• Please log in to reply
606 replies to this topic

#21 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:11 PM

Yay! I love musicals! Hopefully the plot will be based in a dystopian society.
More than anything im curious to see how good Nonaka Miki's musical skills are.
She has much potential in many aspects, I hope she will seize this opportunity to shine.

#22 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:12 PM

As new members I don't think they'll get much tho ^^U

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#23 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Im excited to see how they do with what they do get.

#24 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:51 PM

Ayumi is also a good actress, I'd like her to have a more prominent role this time.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#25 nyanSey

nyanSey

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

So excited for this! I loved Lilium and Stacies a lot...looking forward to this!

#26 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:00 PM

Some relevant information on the musical:

Original source is a story by shoujo manga artist Kuramochi Fusako, and will be adapted by Otona no Maccha's Shioda Taizo (from Gogakuyuu). Source text is called A ~Alpha~, apparently the story is about parallel worlds. Read a few reviews and apparently it seems really good. I'm gonna order it off Amazon so I can get a grasp on what the story is about :3 Will keep everyone updated when I get new information.

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#27 millie12

millie12

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

^ Thank you very much. :)

"KabeKabeDUUn!"

#28 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

^

^

I can't wait !! :good:

#29 ShiyasshiFuta

ShiyasshiFuta

Beekeepers

• Senpai
  • 1024 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

^

^

^ you are the best XD

T3fbu6I9.jpg

Hello! Project.'15

//also sorry for my poor english//

#30 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

Triangle - I will expect good perfomance - Anyone think kudo have male role?

#31 shingeki-no-musume

shingeki-no-musume

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:50 PM

As far as I've heard, there will also be two versions, like it was with Warera Jeanne? I'm not sure about this, though. 

I wonder if this will have a love triangle or something, haha, considering the title and the fact that Lilium (kind of) had a love triangle. (That depends on your perspective I guess, whether you see a love triangle or not.) 

Either way, I'm really looking forward to see this musical! Maybe the sci-fi theme is giving the producers a chance to put EDM in the musical or something.

#32 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:40 AM

I'm gonna order it off Amazon so I can get a grasp on what the story is about :3 Will keep everyone updated when I get new information.

THANK YOU AS ALWAYS, QUEEN ESTREA  :respect:

I'm really looking forward to seeing how 12th gen do and what kind of roles they get, plus I'm just excited for another quality MM musical!

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#33 romilenka

romilenka

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

Ayumi is also a good actress, I'd like her to have a more prominent role this time.

me to , i want the same  <3

ayumi is wonderful actriz,deserves the title

especially if it is comic-romantic

#34 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

Finally done reading both books of Alpha, the source text. The first book was....weird. It was a collection of short stories with recurring characters playing different roles, and no apparent link between them. It wasn't until the second book that we realize that the REAL story was basically about the actors behind the tales in book 1, and I can see how the musical "Triangle" can arise from that: it's a shoujo manga basically. 

There are 4 main characters in the book: 2 guys and 2 girls. One of the guys is NOT a romantic lead, but I can easily see the two female leads being taken by Riho and Ayumi (they have that quality the characters need). Duu, obviously, will probably get the male lead role. Again, this is just speculation on my part, and we don't know how the adaptation will go. Will have to wait for official synopsis.

Also can I say that there was a kiss scene in the book I hope it gets adapted? :x

idei4oBR.jpg

#35 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

Also can I say that there was a kiss scene in the book I hope it gets adapted? :x

OMG whaaaaaat  :omg: ? SayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuu.....

6DYNteh.png

#36 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:24 PM

SayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuu.....

Don't you mean SayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuuSayaDuu!

THIS HAS TO HAPPEN PLEASE

Thanks Estrea for the overview!!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#37 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

SayaDuu  kiss? I want the exact same thing!! :wub:

#38 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

The best part? The girl takes the initiative to kiss the guy. Of course in the book it was a scene from the show they were acting, but the girl likes him for real outside the role so...it was convenient. XD

The guy also gets to kiss the forehead of the OTHER girl. So if Duu gets the role it's basically...well. It's a love triangle what do you expect. Again, it's just the role they're acting, I don't know how much they'll be able to adapt of the entire Alpha series (since there are 6 short stories), and the meta-story behind the stories. It'd be interesting to see how the entire thing gets presented on stage really. 

Also, I highly doubt we'll get away with a kiss scene but FINGERS CROSSED ANYWAY. XD

idei4oBR.jpg

#39 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

^
^
^
^
I would've thought that Sakura might also have a chance of playing one of the female leads, especially since one of the girls on this cover picture for the manga looks rather like a blonde manga version of her :)

pWBpg0D.jpg

Plus that and her stage singing voice also puts her in the running ;)

Of course, it all depends on who passed the auditions for the roles, because that is pretty much how the roles are decided in the theatre even for Joshi Engeki plays. Hopefully all the girls taking part in the play will get a chance to shine regardless of what role they each get :)

#40 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

^ from that cover i guess :

upper left girl : Oda

lower left guy : short black hair guy : Duu

lower right girl : long black hair girl : Riho

upper right boy : short blonde hair guy ? (anyone can wear wig, maybe Maachan  :ph34r: )

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users