606 replies to this topic

#41 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

^
I can't explain why, but something tells me that Ayumi might be pretty good at playing the other male role :) I realise it goes against her character, however I think she could really surprise everyone playing the role and have some pretty memorable scenes in the play ;)

#42 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

^ that would be interesting too to see Ayumin play male role,, in Lilium she nailed her role as a girl with anger issue and big reaction,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#43 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

^ That idea crossed my mind too! Her voice is on the deeper side and apart from her height she actually seems more boyish than other members (except Kudo and Eripon of course). I just can't imagine Fuku-chan, Maa-chan, Sakura or any of the 12ki playing a male role. Riho would be interesting as a boy, but she'll probably get the female lead role again >3>
I would love some SayaDuu and IshiDuu action though.

What is known about the minor male role?

#44 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:04 AM

I could actually see a 12ki getting that role.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#45 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:14 AM

Ok I probably should add a bit more about each major named character so you guys can speculate more.

Main girl is Mikami Hiko, who is the daughter of a famous actor and a rookie actress herself. She has zero confidence in her own acting because she thinks that only her dad's influence is getting her roles, and she's ashamed of it. (Imo the way her character acts, I'm biased towards Riho getting the role - just think of all the bocchi jokes this would spawn! plus, irony of the role in general)

Main guy is Takami Kiri, talented male actor who is critically acclaimed. Cool image, kinda doesn't care about others beyond his own circle of friends from his acting class days. Hiko eventually comes to like him, and he affirms that he thinks she can act. Is friends with the other 2 main characters.

The other main guy is Ikuta Riichi, another rookie actor who was in the same acting class as Kiri and Kagari (the other female lead). He's kinda under the wing of Hiko's father, so he takes care of Hiko (acting like a butler and chauffeur to her when not working. Hiko trusts him greatly since he's always there for her. He is also best friends with Kagari, to the point that Hiko thought that they were dating. Except not, and there was no existing romantic connection associated with him.

The other female lead is Yamamoto Kagari, who doesn't really like Hiko at first but eventually grew to grudgingly accept that she can actually act and isn't just riding on her father's coattails. Best friends with Riichi, was apparently involved in a relationship with Kiri sometime in their past, though you can't really tell with them at first since they're both the cool type. Likes handicrafts and made earrings for Riichi, Kiri and herself to symbolize their friendship back when they were still in acting class.

Other side characters include Hiko's dad, their director for the series they get involved in, and various others.

Again, I reiterate that this is taken straight off the manga, and we don't know what changes will take place after adaptation. Anyway, have fun discussing it, I'll chip in when I have more news!

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#46 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:34 AM

Nice, thanks for the information!

Did they say if it was only MM acting in the musical? I remember Stacies had some guys in it, too.

VKnn8U2.png

#47 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:56 AM

Well it's Engeki Joshi so I doubt there will be other guys in the musical. Maasa's in it, but that's because she's pretty much attached to Engeki Joshi nowadays. Full cast list is on the first page.

idei4oBR.jpg

#48 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:12 AM

So are they not actually living in a dystopian future but they're actors acting in something where they're playing characters living in a dystopian future?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#49 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:15 AM

^Yup. Again, I'm not sure how it will be adapted or if it will be anything alike to the source material, since Stacies took a lot of liberties with the source text (yeah I read that too, and be glad it changed a lot, because the original ending was creepy as hell). Also, we have the Alpha and Beta versions of Triangle (the musical), and I wonder how that'll change things. Hmm.

idei4oBR.jpg

#50 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:35 AM

Considering popularity and skill, I can totally see a SayaDuu main female and male lead, but considering the character I'd also like Ayumi in that main male role lol. I'd like Sakura for the other girl, Sylvatica was a bit of a calm character so I'd like to see her show more, but if not if at least she can get to sing plenty solos then I'm fine, because her not singing much it's a bit of a waste. Fukuchan fits Kagari. I can see Riho being Kagari since she's more ~cool~ like Riho, but I can imagine her playing both girls fine. I mean, if these are the only leads and all, just speculating.

Thanks Estrea~

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#51 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:57 AM

I'd like Maria and Duu as the main male leads and Riho and Sakura as the main female. It sounds a bit odd but I really think Maria could pull a guy character off.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#52 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:48 AM

^ and her height also help her playing male role,, :D

in other side i want to see Ishida-Oda pairing  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#53 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:00 PM

Maasa often plays the man role but I doubt she would be one of the mains in a Morning Musume play. What role do you think she could be? Is there any older type characters in the story maybe?

#54 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

Well it's Engeki Joshi so I doubt there will be other guys in the musical. Maasa's in it, but that's because she's pretty much attached to Engeki Joshi nowadays. Full cast list is on the first page.

Thanks.

VKnn8U2.png

#55 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:48 PM

I guess the layout of the characters playing different stories with no connection reminds me of American Horror Story. We have the same actors but each seasons they each play a different separate character? Or are the characters actors who are playing roles within the musical? It sounds confusing at the moment but I am excited to see this musical.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#56 ShiyasshiFuta

ShiyasshiFuta

Beekeepers

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

Ayumi, Riho, and Haruka to be the main roles. As expected, and ayumi as the lead role?

Ishida%20Ayumi,%20Kudo%20Haruka,%20Sayas

T3fbu6I9.jpg

Hello! Project.'15

//also sorry for my poor english//

#57 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:37 AM

^ I hope this poster is not misleading, omg I've been waiting forever for Ayumi to play a lead role in a musical...but can she handle the singing though? She's my oshi but I'm not going to be blind and say she's amazing in singing, I'd rather Riho sing more. But anyways, I'm just so happy right now. (goes back to read the plot again) All three look great by the way in that visual!

#58 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

But just because she's the lead doesn't mean she'll have the hardest songs. Meimi had the most difficult lines in Lilium. 

#59 Blossom321

Blossom321

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:58 AM

Ayumi lead! Yaaaaaaaaay!!
can't wait.

#60 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

HOLY-

Well, I'm sure looking forward to this even more now. That poster looks amazing...

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users