream like the last draft ..
they just read the names straight out .. it has no suspense and you really go no idea who was called as they don't provide any visual .. :D

#53 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

There were some issues I think, but overall it was nice. Though I'd like more visuals / on screen stats or whatever. There's this of course: http://www.akb48.co....t2nd/result.php

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:01 PM

^ oh there was issues .. I didn't know that ..
But ya .. that's the visual I was missing ..

I am going to watch it again to look at it in more detail ..
furthermore .. I was late to the stream .. and miss the front parts before the selection start ..
The stream went pass really fast once they start the selection ..and I was trying to do a bunch of stuff when that happen .. so I would miss some stuff ..

I found this tweet from Iyama Maho from GEM (Girls Entertainment Mixture) - iDOL Street 3rd group meaning SUPER GiRLS sister group :D
https://twitter.com/...046383082381312
which say she is good friends with Ogino Yuka in the past .. :D
Ogino Yuka got selected to go NGT48 during the draft :D

GEM is my fav group .. I love every member in the group ..
So I would check out and keep an eye on Ogino Yuka XD ..
oh Ogino Yuka was a former Baito AKB

#55 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

Draftees news:

Two of them up on the stage.
>

AKB48 team 4 150621 43 First Love (Chiba Erii):

http://cubo48.tumblr...first-love-erii

waiting in the dressing room..
http://cubo48.tumblr...st/122252962305

>
Hiwatashi Yui debuted as Zenza girl and backdancer. Other members got excited and posted:
http://xxxakaskorpio...g-2015-06-23-my

>

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

^ yup.. I did get an early notice from my friend about yesterday Team A show..
The net is filled with Hiwatashi Yui screenshot.. I did catch a short clip on her Zenza girl performance..
I hope someone would upload the LOD tracker soon..
So far I do like what I see.. think I really like her.. :)

#57 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:18 PM

100% sure Hiwatashi Yui will become an AKB48 ace just like Miion is now. She definitely has the it-factor.

#58 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

holy molly, Imamura Maria looks like fast tracked to the team. She centered on Maria.

HKT48 150628 Zenkoku Tour - Yokohama Arena
MARIA (Sakura, Maria, Haruppi)

http://new-ship.tumb...ama-arena-maria

#59 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:05 PM

^

She's just too cute ^-^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#60 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

wow .. when they announce that this year draft would be different as the last draft as in the draftee would start as KKS instead ..
You would think that they ain't that serious with the draftee ..
but in the end .. seem there are giving quite go push to start them off .. really nice .. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users