Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (15/06/06)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 JKT48 Nogizaka46

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

AKB48 GROUP 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Election 2015

JUNE, 6TH 2015

VENUE: Fukuoka Yahoo! Auctions Dome (Seats 37,000+)

CAeL5q3UUAAPDw0.jpg

Members Application submission time: March 25, 2015 (16:00 JST) - March 29, 2015 (22:00 JST)
Fans Voting time: May 19, 2015 (10:00 JST) - June 5, 2015 (15:00 JST)

Ranking:
Senbatsu (1-16)
Undergirls (17-32)
Next Girls (33-48)
Future Girls (49-64)
Upcoming Girls (67-80)​

1st day Preliminary results (As announced on May 20th at the AKB48 Theater)
Spoiler

Ways to vote! 
Voting ballot from AKB48's 40th single (Voting ballots are included in all editions; Regular, Limited, and Theater)

AKB48 Fan Club "Nihon-bashira no Kai" Membership

AKB48 Official Smart Phone Application Membership

AKB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND" Monthly Subscription
SKE48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND" Monthly Subscription
NMB48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND" Monthly Subscription
HKT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND" Monthly Subscription

AKB48 Mobile Membership
SKE48 Mobile Membership
NMB48 Mobile Membership
HKT48 Mobile Membership

AKB OFFICIAL NET Membership

AKB48 Election Guidebook (Released May 13th.)

61jE1AbyBpL.jpg

Eligible members: All members from AKB48 (Including Ikoma Rina of Nogizaka 46), SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 (as of March 20 2015 - Members who have graduated before them are ineligible.) + JKT48 members Nakagawa Haruka and Chikano Rina.

Members participating
Spoiler

Election Speeches - AKB48 | SKE48 | NMB48 | HKT48 | SNH48/NGT48

Members Not Participating
Spoiler

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

I ordered 8 copies and all 8 votes will go to Moripo, who I hope will keep a spot in undergirls. I want to get 2 more, funds permitting, so I can put 1 vote each for Kitarie and Karen

#3 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:19 PM

There is already a first member who refuses to participate this year: SKE48 Team S's Tsuzuki Rika. She announced it at Google+: https://plus.google....sts/FXHYk6BBTAF

As the rules do not state anything about the members who announced their graduation prior to today & who are yet to graduate, I wait for Takamina's decision whether she is going to participate. If not then my three votes will go to Tanochan.

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

2ch seems to expect Takamina to not participate.

I put in one pre-order, will wait and see if I will put in another larger one. :)

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

This is the idol event of the year ..
To me I have say it before .. this is the time when all the other idols should clear the way from this massive train who is going to run over anyone in its way .. XD
lol some time back .. I have said that even MM would have to avoid coming into conflict with senbatsu election .. and that they should not release after the 2nd half of April and .. true enough they release on 15 April right at the half .. lol
and stack 4 H!P single together for 4 weeks in a row ..

Ya .. that's sound really annoying for people who don't like 48G .. but all this aside .. it is the time when wota get to fight for real for their idols in a truly meaningful event as the competition is extremely stiff at every level ..
The satisfaction is achieving what you set out to do .. and I have accomplished everything I set out to do for the last 4 years ..
But of course for it to work .. you got to set reasonable targets .. there is no point to set like a lesser known member to get into senbatsu .. then you are setting up yourself to fail ..
For the first 3 years .. I have set it at Maeda Ami getting a place and she have done it .. my first year was tough as there was only 40 place and Aamin never got a place before ..
last year .. I set it as Yamada Mizuho getting a place .. and she did it with 54th place ..

So this year my target is Miyawaki Sakura for Kami 7 .. top 3 would be great and no.1 would be a dream ..
oh and the fun don't just come from voting .. you are suppose to campaign for your idols and influence other to vote for her too .. XD
I know some think its a fake a candidacy kind of thing but in fact the campaigning is not done by the idols .. it is done by the fans and fought at the fan level .. lol
it include many strategies including defaming, mind games and influencing people ...

it kind hard for us to do it as we don't really have a huge fan base in our countries .. but at least I got some fan base in my country ..
My friend try to get me to vote for Meru by saying what a good idol she is to her fans always very sweet to her fans and try very hard to remember them .. and she progressing and we should help her progress further this time .. at least into UG ..
and I responded that I am worry that Sakura would follow Yukirin of forever coming so close but never winning it .. it would be really sad if that happens.. lol .. but of course he didn't buy that .. but I didn't buy his too .. XD

ok .. I haven't wrote these long idealistic stuff for a long time .. I guess only 48G can get me to do it .. :P

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

Hopes and wishes:

AKB48:
- Tanochan (Undergirls)
- Miion ranking in high (Undergirls)
- Sayaya ranking in high (Undergirls)
- Renacchi ranking in high (Undergirls or Senbatsu)
- Seichan ranking in
- Hillary ranking in
- Makichan ranking in
- Yuirii ranking in
- Yokochan ranking in

SKE48:
- Marika ranking in (Next Girls / Undergirls)
- Kumikochan ranking in
- Sarii ranking in

NMB48:
- Riripon ranking in
- Yamarina ranking in
- Anchu ranking in

HKT48:
- Jiina ranking in
- Piichan ranking in (Future Girls or Next Girls)
- Nakochan ranking in
- Mikurin ranking in
- Maopani ranking in
- Nao ranking in
- Iichan ranking in
- Mio ranking in higher than last year
- Rabutan ranking higher than last year
- Sasshii #1

Of course I hope some of last years results maintains or improves, and I hope for the above to happen as well, although I'm quite aware getting all of this fulfilled would be extremely unlikely. Still, some of these should work out. :king:

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

- Sasshii #1

Lol ..
I think one of the main talking point for this election would be..
If Mayuyu can score a back to back no.1 ..
To note.. No one have ever done back to back no.1 ..
It would be a great achievement..
So Mayuyu fans may just kill themselves to make it happen..
Furthermore.. it would be very satisfying for them to show that Mayuyu is the greatest ever..
So the Mayuyu fans would use this as their campaign point for Mayuyu

But on the other hand.. non Mayuyu fans especially her haters would kill themselves to make sure it don't happen.. as it seem.. only Sasshi can stop Mayuyu.. I think Sasshi fans may use this as their campaign point for Sasshi ..

I guess for me.. it don't matter.. because I hope Sakura to be no.1 even though it a long long shot..
It would nuts if that happen .. :D

#8 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:00 AM

Answering other thread question, I look at AKB Taiwan fanclub facebook page. They are Mayuyu heavy, that is a heavy hitter.

Election is always interesting. Who gains popularity, who being forgotten.

#9 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:14 AM

it kind hard for us to do it as we don't really have a huge fan base in our countries .. but at least I got some fan base in my country ..

trust me Ares13,it's better to have a little fan base that vote heavily and support their oshimen hard than many huge fanbase that just do some trashtalking and insulting management or member than vote (talk more, do less). and that's my country :unsure:

I put in one pre-order, will wait and see if I will put in another larger one. :)

that's too bad for the sales ^^;

takamina fandom has many hardcore fans who won't vote someone else except takamina, so if takamina isn't participating, the sales will go down hard ^^;

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#10 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:34 AM

Yeah we'll see. I know she's graduating, but that's December 8... She certainly should be able to participate in her last election I think. So let's hope it's just baseless speculation and nothing else.

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

trust me Ares13,it's better to have a little fan base that vote heavily and support their oshimen hard than many huge fanbase that just do some trashtalking and insulting management or member than vote (talk more, do less). and that's my country :unsure:

that's too bad for the sales ^^;
takamina fandom has many hardcore fans who won't vote someone else except takamina, so if takamina isn't participating, the sales will go down hard ^^;

oh .. sorry I got to look at your profile about your country .. :D
but your country got your own 48 group and senbatsu election .. :P
But anyway .. you should know my country ain't much because the fan base are small and since 48G don't come anymore the fan size is shrinking
I think only countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong and China are the main country who have the fan base and willingness to spend to make an impact on the election ..

LOL .. part 2 .. Takamina ..

To start .. I think she would participate as her graduation is still very far from it ..
And I think she would want to complete a normal year since she make her graduation wait period to be a year ..
So I think she should make the year special ..

Anyway.. It is only part true that Takamina fandom has many hardcore fans who won't vote someone else except Takamina..
It is actually true for Acchan, Yuko , Mariko-sama too ..
but I think the more accurate way is Takamina fandom has many hardcore fans who won't vote someone else except Takamina for AKB48 ..
Because we forgot about the sister groups .. they would have their own oshimen for the sister group ..
By voting for their oshimen in the sister group they are not voting for someone else but voting for their oshimen in another group ..

===============

Going by the same reasoning .. that's why I think it is very hard for new AKB48 members to take off ..
Because when old AKB48 leave .. the fans would just vote for their sister group oshimen ..

I would like to see how Miion would do .. because she is hot .. everyone wants a piece of her .. my friends want a piece of her .. and I want a piece of her too ..
but I don't think she would do really well yet .. because of ranking in a fan's heart ..
meaning that fans maybe totally crazy about her .. but if on the overall 48G ranking in the fan's heart she is no.2 and onwards .. she would not get the votes or less vote ..
I think the only way for her to do well is her main fans doing a good campaign for her ..
I think a good idea would be the satisfaction of bring up a new AKB48 elite as Miion haven't rank before and it would be nice to be able to say "I did it first for Miion" especially it is obvious that she would be a top member in future ..
It is about influencing others to choose this target instead of other target ..
For the Japanese fans, it would be how well Miion can grab their hearts .. or how well the idol fair during events a month or so running up to the voting..
I am tempted to vote for Miion too .. but its a matter of weighing if bringing up a new AKB48 member or to bring another member to Kami 7 is more important .. and actually I can still change my mind .. :P

#12 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:25 AM

Besides hoping for a string showing by Moripo, I am also interested in seeing the following:

which members decide not to participate, since this is usually followed by their graduation announcement

how high the "next gen." members place since I think this is the year members like Miion, Nanya, Nako, Miku will rank in

and consequently which of the old and not so old members gets pushed out

will there be a draft member and/or Team 8 member rank in, Sayaya, Ikumin and Yamada have the best shot

the effect of the scandal on Murashige

#13 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

I would like to see how Miion would do .. because she is hot .. everyone wants a piece of her .. my friends want a piece of her .. and I want a piece of her too ..

Word choices... word choices.  :whistle:

Anyway, I'll vote four times for Kanakichi as always. If she makes it, great, if she doesn't, well, I did my part. I'm particularly lacking interest this year due to the insinuations last year of NMB fans not caring about their group because they didn't want to buy an AKB single, so we'll see if I decide to wake up at 3 a.m. to watch for a bunch of girls I don't know.  :lol:

#14 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:11 PM

yes, I want a piece of filet Miion too .... also other lolis like Sakura-tan, Nanya, NakoMiku, etc

Tani? yes, she too XD I'm surprisingly not that picky

actually I want a piece of ALL the girls in 48G ... EXCEPT Kaotan... I'm not that desperate :ph34r:

anyway

I really hope this year's ranking is REALLY messed up and shocking lol (like huge/extreme jump/drop, unknown girl rank high, non-Kami7 rank #1, etc )

nothing is better than that :ph34r:

yeah I hope Sakura in Kami7 and more HKT rank in high

and yeah Hirari, hope she rank

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#15 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

Hopes and wishes:

AKB48:
- Hillary ranking in

I want Hillary to rank too! I've been looking forward to it :D Also I would like Marinchan to rank too.

On Takamina: It's her choice to be in it or not. Yuko was 2,1,2,1,2; announced her graduation December 31st, graduated, when, in June?  And she chose not to participate. Sure, it wasn't a year like Takamina's but still.

We will just wait and see :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#16 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

My hopes (warning HKT bias):

Sakura-tan in Kami7

Harrupi in senbatsu

Sasshi #1

NakoMiku ranking

Tani & Chyori ranking

HKT has the most members elected

Other things I'd like to see:

Milky gets back into senbatsu

Yuihan hyperventilating again :D

Winning a ticket to see SSK :P

#17 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

hopes for this sousenkyo :

Mayu #1 back-to-back!

Fuu, Non, Natsu into Undergirls!

Harugon rank (but maybe this one is impossible)

Last year my votes went to Mayu, but this year I think I will vote for Fuu :)

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

^ ..OMG Harugon .. it's been a while since I heard anyone say that name ..
She was my top 3 AKB48 when I started, still dunno anything about the "oshimen" rule ..
but in the end .. I didn't select her as oshimen .. but she remain a favorite of mine ..
time really flies .. I have forgotten about her as even though physically she is nearer to me but from the media I follow, she is just so far away ..

#19 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

^
her nickname is Haruka, now ^-^

yes, she was even in AKB senbatsu, but now...

but I think she's fine here in Indonesia, she even become so famous here :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

#20 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

Word choices... word choices.  :whistle:

Anyway, I'll vote four times for Kanakichi as always. If she makes it, great, if she doesn't, well, I did my part. I'm particularly lacking interest this year due to the insinuations last year of NMB fans not caring about their group because they didn't want to buy an AKB single, so we'll see if I decide to wake up at 3 a.m. to watch for a bunch of girls I don't know.  :lol:

I would have hoped that after NMB fans saw how badly the group did in the elections, they would have felt bad about how embarrassing it looked for both the fans and the girls, and decided to have a change in heart and buy some more votes for them so we don't get beaten by a younger group again.  :ph34r:

I'll be putting in votes for Sayanee, Paruru, and Tanochan! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users