Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

Asobu. Kurasu. Sodateru. SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2015

imujA9Cs.png

http://satoyamamovement.com/event.html

This is the fifth Forest For Rest event. It will take place on March 28 and 29, 2015.

Hello! Project

℃-ute

Morning Musume '15

ANGERME

Juice=Juice

Country Girls

Kobushi Factory

Kenshuusei

Special Guests

TBA

#2 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

I'm surprised this is still a thing since neither show airs anymore.

#3 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:29 PM

Was hoping for new units with loads of fresh faces (and old faces who havent appeared yet...).

#4 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:29 PM

I'm curious to see who out of the new girls would be chosen. 

^or even fresh faces including girls who've been in H!P a while, but haven't been put in a unit, yet, like Mizuki or Kanon. 

#5 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:38 PM

I want another fashion show *3*

#6 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

I went through the same topic for 2014. But I still don't see fully how this event look like. :unsure:

Scandal_signature.jpg

#7 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

Maybe they will use some of the Hinafest units for this. That could be why they named them (because they won't just be a one time thing). 

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#8 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:08 AM

That would be really cool.

How does it work that they're on the same days, though? Was it like that last year?  :huh:

#9 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:49 PM

Yes it was like that before, basically the events are in the same place the Hinafest in one hall of the building and the Satoyama/umi event is in another so it's easy enough for members to do both. Also The Satoyama/umi event normally involves the whole of UF so it isn't completely H!P centric, you'll probably get people like Takui and Eric as well. 

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#10 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

Oh, ok. Thank you. I can't believe I didn't notice that last year.  ^^;

#11 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

The events begin in under 4 hours time:

I can't be sure there will be a broadcast but this the old link to the ustream, and it is updated with this event's details...fingers crossed everyone can watch the events via this.

http://www.ustream.t...atoyamamovement

The timetable (in JST) I'm pretty much just saying who will be on stage when (mainly because I don't understand fully what these sections entail XD )

10:00-11:00 Opening - This will include all of H!P, OGs Yaguchi, Ishikawa, Aichan and Makochan. Also wider UF Nakajima Takui, Lovendor, UUGs etc.

12:00-12:30 Gunma Challenge - Featuring Gunmachan the Prefectural Mascot and also UUG's Arai Minami. Ayacho and MeiMei are also scheduled for this.

13:00-13:00 INCLUSION 2015 EVERYONE IS ORIGINAL - People with disabilities get to Dance with MM'15, OG Iida Kaori is also scheduled.

14:00-15:00 The Girls Live - Chissa, Kudou, OdaSaku, Anjurumu 3rd Gen. and Ju=Ju in this section

15:15-15:45 H!P Iku! - Naccy, Harunan, Eripon, Ayumin and Country Girls.

16:00-16:30 Stylish Country Life - Makoto (SharamQ drummer and H!P compere) with OG's Kaori and Aichan. Kanyon and Rikako.

17:00-17:30 Satoyama Festa - No H!P in this bit (they should be getting ready for the Hinafest by now) but some wider UF acts Takui, Lovendor, Bitter & Sweet in this section.

Here's the timetable in Japanese if I've made any mistakes or want to know/understand the details better. ;)

http://www.satoyamam...event.html#time

..and again I don't know for sure if the old link will work or if they're definitely doing the Ustream again but I'll update when I do.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#12 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:31 PM

The Satoyama Youtube channel will also stream but they didn't say what event will be stream. So just keep an eye on it.
https://www.youtube....k2pf76N6bB8RwLw

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#13 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:37 PM

^ Cheers Zam I completely missed them saying that.

Also worth making it clear this is not the HinaFest these events happen before that start of that concert. There is a chance that we might be able to get a stream for that far later on today because I think the first day at least is getting broadcast. I'll update in that thread if I can find one (before anyone else ;) ).

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#14 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

This is something I posted a few days ago at UUG's thread related to today's event.

Satoyama & Satoumi e Ikou 2015 schedule: http://www.satoyamam...event.html#time
Dates: 03/28-29.

UUG has been included in the Satoyama/Satoumi event this year.
According to the schedule, UUG will be present during the opening but they are not scheduled for any other stage activity.
Not sure if UUG will hang around like other H!P members, like manning booths or doing PR work.
However, Maana as Araigunma-chan has a slot scheduled right after the opening ceremony.
The slot is titled ぐんまの挑戦状 / Gunma's Written Challenge.
The schedule description says its a Gunma-kun's drama :blink:
Gunma-kun was the winner of the Yuru Chara Grandprix for 2014.
So at this years Satoyama event he is taking up the role of host for this slot.
Assisted by Araigunma-chan, Dawa and Meimei.

Keep an eye on this channel as some events will be streamed live on the event date.
https://www.youtube....satoyamachannel

Note: Yuru Chara Grandprix is the Mascot competition they held at last years Satoyama & Satoumi e Ikou 2014.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

I'm glad they're doing the thing for people with disabilities again. It was so heartwarming to see last year.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#16 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

looks like this is YT stream.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#17 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:57 AM

They really like that Peaberry song huh. Regarding how many groups and songs Satoyama/Satoumi has it would be nice to listen to another one every now and then.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#18 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

The way some people are behaving in the comments is just embarrassing for the entire western fandom. And I'm not talking about Aitor. 

If it's any of you, I'm serious, Stop it. 

#19 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:07 AM

Just some people started insulting me for no reason and I have to defend myself. It's like a reflex.

I apologize...

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#20 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:12 AM

No, I was talking about them. But they stopped, so it's fine now. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users