Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (15/06/06)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 JKT48 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#181 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:26 AM

I hoped Yukirin wins, that would make it more interesting, I dont want to see Sasshi performing in bikini lol

#182 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

ok .. I start my thoughts ..

About the spoilers, I know it is me who started it and it happen during the draft too.
I spoiler it because the event is still on .. as I am doing it just in case someone do wonder in without knowing it started already or thought that we are not going to post about it until the event end..
But I know I am rather silly after that because when others start doing spoiler for their post following me .. I followed them too because I don't want to be the one who breaks it ..
Sorry about that .. wouldn't happen again next time .. :)

About the split broadcast .. I already said it is disgraceful ..
It is not about us, we are watching it from a not legit source ..
I just feel sorry for the fans in Japan who did so much, not only voting, campaigning, working in many ways to help get that little bit more votes for their idols .. but was unable to be in Fukuoka Yahoo! Dome ..
A huge part of it is missing just as the results start getting exciting .. they even inserted CM during the senbatsu speech and announcement ... GG

To me .. my aim was Sakura for Kami 7 .. and I place all my votes on her ..
I was not confident of her getting Kami 7 at all as I thought Paruru has a higher chance to get the 7th spot ..
The top 6 was without a doubt for me actually.. only the 7th spot is up for grabs ..
I was confident that she be at least top 12th though .. so from 12th onwards .. I start getting nervous ..
By the time after Kitarie for 11th position .. I expected 10th to be Sae, 9th to be Yui then the 7th and 8th breaker ..
But Yui got 10th and I got really nervous as I begin to think Sakura may just be 9th ..
Then Paruru come in 9th which is a shocker to me .. but my heart nearly stop when they go to the announcement of 8th ..
Its finally when they announce Sae got 8th that I could relax and know that Sakura got Kami 7 ..
LOL .. then I got greedy and start hoping Sakura would get better that 7th position .. but of course that didn't happen :D
In the end .. it's happiness .. another success to me .. I guess I was really lucky to always get what I set out to get for the past 5 election which I have voted .. :)

For the top 3.. when they announce Mayuyu as no.3 .. I was hoping that Yukirin get no.1 as its just something I feel she really deserve to get after so many years ..
but in reality .. the Sasshi train is just too strong and unstoppable ..
Year after year .. I kind of felt that Yukirin and Mayuyu fans are already stretch to the limits with the number of votes .. but Sasshi still seem to have more room to get even more votes ..
I think unless Sasshi decide not to run next year for whatever reason .. Sasshi should be the first back to back no.1 in 48G history next year ..

Honestly .. I have been out of 48G for too long .. there are many members who got a place whom I don't even know ..
For me ...
The joy would be Rumi, Okapan and Miyuki
Okapan was one of the 3 girls in HKT48 I support .. I wasn't expecting much from her .. but she did better than I can ever expected ..
Rumi was my no.2 SKE48 ..very early in my 48G fandom .. She seem to fade as newer members turn up ... and the senior members start graduating ..
I always wanted her to get a place but I always thought it is impossible .. I even thought she gave up as she didn't participate last year .. So it is really unexpected when she got in when she is at her lowest..
i hope Rumi wouldn't graduate as SKE48 has a history of having a long time member getting a place for the 1st time then graduate within a year later.. >.<
I am not a fan of Miyuki but I like her ..lol .. it is great joy when they announce her back into senbatsu and she came onto stage all smile and lively ..
That's the Miyuki I want to see .. after last year horrific moment .. it just very touching that the fans got her back to senbatsu..

The pain would be Aamin and Haruppi ..
I didn't like Haruppi at the beginning as she is like Sakura rival .. but I have grown to like her later ..
It is extremely heart-breaking that she just miss senbatsu by 600+ votes ..
I am sure many fans felt the same while some just took the consolation that she get the center for undergirls ..
But we know she would want to be in senbatsu even if it is all the way behind ..
The point is to always remind the fans of this heart-breaking moment.. I am sure the fans will get her there next year ..
Hmm .. Aamin .. what can I say .. my Kami for more than 3 years .. the reason I became crazy about 48G ..
I voted and push for her to get a place from 2011 election and she got in even though it was just 40 places back then ..
From then for 2012 and 2013 .. I was all nerve about her retaining her place within the rankings ..
But I know her ranking has been sliding every year .. and I was very sure she would miss it this year ..
but even though I was expecting it .. it still hurt like hell !!! to see her losing her place and just thank the fans for voting for her defeated ..
For that .. i really dunno how to feel .. I guess I regretted jumping to Mizuho and messed up my whole 48G fandom .. :(

To add.. I couldn't help but to think that if Mizuho is still around, she should be in undergirls this year..
The thought of it just simply makes me depressed..

In terms of the votes ..
i need to do up the stats to confirm it ..
I think SKE48 fans are crazy or freaking rich .. they just came off a battle with NMB48 and they still manage to put in more votes than any of the other 48G groups ..
To me .. the main part of Yuria votes should still come from SKE48 fans even though she move to AKB48 .. I think Sae increase in votes should also partly be attributed by SKE48 fans as she is settling well at SKE48 ..
all I can say about SKE48 fans is "This is maddness !!!" :P

#183 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:52 PM

Here are some nice moments that I liked (and the pics unfortunately does not contain the loud screams to accompany the celebrations):

HKT48 cheering for Kyappu:

68Hqria.gif

HKT48 cheering for Rabutan:

N3tWqSy.gif

HKT48 cheering for Marika (ex HKT48):

160606-006.jpg

HKT48 was so consistently happy over all the HKT48 girls ranking, lots of screaming, jumping, etc. It was really cool to watch what a close unit they are :)

#184 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

I was at the event and it was a great experience even though the seats weren't the greatest and I had no Internet access since my portable wifi couldn't penetrate the Dome.

In any case, as an HKT48 fan and with Sakura as my oshi, it was a fantastic night of results.  Random thoughts:

- A bit shocked to see Aoi-tan & Moripo drop in rank but it was awesome seeing new girls making it in.

- Hard to watch Harrupi's reaction when her name was called :(

- Jiina's speech :lol:

- SKE is frigging strong and their fans are well organized & rich

- I love how supportive the HKT members are for each other...makes me proud as a fan <3

Edit: forgot to mention that Jiina brought out her mirror again during an MC at today's concert :D

#185 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

Happy for the HKT girls who made it in, a strong showing for sure. As a Moripo Oshi, I'm sadden by her drop but mostly because it is nearly 8,000 votes less. I hope she still maintains the push she has been receiving recently.

#186 atheistium

atheistium

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:22 PM

Anyone found any speech translations yet. I hear Tano Yuka's was a good one. 

#187 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

^
I have posted some, Takamina (on her member's thread), Paruru, Sakura. I saw Sashi's speech as gifs. Tomu's under construction.
AKBzine usually does the video subbed on the speeches. We have to wait and see. Dang, we have bad source from Fuji broadcast though.

Found this post analysis of this election.

http://doctor48md.tu...kyo-post-mortem

>

#188 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:50 PM

From the torrent comments, it seems that if you play the FujiTV broadcast with VLC, you can choose second audio channel, to hear the speeches they didn't let us hear, when they ran the broadcast. Of course, during CM we don't get anything.

#189 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:55 PM

As a note to those who got Fuji tv video as .ts file from the tracker: there was actually a second audio track in the video, so we actually do get to hear the speeches from the last few of NG and the first some of UG (that were not heard because of studio talk). Tho commercials still play the commercial audio. Also I didn't have the second audio track show on mpc-hc, while VLC showed it, so some other players might also not show it. It won't show at the very start of the video, but after the initial cm it should show.

Internet killed common sense.

#190 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:22 AM

There's too many things to comment on but I won't do that. At any rate, it's sad to see some of the girls from the prelims not ranking in, and other girls who didn't even get in the prelims themselves. I have no idea why Daasuu dropped, or Moripo. And Paruru dropping, I honestly just found amusing. I like Paruru, but she is not that awesome. Personally I don't even think she fits in senbatsu but hey, that's just me. And that's not a hater comment.

According to International 48 fandom, Dasu dropped because she's "just so annoying" and her speech last year was awful. Considering the dissonance between Japanese and international fandoms, I'm barely taking that reasoning let alone with salt. Perhaps the hako oshi and her own oshi miscalculated how much she'd need to stay in senbatsu with the fierce competition this year. No one could have predicted how brutal senbatsu was going to be this year, I think everybody just assumed with the absences of Rena, Kojiharu, and Ikotan that certain girls would just easily move up. Even Shibata only managed to maintain her spot and Jurina dropped despite pulling in over 100K. The priority vote for SKE fans this year definitely went to Kaotan, Churi, Tani, and all the newly ranked girls. Sae seems to have captured quite a number of SKE fans too considering how much she rose. 

Yeah, Moripo and Aoitan shocked me. No idea what happened there.

I sensed trouble in paradise for Paruru when I read about her behavior during the 2Shots. Figured there was a limit to how much "salt" fans were going to find cute and it looks like she's hit it. There's plenty of (much) cute® competition on her heels and she just lost out to Sakura, she needs to re-evaluate herself and grow up more before Tomu, Kojimako, Renacchi, and the like catch up and start posing a threat. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#191 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

LovelyPrincessP,

"International 48 fandom" in this context is something I stay far away from. That's not to say I don't participate in them, because I do - for example here - although here is a very small forum dedicated to the 48 family. But the larger it gets, the larger the noise factor becomes and I just tune out and don't want any of it. With as much nonsense as you can find on 2ch, 2ch is usually a better place to gauge things from, if you know what to look for... Sometimes "International fandom" just pulls things out of nowhere that has nothing to do with anything, and it baffles me that it's given any attention at all.

It could be a simple explanation as you say, such as miscalculation. One thing that is certain is that competition from Undergirls and up to Senbatsu got real tough this year. I am just not sure how it will get easier next year... Sayanee got an increase of 30k votes, and had same spot as last year... Jurina gained 15k votes and dropped a spot... Mayuyu had more votes than what she won election with last year, and got third this year!

And I agree about Paruru. I am just amazed she has this many fans and has managed to keep them for that long. Don't get me wrong if you like her, any of you who read this, I don't mind her myself and she's funny at times. But she's far too hyped. It's inflation level popularity here. The more she doesn't give a shit, because that's what it is, being "salty", the more people who look into other girls will drift off to those other girls, regardless of what group they may come from. So, if Paruru continues to not give a shit at HS events and 2shot events and so on, she'll probably experience more decline.

#192 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:49 AM

Even though Paruru is quite entertaining on variety shows with her frankness, I would never spend my hard earned money to see her at any event if she's going to be salty......I guess there are a lot of fans who are into that sort of thing (M types) or they just know what to expect and they hope/try to get a reaction out of her when they meet.

#193 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:55 AM

Yep.

It also reminds me about Yukirin's reputation as being "Queen of handshake events" a couple years back. What's funny, is at that time, those who truly knew all the girls well, did not consider Yukirin the queen, in terms of fanservice. Certainly she was very well-regarded, but she became the "Queen" due to word of mouth. People hyped her up. Meanwhile you had other girls like Fuuchan, Milky, Daasuu, Nao, and a couple other girls who was much better. But, since everybody talked about Yukirin, Yukirin got a lot of fan visits at events. Likewise, people talk about Paruru, so she gets big numbers that way. Talk generates interest.

#194 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:41 AM

On the TV News:

>

#195 Mikaeri Bijin

Mikaeri Bijin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

I'm happy for Yui Yokoyama and Takamina! :good:

Sasshi #1 is OK as long as Yukirin doesn't get it LOL :c18:

I'm sad for Paruru's drop to #9 :(

I don't understand why Sakura is becoming so popular... :huh:

#196 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:07 AM

Well, it looks like Komiharu is a little upset...declaring that if she doesn't rank next year she will quit being an idol...

http://kataomoi48.tu...t-as-an-idol-if

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#197 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:53 AM

Not sure what to say about that. While the election does reflect popularity, it is not the most accurate measurement. Certainly, girls in the upper ranks are popular, and have received many votes, but there's also the ability of some people with a lot of disposable cash to power vote. And that provides for uneven results. Popularity is also reflected by how many visitors you have in handshake events, 2shot events, comments received and such in social media, your chances and so on. But, at the same time, I can understand how it's frustrating, because the election is really important for various reasons, but it's not everything.

If she truly quits next year because she is not ranking in, what then about all the other girls who are not ranking in? I think it's a little lazy on her part to give up that easily when she's been handed quite a lot of opportunities, and this is true. She has had many opportunities, and some other girls have not had. Girls who also work hard. But nothing is fair and balanced in idol world. Some girls don't even have to work hard to get senbatsu and promotional activities over and over again. It's enough for them to just be a member of the group.

At any rate, I hope she keeps her spirits up, works even harder, and does her best. And I hope her fans does their best to promote her in any way they can.

#198 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:12 AM

^

Yes, exactly. I too don't want her to give up just yet.

Just observing, I looked at the Upcoming Girls rankings last year; 80th (Oshima Ryoka) got 9,561. This year, 80th (Motomura Aoi) got 13,116. That's quite a difference.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#199 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

The video Komiharu posted was a little hard to watch. She still hadn't quite gotten the tears out, poor thing. Unfortunately, she's an example of what SSK has come to mean to too many girls and way too many fans. A measure of that idol's worth. But when it's controlled by fans and how much they're willing to spend, it was never gonna to be an all inclusive gauge of a girl's efforts or even her successes. 

I'm just thinking of the people who were using Lemon's drop in rank as proof that she clearly needs to retire her gag and quit... but she only lost 2K votes and has gotten plenty of work this past year. It actually looks promising she'll have a decent post-AKB/NMB career. Wasamin didn't rank, but she's well taken care of by her agency and her latest single even rose in sales. Kinoshita Momoka doesn't care about SSK at all but she's managed to make an impact of her own. 

I just hope Komiharu doesn't take this too seriously as sign of her own failures. She's really quite an interesting character and she has a good, striking appearance. Read that she wasn't bad at HS either. She has what is takes to eventually be able to draw a good following towards her and we already know for sure she was able to get garner 6K votes. As long as she's giving it her best and her fans give her their best, no reason that amount couldn't triple or quadruple next year. 

I will say though that fans should stop this first day strategy thing. I haven't seen much concrete evidence that it does anything to influence the final results. Just first day bragging rights made even less relevant this year when the #12 (who became the #7 when it counted) was the cutoff to be guaranteed a rank at that point. 

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#200 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:28 PM

LOL .. popularity ..
Actually there is just no good way to determine that ..

For handshakes and 2shot ain't good because it also depends on the wealth and willingness to spend of the fans ..
There is a limitation on how much a fan can buy per rounds and when it sold out we don't know who is more popular if the members sold out in the same round ..
Further to that .. getting the handshake ticket does not mean that member is your oshimen .. it does not even mean you like her ..
You could get her ticket because of various reasons .. I can come up with a few .. like if you got something to say to her, you are trying to get the experience as certain members you feel you got to meet at least once or even if you wanted tell her something negative ..
For social media comment .. it depends on the characteristic of the fan .. if we get a quiet fan, probably the fan would never comment but on the other hand, we got fans who camp many or even all members .. and comment on every single thing posted by any members ..
And we got a wide and many ranged in between ..
For SSK .. it depends on the wealth and willingness to spend of the fans .. and also the fandom of the fans which various a lot so it hard to tell ..

But honestly .. I am busy this few days and I didn't want to post about it but its getting pretty annoying to me because it seem that some people just don't get it ... and make SSK look like some game or drama ..
I think all fans who voted are spending real money to do it and I think most fans are spending till it hurt to get as much vote as they can afford ..
Given that it involves money and fans may have to suffer or sacrifice to vote ..
I find it hard to believe stuff like their oshimen graduated so they just voted by the same amount as when their oshimen is around to another person following a storyline ..
or like if they decide to jump ship and vote someone else just because they find their oshimen tagline getting boring or she is getting annoying .. when the previous year they suffer like hell to vote for her ..
or like .. this year this idol is interesting ..so they will vote another member because this other member has something interest going ..
It does not work this way .. it makes it look like the fans are voting hastily, by mood or with little consideration ..

If you really want to know how it feel .. try it .. for the next election .. overspend to get the votes ..
force yourself to give up something you really wanted .. like maybe a new phone, nice shoes, bags, nice clothes .. something or a bunch of stuff you really want but instead you got a huge bunch of votes ..
Then you see if when you vote .. would you just vote without much consideration ..
Basically the votes are precious and you would want to use it on the most important agenda in your mind ..
So come on .. some of the reasoning about the SSK votes is just really silly to me ..
Sorry :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users