Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (15/06/06)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 JKT48 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#21 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

I do think Mayu will be #1 again, however I am open to surprises!
I definitely will be voting for Yuki Kashiwagi and Yamamoto Sayaka <3

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#22 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

I wouldn't mind Mayu coming 1st again, although I would be kinda bitter to see her do something Acchan and Yuko couldn't do (get #1 twice in a row)

Not many people want this to be the outcome, But I would like for either Yukirin or Jurina to win this year. I think that Yukirin could have won if she didn't maintain the whole "I'll support Mayu to the top" personality. Now that she's finally stated she wants to be first, it's going to be a bloodbath. I know for sure Jurina won't accept anything less than 3rd place, so I can see a rise with her too. I'm not too sure about Sasshi but I know her fans are strong enough to maintain the top 2. Paruru, Rena and Sayanee are wild cards too. It seems that that will be a war zone in itself. I keep making speculations and predictions but honestly, It could go any way. I won't predict actual places but I'll say;

(In no order) Edit: since Rena is not participating

Kami 7 - Jurina, Sayanee, Paruru, Mayu, Sasshi, Yukirin, Sakura 

Top 10 - Takamina, Kojiharu, Suda

Top 16 - Sae, Yuihan, Shibata + Three new senbatsu members, most likely Milky, Kaotan, Yuria or Haruppi. (I think, Kawaei and Ikoma will rank out)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:27 PM

Ricchan (and Annin) really needs to drop by a great deal. I say this not as a hater, but as someone who does not approve of doing very few stage shows, not doing any events whatsoever, and barely doing any social media, and still being included in senbatsu. This is wrong. Senbatsu is for girls who shows great effort and contributes to the group. Furthermore the girls who sell out their slots in handshake events are making money for the group. Those who don't participate, not so much. Let others who does stage shows, events, are active in social media etc. take over instead. It's for the better of the group.

#24 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:56 PM

^As much as I love Kawaei I totally agree with this. I understand that the situation that happened at the HS last year was big, and how it could affect her not wanting to participate in HS anymore, But cutting off social interaction with fans and not attending stages when it was the last sort of interaction we could get from her wasn't the best idea. 

#25 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

I was also wondering how Ricchan and Annin will be effected by the lack of exposure via any form of media. While I think Ricchan will still be in the top 20 if not senbatsu, but right now I don't think Annin will build on the momentum she had last year. If it wasn't for Majisuka 4 and to a lesser extent Kurofuku she would have been completely out of sight. Unless she is their oshimen, I can't see a fan vote for her when they could vote for another one of the up and comers like Miion or Kojimako. G+, twitter, instagram would have been their best bets and/or at least appearing on AKBingo.

#26 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

Matsui Rena just announced via Twitter that she won't participate: https://twitter.com/...293226042523648

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:49 PM

^ wow .. OMG ..
You know .. this bring about an very obvious speculation .. >>> Graduation :o
or is it her way of making her fans not to save the money for her senbatsu election and buy the coming SKE48 single to beat NMB48?

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

^I honestly don't think she cares about the SKE vs NMB CD "battle".. I generally think she just does not want to participate any longer, which is a shame.. 

But this does mean that there is one spot available in Senbatsu and One stop available in Kami-7, so I've got my bets on Takamina or Sakura ranking in Kami-7 and either Yuria, Kojimako, Milky, or Haruppi ranking into Senbatsu. Kawaei might just be able to keep her position because of this although I'm still not too sure..

#29 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

What's more interesting is how much higher Jurina will go with Rena dropping out.

#30 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:22 AM

I don't think that most of the Rena votes will go to Jurina but probably spread out to several SKE members.

Kusaba Manami was the type of member I though would not participate and thus announce their graduation. Other members I am worried about are

AKB48: Chiichan, Naana, Aamin, Sakiko, Moechan, Mariyagi, Akicha, Ayaka

SKE48: Suzuran

NMB48: Rikanyan, Yuppi

HKT48: Naopon, Seriinu, Shinamon

#31 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:07 AM

Today marks the first day in which 48 group members can announce their candidacy to the 7th Sousenkyo Elections. We will be able to see the first day members on the first page! Members Application submission time: March 25, 2015 (16:00 JST) //3 HOURS FROM NOW// - March 29, 2015 (22:00 JST)

#32 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

Today marks the first day in which 48 group members can announce their candidacy to the 7th Sousenkyo Elections. We will be able to see the first day members on the first page! Members Application submission time: March 25, 2015 (16:00 JST) //3 HOURS FROM NOW// - March 29, 2015 (22:00 JST)

already bookmarked the site :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#33 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Takamina announced her candidacy for the election.

#34 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

AKB48's Team Kaigai member from JKT48's Team J, Nakagawa Haruka has announced she will not be participating in this Election. Wants to focus on JKT48 only until graduation. 

Day 1 Members! 

AKB48 (4): ( A ) Iwata Karen, Takahashi Minami , ( B )Kashiwagi Yuki, ( 4 ) Sasaki Yukari
SKE48 (10): ( S ) Matsui Jurina, Noguchi Yume, ( KII ) Arai Yuki, Ego Yuna, Goudo Saki, Takatsuka Natsuki, Takayanagi Akane, ( KSS ) Aoki Shiori, Ida Reona, Yamada Juna
NMB48 (1): ( M ) Uemura Azusa
HKT48 (2): ( KIV ) Fuchigami Mai, Tomonaga Mio

#35 alohano

alohano

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:20 AM

Hoping for Milky's return to senbatsu, many of the hot UG members moving up and the no-so's in senbatsu moving down.

#36 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:22 AM

At the moment there are 8 spots open from last year's rankings due to 6 SKE48 members graduating, Nana graduating and Rena not running. 1 each in senbatsu and undergirls and 2 each in the rest of the groupings. I didn't realize that there are that many open guess some of the members we have named will be ranked for the first time this year.

#37 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

Another non-participant: Tanabe Miku http://ameblo.jp/tan...2006454448.html

#38 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

The election guidebook will be out on May 13th.

Thanks for adding this fact, minaeshi!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#39 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

^You're welcome, credit to S48 for that one because I had no idea when it was coming out until I saw it. ^^;

Day 2 Members! 

AKB48 (42):
( B ) Watanabe Mayu 
( 8 ) Abe Mei, Fujimura Natsuki, Fukuchi Rena, Gyoten Yurina, Hama Sayuna, Hamamatsu Riona, Hashimoto Haruna, Hattori Yuna, Hayasaka Tsumugi, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirose Natsuki, Hitomi Kotone, Honda Hitomi, Iwasaki Moena, Kita Reina, Kondo Moeri, Mogi Kasumi, Nagano Serika, Oda Erina, Oguri Yui, Okabe Rin, Onishi Momoka, Ota Nao, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Akari, Sato Shiori, Sato Nanami, Shimizu Maria, Shimoaoki Karin, Shiota Miu, Takahashi Ayane, Takaoka Kaoru, Tani Yuri, Tanikawa Hijiri, Yaguchi Moka, Yamamoto Ai, Yamamoto Ruka, Yokomichi Yuri, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshino Miyu (41 members)

SKE48 (18):
( S ) Futamura Haruka
( E ) Suda Akari
( KSS ) Aikawa Honoka, Asai Yuka, Goto Rara, Kataoka Narumi, Kawasaki Narumi, Machi Otoha, Murai Junna, Nojima Kano, Obata Yuna, Ota Ayaka, Suenaga Ouka, Shiori Aoki, Sugiyama Aika, Takahata Yuki, Tsuji Nozomi, Wada Aina

NMB48 (3): ( N ) Kotani Riho, Yoshida Akari, ( BII ) Watanabe Miyuki

HKT48 (2): ( KIV ) Goto Izumi ( KKS ) Yamashita Emili

Also, Kawaei Rina announced graduation today, but I've yet to se any mention on whether she would take part in the election or not, so until it's confirmed by herself or when the application acceptance closes on the 29th, I'll assume she will still participate and keep her off the "Not Participating" list.

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

Shinoda Mariko announced her participation today!

f9a831e9.jpg

篠田麻里子 @mariko_dayo
総選挙立候補[( *`ω´)

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users