[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#24 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:17 AM

and here's an interesting rumor I'm hearing.

Lay apparently set up his own company to manage his personal career while working as part of the group. SM Entertainment is aware of this and gave him rights to conduct business in China as a single entity.

adding chinese news website

http://yule.sohu.com...-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

#25 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:29 AM

I heard their still managing Jessica (GG) even though she has a business so I'm not surprised.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#26 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

#27 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

^ Of course they would, they wouldn't want to lose any more members XD At least SM is (FINALLY) changing their policies and management. This is actually good news, though. Congratulations Lay~ 

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#28 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:42 PM

Even though Yifan and Luhan left for health issues, it sucks SM decided to be more open to solo promotions once they left. 

Let's just hope EXO doesn't pull an SNSD and kick Yixing out of the group. (They won't but I'd be lying if I said this thought didn't cross my mind) 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#29 Momoko2288

Momoko2288

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 242 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

If any other members left I don't think I could take it (unless it was for their health, GG kicking Sica out made me so mad I still don't understand it...She was my bias)

I don't want EXO becoming Morning Musume you know?

I really can't believe it's been three years guys are you sure that is right? Time really does fly, and I didn't even notice...

#30 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

I'm so excited for Lay! :D 

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#31 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

I'm guessing they won't kick him out of the group because they gave him the opportunity to do it instead of him asking them for it, unlike jessica's situation. Also, he's becoming popular in with fans this year ^^; 

I'm so happy for him, he deserves the best! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#32 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

Even though Yifan and Luhan left for health issues, it sucks SM decided to be more open to solo promotions once they left. 

Let's just hope EXO doesn't pull an SNSD and kick Yixing out of the group. (They won't but I'd be lying if I said this thought didn't cross my mind) 

Didn't Luhan claim that SM treat the Korean members differently from the Chinese members? --

-------------

Is Lay's studio apart of SM or is it an independent label like SM run by Lay? So he can hire/bring in talent from China, train them and they end up debuting?

As long as Lay doesn't leave EXO any time soon (or ever :ph34r:), then I hope he does well with his new studio.

-------------

3 years of EXO already? That flew by to fast!

Just for the sake of doing it, I made an EXO ranking. Interesting to see where you guys rank each member too :)

1) D.O.

2) Lay

3) Sehun

4) Xiumin

5) Luhan

6) Baekhyun

7) Tao

8) Chanyeol

9) Kai

10) Kris

11) Chen

12) Suho

Spoiler

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#33 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

For me it's

1. Baekhyun

2. Xiumin

3. Lay

4. Tao

5. Kris

6. Luhan

7. Kai

8. Chanyeol

9. Sehun

10. Suho

11. D.O.

12. Chen

Mind you, I loooooove them all, being number 11 or 12 doesn't mean anything  <3

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#34 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:13 PM

#35 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:38 PM

Didn't Luhan claim that SM treat the Korean members differently from the Chinese members? --

That was another thing he filed the lawsuit for but I'm pretty sure the main reason was for health issues. Luhan was pretty sick the week before he filed the lawsuit. That's why he was out of some of TLP concerts. Not sure how accurate this is or if you want to believe it (I almost never do), but here's pictures explaining his health issues https://twitter.com/...289278877380610 . Also there was a Weibo update that can confirm he had some health issues going on when in EXO. http://fyeahluhan.tu...te-to-a-certain . I'm just happy Luhan is safe and comfortable back in China :) 

Here's my ranking <3

1. Xiumin

2. Luhan

3. Lay

4. Kris

5. Suho

6. Tao

7. Sehun

8. Chen

9. Kai

10. D.O

11. Baekhyun

12. Chanyeol

I'm not a big fan of Baekhyun and Chanyeol at all. Especially Chanyeol since he makes too many colorist comments. But I'm not going to judge anyone for having them as their bias or bash the members here. :) 

Set by me Tumblr  

#36 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:33 PM

Thanks Airiin~ and Xiukki. I hope Luhan recovers well and I'm glad he put his health above everything else. Though I want to see Luhan (but probably won't) in EXO again, SM dealt his and Kris' situation in such a shitty way that I don't think he's going to come back.

-------------

If you haven't already watched EXO Showtime (which you should), this is the movie they were watching in episode 4.

If you don't normally cry when you watch a movie, I can guarantee that you will when you watch this one.This film has such an amazing storyline and epically sad ending.

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#37 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:54 PM

I watched the first two episodes, I wasn't expecting too much in the acting department, so I really enjoyed them. That Baek x Sehun fanservice moment and D.O. waving XD

tumblr_nmk3hgdftt1s5b3wto4_540.gif

I'm crying XD XD XD

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#38 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

Thank you Yasser96 for posting the movie <3 I've always wanted to see it! I'll prepare tissues for when I watch it 

^ D.O. looks so cute in that gif! That's the scene when the girl was looking in their room, right? My wifi has been really slow so I haven't been able to watch it yet >.< It looks really cute though :)

I received my EXODUS albums in the mail today :D If anyone plans on buying it, don't buy both versions of the same member if you have more than one favorite. I got both the Chinese and Korean version of Xiumin and was disappointed to see the photobook was the same in each one. (If I had known that I would have gotten a copy of Lay). But I was still happy to get them! 

If anyone buys themselves the physical album, I have a Chanyeol (k) and D.O. (m) photocard I'm willing to trade for Xiumin, Lay, and possibly Chen :)

Edit: Has anyone seen '20, Once Again'? I also received the blu-ray of that movie today with my albums. I haven't watched it yet either since I like watching movies at night and a few shows I like come on tonight. I hope the movie is as good as everyone says it is >.< 

Set by me Tumblr  

#39 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

#40 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

^

This sounds really cheesy, but I think you should get whichever one your heart is telling you to get. That's how I decide things haha  ^^;

I saw 20, Once Again today. I just finished it. I made my mom watch it and she was pretending to be mad at me by saying, "You didn't tell me I'd be crying through the entire movie". The movie was really good and I loved it. I couldn't cry through it though because Luhan kept making my heart flutter.  :wub: I was fangirling so hard that I realized I probably won't survive seeing Luhan in The Great Wall on the big HD screens in the movie theaters. 

Set by me Tumblr  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users