• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:07 AM

Soo I just came to terms that my Akarin avatar is a little dated since Black Butterfly was ages ago... I went to go change it to something more recent, but I get an error message when I click the photo to change it on my profile page.

A pop-up saying the following appears:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('AAACPBoqVh2YBAK...', '788198054') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/member/photo.php(1072): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(171): classes_member_photo->getEditorHtml(Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(48): public_members_ajax_photo->_show() #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sou in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

my technical knowledge is nonexistent..

Any assistance? 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#2 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Go to the "Need help?" Thread. The Mods respond at light speed over there

#3 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Senpai
  • 3534 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

^ Not true.

From the "Need help?" thread:

I have a bit of an issue. I am not able to change my avatar. When I try to, I get the following error:

Spoiler

If I try to go into the Facebook Manage portion of my profile to attempt to unconnect it to fix this problem, I get a similar/the same error:

Spoiler

I can't change my avatar with all browsers :huh:

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.PNG

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('*********...', '*******') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/member/photo.php(1072): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(171): classes_member_photo->getEditorHtml(Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(48): public_members_ajax_photo->_show() #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sou in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

And here's the same, but I dont think that I'm connected with FB... weird

http://www.hello-onl...e&area=facebook

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '**********') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(1027): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(858): usercpForms_core->formFacebook() #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/modules_public/usercp/manualResolver.php(221): usercpForms_core->showForm('facebook') #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

same error when I click on the login via FB button

http://www.hello-onl...ndex.php?_reg=1

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '************') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/interface/facebook/index.php(31): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 {main} thrown in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

no solution yet ?

^ I have the same problem

This has been a problem for some users since January and mods have yet to respond. 

8mEKTmj.gif

Signature and avatar by G☆LE

#4 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

^ Not true.

From the "Need help?" thread:

I have a bit of an issue. I am not able to change my avatar. When I try to, I get the following error:

Spoiler

If I try to go into the Facebook Manage portion of my profile to attempt to unconnect it to fix this problem, I get a similar/the same error:

Spoiler

I can't change my avatar with all browsers :huh:

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.PNG

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('*********...', '*******') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/member/photo.php(1072): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(171): classes_member_photo->getEditorHtml(Array) #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/members/modules_public/ajax/photo.php(48): public_members_ajax_photo->_show() #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sou in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

And here's the same, but I dont think that I'm connected with FB... weird

http://www.hello-onl...e&area=facebook

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '**********') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(1027): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/extensions/usercpForms.php(858): usercpForms_core->formFacebook() #5 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/applications/core/modules_public/usercp/manualResolver.php(221): usercpForms_core->showForm('facebook') #6 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

same error when I click on the login via FB button

http://www.hello-onl...ndex.php?_reg=1

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Facebook needs the CURL PHP extension.' in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/facebook.php(18): require_once() #1 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(193): require_once('/usr/share/ngin...') #2 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/admin/sources/classes/facebook/connect.php(167): facebook_connect->resetApi('********...', '************') #3 /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/interface/facebook/index.php(31): facebook_connect->__construct(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 {main} thrown in /usr/share/nginx/www.hello-online.org/ips_kernel/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 19

no solution yet ?

^ I have the same problem

This has been a problem for some users since January and mods have yet to respond. 

Well I had a different experience. They responded quite quick when I couldn't see my notifications

#5 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:15 PM

There's nothing we can do about this specific error. We have forwarded this to haku, the site-owner.

#6 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1204 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:04 AM

i have this problems for years. got able to changed tho by using my linked twitter's avatar but since i changed my twitter's email(or coincidentally, another bug), the twitter won't work anymore.

i have tried creating a new account and still couldn't add an avatar

dEnJqcg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users