Kimi iro is sooooooo good. 

I can't wait to hear the full version. 

#62 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

Great song and I'm happy that they are releasing again so soon.
I kinda want them to cut the dance and vocal teams, I want to hear everyone singing in singles.

#63 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I love it when they make songs like this! I wasn't too fond of the last single (which is why i didn't post much about it lel) but this is soo much better  :good:

Also, Tonikaku HEY's first week sales were at 35,798 copies ~ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#64 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

^lol same. I prefer Kimi Iro so much more over Tonikaku HEY. 

#65 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

I was unaware that they made a music video for Osaka Lover, UNIVERSAL MUSIC JAPAN channel uploaded a preview today..

#66 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:20 PM

Ahaa you beat me too it once again! please keep doing that, i love seeing more people like da-ice! 

I'm surprised we're getting a MV for this song in the 12th single! But it's nice to see them looking all cute and dapper haha ^^;

Not a fan of Hayate's hair though :/ 

Kimi Iro still tops this song tho, it's probably my favorite Da-ice song of this year lol

#67 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Osaka Lover was released as a digital single on 2017.06.12 then was included in the single Tonikaku HEY a few days later on 2017.06.14 and now the music video is being included in the next single Kimi Iro on 2017.08.30.
It seems to be getting the Kanashiki Heaven treatment, I don't mind as it was one of my favourite songs from the last single along with Sugar High.

*Osaka Lover seems to be appearing in a collaboration album 「The best covers of DREAMS COME TRUE ドリウタVol.1」 on 7/7 with various other artists. This seems to be the reason for making a music video now.

http://sp.universal-...dct/doriuta/sp/

I never realised that Osaka Lover was a cover song.

#68 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

Oh its a cover? Well that explains the different style (both genre and concept wise). 

Ah! Sayanee's is in this cover thing too! I guess i should look more into it lol

*i updated the front page once again

#69 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

lots of huge photos, sorry about that to those of you on your phone. :c

Kimi Iro debuted at 4th on the first day (29th), second day (30th) it fell to 11th :c 

Disappointing, but they've had a great week! 

KIMI IRO made it to #1 on the itunes chart (japan)! 

DImwIDNVoAIn8qK.jpg

Promotion 

tumblr_ovgagvtSMY1un1860o4_1280.jpg

more on http://ai-da-ice.tum...ys-around-japan

form Kansai Collection

tumblr_ovi2azDMUW1un1860o2_1280.png

tumblr_ovi2azDMUW1un1860o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovi2azDMUW1un1860o7_r1_1280.jpg

from modelpress https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1710730

They have a September spread in the magazine JUNON

tumblr_ovdmbgN0gh1un1860o1_1280.jpg

Sota will be getting his own Photobook!! 

AMBK-20203A_t_01_400.jpg?sr.dw=300&sr.dh

Da-ice will be collaborating with SPINS (a clothing line) more info below! 

http://da-ice.jp/new....php?id=1053025

Sorry that this update is a little messy, i'm tired and going to bed now lol ^^; 

#70 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

Kimi Iro ended the first week with 31,393 copies sold. It's about 4k less than Tonikaku which is sad since i think this is the better single of the two released this year, but oh well lol 

It seems like a lot of da-ice fans listen to them online/ buy their songs online, so i think it would be in the groups interest to release a digital single each year alongside 3 physical singles.

I do hope they release another single around november though. 

good news, a full MV of Kimi Iro was posted on the VEVO channel 

#71 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:37 PM

Full video for Osaka Lover was posted on Youtube, check it out for a surprise in the middle of the music video (for those who have already listened to the song).

#72 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:17 AM

Da-iCE's newest single TOKYO MERRY GO ROUND will be released on January 17th, 2018! 

The music video has been uploaded to UMJ's YT account. 

I'm getting AAA and Johnny's vibes from this song, I like it! Also, it looks like the group is being invested in more, judging by the quality of the music video and their budokan performances, which is great news! I hope this is the start of Da-iCE's climb to success, i have a feeling 2018 will be a great year for the group! Here is a performance of Paradive from their Budokan live this year! 

#73 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:22 AM

Beat me to it, thank you for the updates.
It's a change of direction from their usual singles but I really like it so far, it seems like forever since we got a release from them.

#74 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

I never gave an update for it, but Tokyo Merry Go Round made 48,801 sales during it's first week! This is a huge increase from Kimi Iro or Tonikaku Hey's first week sales, and it's their highest first week since Paradive! Edit: Actually, this is their best selling single ever!!!!! They're currently at 49,636 copies sold, which is amazing! I'm so happy for them ^_^

Apologies for not updating Da-ice info much lately, honestly, it's just hard to find info on them as compared to groups that are part of a franchise like 46, h!p, or ldh. I'll try to update more as much as I can, but if you guys see some info on them please post it here too i'm lonely here lol

#75 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

Da-iCE has their 5th anniversary schedule up
http://da-ice.jp/5thspecial/
They are promoting a new single at the moment, #FAKESHOW which will be released on May 30th according to their Instagram posts.
I am on my phone so I can't share much right now. Apologies.

#76 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

^Thanks for the update! 

A lot happened after I last posted so i'll try to do a quick round up lol, i'll put it into different sections and spoilers so it doesn't clog the page too much. huge photo's incoming so apologies in advance~ 

Announcements / Events 

As mentioned above there is a new single being released called #FAKESHOW! 

tumblr_inline_p6avxx5VlR1tnucm0_500.jpg

Quick translation from ai-da-ice of staff comment about the single 

The new song “FAKESHOW” is a “dark & ​​serious tune” which evolves in a swift and thrilling way!

It is an aggressive song in both lyrics and melody with sarcastically ironic lyrics about sneaky human lies and deception, which is translated into a hybrid sound with edgy jazz and funk strings combined with electronic dance! We hope you’ll look forward to it!

It will be released in 3 editions: one regular, and 2 limited

【First Press Limited Enclosure Benefits】 1 Handshake Participation Ticket (First Press Edition only)

■ Also, some release commemoration mini lives & handshake events will be held

June 3 (Sun) Saitama, June 9 (Sat) Aichi, June 10 (Sun) Osaka

and …

An individual handshake event will also be held! Details will be announced at a later date! !

■ CD shop benefit (preorder) - B2 size original poster or poster calendar! ! As the number is limited, please reserve as soon as possible!

Performing #FAKESHOW (photo's from natalie mu > https://twitter.com/...2315556536320) 

And barks https://www.barks.jp...ampaign=tw_auto

DZYUUCRVoAAPKj9.jpg DZYUUOBUMAA4UI3.jpg DZYUUYWUQAAP6Yy.jpg

DZYUUmbVMAA7sji.jpg

Also, According to that link above, for their 5th special, they will be releasing their 4th album in August, and will have a tour in October followed by another single at the end of the month! 

Performance at Perfect Sky TV 

tumblr_p5qgq02RNw1un1860o1_1280.jpg

Live LINE broadcast (they spoke about their DVD release for the previous tour) 

tumblr_p5qh2lqWnb1un1860o1_1280.jpg

Hayate's upcoming web drama on Youtube "Haishin Boy" 

Hayate will appear in the original dTV drama "Distributor - why I became YouTuber ~"! This is a drama based on the autobiography of a popular YouTuber Sushi - ramen "Riku". Hayate will appear in the role of Riku's (played by Yoshimura) friend, who helps him create animations.The drama will consists of 8 series, each lasting 10-15 minutes and will be aired from March 24.

On the 27th, Sota had a talk show and handshake (hi touch) event with “a-i’m from HYOGO” in Osaka at MBS Chayamachi Plaza

tumblr_p5w6obrcDy1un1860o1_1280.jpg

Edit: Seems like this will be a weekly thing! broadcasting every Sunday from 24:00 - 24:30. Congratulations Sota! 

Da-iCE will perform at Tokyo Street Collection", which will be held on May 3rd, 2018 at Musamori Forest Sport Plaza

bc7e46663683d289c04981116344a2768e070007

"Hanasaka Times 10th Anniversary special LIVE" - The special collaborative live performance of Da-iCE and MAG!C ☆ PRINCE, which will be held in honor of the 10th anniversaty of the CBC TV's "Hanasaka Times", will be held at Zepp Nagoya on April 13th.

Single / Album updates 

Spoiler

Sales updates 

519OfziZfrL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Live DVD & Blu-ray "Da-iCE LIVE TOUR 2017 -NEXT PHASE-"

Tour Updates 

Misc. Content 

Magazines 

Spoiler

AAA (should they have their own section ??? lol)

They went to Nissy (AAA)'s solo concert a couple weeks ago~ 

28429289_2478880252337597_25586532195720

Sota with Nissy 

Toru with Naoya (AAA) from his instagram

tumblr_p584735Pn61un1860o2_1280.jpg

Hayate with SKY-HI (Hidaka, AAA) and Kensuke on FM gunma radio. 

Also, Da-iCE’s performance at AAA's New Years Eve Party 2017 the DVD!

For those who don't know, AAA and Da-ice are really close, and AAA helped train them when they were trainee's. Da-ice also used to tour with them as an opening act for AAA's Buzz Communication and Triple 7 tours. 

SNS Updates 

Taiki

Toru 

tumblr_p4tbd3joXu1un1860o1_500.png tumblr_p4tbd3joXu1un1860o2_500.png

Spoiler

Udai 

JUNON shooting 

tumblr_p5zp83Wa8R1un1860o2_1280.jpg

Out on March 23rd!! We’re in JUNON~
Here’s some off shoot photos! ^^

I’ve worn at least 3 masks today
I wonder if I’ll wear a fourth tomorrow?

#my breathing is difficult # I’m hungry # it’s a rough morning

Spoiler

Sota

Spoiler

Hayate

tumblr_p6aupblNRK1un1860o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

Misc. SNS (not from Da-ice) 

Masaki (a-x’s) twitter update

tumblr_p67bkm6rcq1un1860o1_1280.jpg

SWISH TOUR 2018 FINAL
Thank you very much 
Thank you for those who watched us live!
The SWISH family is very warm and I really love them
I took pictures with some of my favorite people!

Gif / Photo Spam! 

tumblr_ovshhhgzA71un1860o3_500.gif

Spoiler

#77 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:02 PM

Thank you so much for the information, I'll check it all out properly when I get home today :)
Also, according to their 5th anniversary site they are planning on releasing another single in October and an album August this year.
This site is amazing, it lets us know what to look forward to this year, I wish Hello! Project groups did this so we would know even release dates in advance~

#78 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

^No problem, I had a lot more information and photo's I wanted to include but H!O doesn't take too kindly to twitter extensions and photo's from there... but since that's where i get 90% of my info it's pretty hard to find other places for sources :c 

Since that last post with pretty much all updates, I feel like i should say something lol

I'm so so happy about the new single! It seems like forever that they had a last single despite it only being two months ago lool. But I'm excited to see what #FAKESHOW will be like since they said it will be a cool dark song which i can't really remember Da-ice doing anything like that before... so i'm looking forward to it! I'm kinda hoping its really dance heavy as well~ 

I really love that little timeline idea, i think it looks super cute as well lol. Will be nice to look back on at the end of the year and see all of Da-ice's accomplishments <3

If H!P groups did that i would be amazed! i think it would make a lot of people who say "they dont do anything!" take a step back lmao 

Seems like i hit a photo limit on the last one lol (didn't even know that was a thing whelp) so here is a little bit more info and pics ^^;

tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io2_500.gif tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io3_500.gif

tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io5_500.gif tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io8_500.gif

tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io4_500.gif tumblr_p63fovhHIY1x7d92io9_500.gif

^they look like johnny's boys in this performance loool 

Hayate for Barks (he did an interview with them, i'll try to find a translation of it, if not i'll try translating it when i'm free and post it here lol) 

tumblr_p697y9O4L21x7d92io5_1280.jpg

Also I FINALLY UPDATED THE FIRST PAGE LOL 

#79 yujinkusai

yujinkusai

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

I'm really happy to find this forum!! It's really hard to come by international fans T^T

#80 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:08 AM

Welcome! It is great to have more people visiting this thread, I won’t be posting much for the next month or so due to exams but if there is anything I can help you with just let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can :)

An article about Taiki, talking about Juice=Juice and attending the Hina Fest 20th Anniversary event.
https://headlines.ya...04-nshaberu-ent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users