Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (15/06/06)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 JKT48 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#61 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

2ch seemed to have difficulties understanding what Yuirii's reasoning / explanation was as well. Some from what I could tell, seemed to think she's blowing her chance. And I am very confused about Yuirii's non-participation myself. Primarily because it's around these times that she has gotten more exposure, been steadily growing bit by bit in popularity, but it's still not "there" yet. And she is also now part of the new sub unit which is really awesome for her. So I cannot help but feel she made a mistake that will slow her momentum. Hope not, because she's really nice.

#62 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

I was busy yesterday so I couldn't come to the forums and reply.

This really worries me. I mean, just look at what we got here. Besides those who:

have announced graduation

those who have graduated

the exceptions of Ikoma, Annin, Chikarina, and Harugon

the girls who declined the election are either A) in mid 20's,  B ) have been a part of 48G for a long time, or C) have never ranked at all. I don't know, I hope the remaining girls from this lot don't all decide to graduate :unsure:

If so, what a year for AKB and sister groups - 10 years for AKB as well as a shuffle already. Lets hope there's no need for a reshuffle of the shuffle!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#63 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

I was up early today. I check Tokyohive much more than the girl's G+ accounts,nor do I check Twitter, but this article says that Annin is not thinking about graduating at this time.

http://www.tokyohive...eneral-election

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#64 dyone

dyone

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:41 AM

I just hoping that Fuuchan will ranked in UnderGirls at least. aaaaaaaandd perhaps in senbatsu as well cause Fuuchan is top 3/4 after SayaMilky.

#65 anonim59

anonim59

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

for this sousenkyo i just wondering where matsui rena vote goes to

if goes team E, she'll very happy

but i hope her vote goes to jurina so ske can be rule now

Hopeful this happen (since 2014)  ---> 羽賀朱音 for モーニング娘。'20 member at 第三十二回オリンピック競技大会 "Opening/Closing Ceremony" 

Since 20 January 2016                    ---> Supporting 小片リサ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoo Jae Suk fans who loved variety show like Infinity Challenge, Running Man, 2 Days & 1 Night, the return of superman, Mechaike,  and anything show that make me laugh to death 

my first and fav idol until now is Yaguchi Mari (since 2007)  -----   I NEED H!P ver of THIS SITE     -----      MyTwiter

#66 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:50 AM

^ .. I dunno .. but the general idea I am getting from people around me is Jurina as the SKE48 fans unite to push for a no.1 for SKE48 since they already lost a lot of ground when they help SKE48 beat NMB48 for week 1 at the Oricon charts ..

but it seems the idea I have been getting is TKMN would be unstoppable this year .. it is her last year and it's TKMN ..

#67 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

Takano Yui announced graduation, I guess she decided on this before the election application deadline closed. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#68 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

^ .. I dunno .. but the general idea I am getting from people around me is Jurina as the SKE48 fans unite to push for a no.1 for SKE48 since they already lost a lot of ground when they help SKE48 beat NMB48 for week 1 at the Oricon charts ..

but it seems the idea I have been getting is TKMN would be unstoppable this year .. it is her last year and it's TKMN ..

I don't know where Takamanas rise sould come from. Her wota declared year for year they would push her this time but she never could keep up with the rise of votes of the other contestants.

Btw do we have something like a thread for predictions for SSK? : D I really want to see what everyones predictions are.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#69 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:18 AM

I could imagine Takamina having her ranking rise a little but I can't imagine her being pushed so much to be #1

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#70 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

LOL .. I have a discussion with my friend today on the senbtasu election this year ..
I don't really think about it until I really have to ..

I think this year is going to be extremely exciting for the no.1 spot ..
I am guessing that it may have many 100K+ vote members ..
It seem that there are many in contention for No.1 ..
I got no idea absolutely who will take it when the dust clear .. but I know it is going to be a nail biting finish ..

My opinion on the no.1 contenders ..
Takamina - Her normal votes don't look like it is enough .. but she announce her graduation very early ..
Let me tell you .. when they disbanded Team 4 in 2012 .. my first respond in my mind is request hour ..
So the the moment she announce her graduation .. senbatsu election should already be in the minds of her fans ..
they got half a year to save up the money .. all she need is all her fans to double or triple their usual which is actually an extremely easy thing to do ..

Sasshi - I don't see her getting less than 100K .. she is those where you think she is out ..she would come back at you many times ..
and her fans have always been so with her through everything .. so she is always a contender ..

Mayuyu - they actually has the most purpose as no idol ever got back to back no.1 before .. but they are rather low key ..
which actually make me think think they are going to sneak a very big one .. as Mayuyu fans seem to get hit by a lot of people who want to defeat them ..
I would think they are going to do a extremely well plan campaign this year for the win ..

Jurina - The SKE48 fans resources has been run down by the SKE48 vs NMB48 encounter .. I think they all know very well they've been had by the NMB48 fans ..
the good thing is Rena is not running this year .. I would think they would combine they resource this year to get a no.1 or at least not lost to Sayanee who is the hottest now..
SKE48 fans has always been a very united bunch .. they actually care less about internal rivalry to their precious SKE48 ..

Sayanee - of course we should not miss the hottest girl now .. even though there are many many reasoning on why she would have no chance ..
I think her being so hot now cannot be ignore ..

Yukirin - I am a bit unsure about this .. as last year she did get to 100K votes .. but I somewhat feel that it is the max the fans could have done ..
Furthermore, this time .. it seem a lot harder to get no.1 .. it will go down if her main group of fans are determine to get her to no.1 or would pass for next year ..
I think the fear for them is they can't do it before she graduate .. so .. I am only 50-50 on her contention chance for no.1 ..

So that's what I think ...

I am so excited ..
I hope they do a live stream on that day .. I would be glued to my monitor ..
even if they don't stream it .. I would be camping my twitter all the way ..

This year .. I only got 10votes .. I am going for Sakura ..
I think she should make senbatsu safe and sound but the aim is Kami 7 ..
with Rena and KojiHaru not taking part .. it look very possible ..
But I hope she would be that dark horse ..lol
For me .. when they reach senbatsu announcement .. I would be hoping not to hear "HKT48 Team KIV ... " for as long as possible .. :)

#71 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

^

I can see Sasshi since it will be held in Fukuoka XD But it's always such a surprise with 48G.

10 votes for Sakura is fine :) I can only manage 2 votes - at max 4 of possible - one so far for Keiichi and one for Marinchan. I considered one for Takamina and Sasshi too, but being a poor college student with no job is hard XD

And Jurina will make a big jump. #2 or #3 I can see her.

And all the best of luck to Takamina :D whether #1 or not, I do hope it's a higher result than what she's had!!

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#72 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:53 PM

I'm thinking the contenders for the top spot will be Sasshi, Mayu, Sayanee, Jurina, Yukirin and Paruru. I can't fault any of these girls' fandom. Their wota are too strong to go down without a fight. The highest I can see Takamina, Sakura, Suda, and Yuihan reach is 6th place. 

#73 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

^ .. oh I forgot about Paruru ..
I don't think she can reach 100K .. but I don't think Sakura could too ..
To me .. there is not enough space for the 7th spot .. I think it would be a very tough fight for the 7th spot between Sakura and Paruru ..
So I withdraw my statement that Sakura getting Kami 7 is very possible .. now it look much tougher than I think .. >.<

#74 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:30 PM

Funny how different everyones predictions are. XD I'm also posting my Senbatsu prediction in the spoiler. Maybe someone wants to post full Senbatsu prediction as well? : D

Spoiler

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#75 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

^ .. oh I forgot about Paruru ..
I don't think she can reach 100K .. but I don't think Sakura could too ..
To me .. there is not enough space for the 7th spot .. I think it would be a very tough fight for the 7th spot between Sakura and Paruru ..
So I withdraw my statement that Sakura getting Kami 7 is very possible .. now it look much tougher than I think .. >.<

Sakura is great and has a big fanbase, but don;t underestimate Paruru's fanbase, she could easily beat sakura. Paruru and Sayanee's fanbase's have increased drastically this year thanks to their respective pushes so they are at the same level of popularity now, If they're going to rival anyone this year it would be Jurina and maybe Yukirin.  The fight for 7th place is between Takamina, Sakura and Suda imho. 

#76 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

^ yeap .. I am going to keep my opinion but I am going to take yours too ..
It look really close and tight now .. going to be really interesting for no.1 this year ..

#77 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:12 AM

plot twist : and suddenly bam! Milky takes the throne :lol:

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#78 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:44 AM

LOL .. I am still waiting for an exact vote tie for no.1 .. XD
That would be funny ..
imagine (provided they they don't use the system where they do away with no.2 if there are 2 no.1) .. they announce the no.2 position .. but there are still 2 elite members left not announced ..
the fans and the idols would have a heart attack thinking that one of them have fallen so far out of the top 80 XD

#79 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:41 AM

Election Book cover is out! 

Releases 13th May: http://www.cdjapan.c...t/NEOBK-1794165

On the cover (with management guess senbatsu): 

Mukaichi Mion (16) - Suda Akari (14) - Kato Rena (13) - Owada Nana (15)

Kojima Mako (12) - Kizaki Yuria (10) - Miyawaki Sakura (8) - Yokoyama Yui (9) - Watanabe Miyuki (11)

Shimazaki Haruka (7) - Kashiwagi Yuki (5) - Yamamoto Sayaka (4) - Matsui Jurina (6)

Sashihara Rino (3) - Takahashi Minami (1) - Watanabe Mayu (2)

61jE1AbyBpL.jpg

Minegishi Minami confirmed this will be her last Sousenkyo, and wishes she could enter Senbatsu. 

http://www.nikkanspo...ws/1467881.html

#80 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:41 AM

^

Awesome!! Miion in Senbatsu? I wouldn't mind! :good:

I also read somewhere that Yukirin stated that it's her last election as well. Has anyone else heard that?

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users