Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (15/06/06)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 JKT48 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#161 anonim59

anonim59

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

almost 200k
legend is born

Spoiler

will be first single w/o akb48 member as center if kodama count as hkt48 member

Hopeful this happen (since 2014)  ---> 羽賀朱音 for モーニング娘。'20 member at 第三十二回オリンピック競技大会 "Opening/Closing Ceremony" 

Since 20 January 2016                    ---> Supporting 小片リサ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoo Jae Suk fans who loved variety show like Infinity Challenge, Running Man, 2 Days & 1 Night, the return of superman, Mechaike,  and anything show that make me laugh to death 

my first and fav idol until now is Yaguchi Mari (since 2007)  -----   I NEED H!P ver of THIS SITE     -----      MyTwiter

#162 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

Spoiler

#163 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

Alright .. that's a warp .. XD

So any thoughts .. ?

I think I need a lot of time to process all that have happen ..

be back much later with my thoughts .. lol :D

#164 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

final results 

Spoiler

thanks to akb wrap up

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#165 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:07 PM

Well this year I wasn't inclined to watch the event in real time and I'm glad I didn't. The girls I like are spread out as usual with many of them dropping in ranks, girls I wanted to see rank still didn't, the sister groups domination is obvious and evident, the #1 is not a surprise but nevertheless a bitter pill to swallow considering what she said she'd do if she won really doesn't make women look good. The upcoming single will probably be another disappointment to me continuing an ongoing case this year. I really hope 2016 means a turn around in management's favortism. The sister groups are a bloody pack of growing monsters dwarfing the AKB48 only girls. Overall the results could be worse to me, but they could be hella better than they are too.

#166 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

No spoilers ... just saying close to a million votes cast for kami7  :blink:  I guess AkiP needs to build himself a new money bin soon...

farbror-joakim.gif

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#167 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:24 PM

Spoiler

Btw, they need to change this events name to SKE48 senbatsu sousenkyo to be more accurate lol. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#168 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

72 NR ( ≠ ) Ueki Nao 13,961 HKT48

Nice!

signature3.png

#169 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

ok .. to start :D ..
W00t .. mission accomplished .. :D
Sakura got into Kami 7 ..
it's tight and close .. just made it to 7th ..
But it is very satisfying .. :D
I am very glad for her fans who did not fail for her .. :)

#170 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

Heart breakers:

Spoiler

wow, AKB48 show already about this election result.

#171 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

My heart sank when I saw Aoitan and Umechan sink so low :(

Also a shock how SKE has more girls than AKB this time.

I'm happy for:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now to wait for it to appear on the tracker!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#172 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:38 PM

First:
Spoiler

Wow, what a massive increase in votes overall, especially for the Senbatsu members.

#173 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#174 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

The sousenkyou election has been uploaded onto the tracker, but I don't want to download 45gb worth of video onto my laptop. Could anyone upload it onto dailymotion? :good:

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#175 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

I'm disappointed. Murashige Anna didn't rank at all and Mayuyu dropped to 3rd place and Takamina didn't win.

And is it me or does Mayuyu's face look chubbier and more rounder?

#176 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:37 PM

Article on the election: translated Sashi's speech, fotos, group fotos.

http://nihongogo.com...inner-revealed/

>
SKE wotas, I think, are loyal to the group. Those Matsui Rena votes which usually as much as Jurina (so around 100,000 votes) went to other SKE members. It showed on the result with many SKE members rank and rank high like Churi, Kaotan, Tani etc.

Oh ya, there is also Furukawa Airi votes, I bet these went to Churi mostly.

>
HKT, they been growing up not lolis anymore. Look at Sakura, Haruppi, Matsuoka and Madoka recently. They won't shy for the photobook.

>
Mayuyu could be hurt by releasing single in the election time. Fans have to divert money from voting to buying her new single.

>
Fan favorite, best speech of the night... Kojina Yui:

Spoiler

>
Found more goodies, some members's speeches narrated/translated (Paruru, Sakura and Jurina):

http://new-ship.tumb...arding-senbatsu

>

#177 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:56 AM

Just let me note first, you don't need to use spoilers in this topic because we said to keep all talk here. So no one would come here if they didn't want to get spoiled.

Anyhow few things about the election. I'm glad Mayuyu didn't win as that would have been boring, but Yukirin winning could have been cool.

I hope they'll learn from the anger of fans to not do a Fuji TV only broadcast next year. This was just stupid with not being able to hear the last few of NG and most of UG speeches..

Internet killed common sense.

#178 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:33 AM

Yeah, I could not believe the gall of Fuji TV. It was disgusting seeing all those CM's cutting off speeches and many UG speeches got cut or talked over. Inexcusably disrespectful to the fans and most importantly, the girls that take this event rather seriously. They should never be considered again to broadcast this event. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#179 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:14 AM

Just let me note first, you don't need to use spoilers in this topic because we said to keep all talk here. So no one would come here if they didn't want to get spoiled.

I just put the results in a spoiler for people who didn't want to be spoiled until it went onto the tracker... i've got no idea why everyone else followed suit ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#180 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

Finally watched it. I had problems with the speed on the BS .ts file so it took much, much longer than it should have, thus quite the delay. Anyways...

To start with the bad, the really, really bad: FujiTV is a ###### cancer, and needs to be cut away and disposed of. With force.

When we had BS SkyPerfect TV doing the whole show last year, watching FujiTV was only interesting for backstage interviews post-show, and similar small snippets. But this year, with split broadcast, I feared a disaster, and that's what we got. I cannot believe the shitty job they did. It's unreal. Here we have the biggest idol event on the planet (no joke), and we are talking about very important results, where the girls show their thanks to their fans, and FujiTV ruins it by going to the studio to let people who hardly gives a shit about idols blabber on, or go to commercial again and again and again. Speeches missed, fans who have voted with such an intensity, missing out on the speeches of their idols. It's really unforgivable.

Now then...

The good:

There were lots of interesting results this year. Members dropping and members rising up. HKT48 having a great election, and I'm not even talking about Sasshii! When Aoitan ranked in at 80, I was very surprised and disappointed because that's a big drop. But when Ueki Nao ranked in, I let out a big "Ooohhhhh!" because that was unexpected. Yet awesome.

I'd like to comment on the speeches, but since FujiTV botched up their feed by being idiots, I don't know what Marika said, and I don't know what Renacchi said and I don't know what anybody really said. So I'll just comment on Jiina's speech, because that was hysterical :lol:

SKE48 fans are as usual really, really strong. I wonder if Akimoto will run an election for SKE48 soon, or if SKE48 will eventually get 40+ position and half of the positions possible to get at the election next year or later... They are intense...

Seeing all the HKT48 girls cheer so much for their girls who ranked in was awesome. They are such a united group.

There's too many things to comment on but I won't do that. At any rate, it's sad to see some of the girls from the prelims not ranking in, and other girls who didn't even get in the prelims themselves. I have no idea why Daasuu dropped, or Moripo. And Paruru dropping, I honestly just found amusing. I like Paruru, but she is not that awesome. Personally I don't even think she fits in senbatsu but hey, that's just me. And that's not a hater comment.

Sakura at #7 is so glorious. So incredibly glorious. :D

One thing I noticed, while some members who dropped also had a drop in votes, most actually gained votes from last year. I am very impressed with how many votes the girls got this year.

Hearing the total votes for each girl in senbatsu was surreal... :blink:

I am very happy with some of these results, especially since the girls I voted for ranked (Miion, Marika, Mio... and yeah I gave Sasshii votes as well...) Now, as for Sasshii winning, I have nothing else to say but this: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  and this: 194,049!!!

That's all. I think. Also, next year, BS SkyPerfect TV better have full broadcast...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users