• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#41 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

They're having 3 shows at BIGCAT, each 61 minutes long, and they're having some interesting caveats with it that they're just now finding out about in the video.

1. The setlist will be determined by random draw from all songs after the show begins (It will not be decided in advance for any of the three performances).
2. They will have one opportunity to take a break for each show of their choosing, which they will have to determine as the show progresses.
3. If they can finish the 61-minute show without any incidents, they will finish the show with Rokko Taco Oroshi.

wow that's seem an interesting challenge ..
er .. honestly .. what's Rokko Taco Oroshi?

#42 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:28 PM

It's a b-side from their first single, one of their big pump-up songs. The chorus is the Hanshin Tigers fight song.
https://www.youtube....h?v=b99x_LX7AXg

DDOhydd.gif

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

^ ..oh thanks :D

===========

たこやきレインボーのたこツボッ!!#7

たこやきレインボーのたこツボッ!!#8

たこやきレインボーのたこツボッ!!#9

#44 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:51 PM

LOL .. I don't understand Japanese ..
But I think I could figure out that Saki is like last on score ..
And this time she can't eat the sushi .. she is so cute :D

たこやきレインボーのたこツボッ!! #10

#45 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

I just came back from Happy Jam: 3.02 ..
I finally saw them perform and it was great :D
Saki is just amazingly amazing :D

The event is dominated by their fans ..
But of course the event is in Osaka :P
Their fans are just so colorfully dressed up and simply crazy :D

I am still super noob with the group so I dunno what is happening all of the time :D
i got this T-shirt and handshake with the whole group .. :D
I don't even know what T-shirt is for .. anyone know?
2015%2B-%2B1.jpg
2015%2B-%2B2.jpg

#46 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:44 PM

It's from their monthly TV show Mezase Koushien! Tsukatako Rainbow Road (which is not uploaded online much these days, which is why you probably haven't heard of it). They each did part of the design on the crest and the numbers are all of their "official" jersey numbers (although Mai's is technically 01 squared, but whatever). You can see them sort of introducing the shirts and hats here:

DDOhydd.gif

#47 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

^ Thanks .. :)
That is exactly what they were selling at the event ..
Because I don't inderstand Japanese, I didn't know that buying those goods would get a handshake ..
So by the time I figured it out .. the cups are all sold out .. and the purse thing Saki one was sold out..
So i went for the T-shirt :)
I feel very regrettable missing out on Saki's purse .. furthermore their sale staff are actually pretty good with English .. I should have asked earlier .. :(

Anyway .. group are really fun lively and relax which makes it easy to talk to them especially there is a language barrier ..
I just know so little .. I really don't what's happening 100% of the time .. :(
Saki seem to be most confidence when it comes to English .. but she took too long to think about what she want to say.. but she did say.. but she did manage to say it after I move to the next girl .. which is she want to go my country :)
To me .. Saki seem to be the most perfect idol to me .. look, performance, fan meet .. she is just perfect and probably my best experience from all my "oshimen"
Just that .. I am still so behind with Stardust .. I need to know them better .. she could be one of my "kami" level in future ..

The group actually look very young .. I think it's because most of the other groups girls there were older ..
and of course they are very young .. right?
But they are actually really good .. :)

In all .. yes yes .. i am totally stun by Saki .. she is like the most perfect idol to what I think is the perfect idol for me and the rare good in everything idol .. :D

#48 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:33 AM

Saki is my favorite too. I love her voice, it's even more annoying than Honoka's.

And from the Rikako and Uemu threads (I'll let you find Waldo) :

from Ady001 : "And a few days ago, EX-MAX! magazine made their own tally of "Beautiful Idols outside AKB48 Sousenkyou" and Rikako made the 4th in the list! (with Uemura Akari on the 1st place   :D)"

wXBQ9W1_zpsnynf9ikt.jpg

#49 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:51 AM

Takoyaki Rainbow- Genki Uri no Shoujo ~Namihana Meiuta Gojuu Sen~ (English Subbed)

http://www.dailymoti...sh-subbed_music

I just found out about this group today and, now I’m in love!!! I’m about to start following them now :)

Edited by Margie GiGi, 13 August 2015 - 06:21 PM.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

はじめまして!たこやきレインボーです!

LOL .. not sure what it is .. I think its their surprise announcement video of their concert at 大阪城音楽堂 "Osaka castle music hall (not sure what's call)"
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/大阪城音楽堂
Seem it a 3000-seater place XD and its outdoor :D
Seem it was announce on their site on 28 June :D
http://www.tacoyaki-...index.html#0628

#51 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:12 AM

They're also doing 2 days of performances. I looked past it at first because they've posted an unreasonable number of "introduction" videos for them in the past few months, but yeah, it's just for that announcement. 

DDOhydd.gif

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:55 AM

たこやきレインボー「絶唱!なにわで生まれた少女たち」@HAPPYJAM

#53 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:37 AM

I find their live singing has improved a lot. I'm happy for them, they will get more fans that way.

#54 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:19 AM

They, like the other Stardust groups, have benefited from a decent indies period to give them more confidence, if nothing else. It's funny watching the HAPPY JAM video because they're so much more professional and expressive than they used to be. I remember getting annoyed when I saw Over the Takoyaki Rainbow's PV for the first time because they were just so green, so very "deer in headlights." Now, RenRen loses her belt and just casually holds it like it's no big deal during her solo, everyone looks so excited to be there, and everyone has improved way more at singing. I feel like their next single is going to be their major debut, so hopefully we'll see another bump in quality after that. 

DDOhydd.gif

#55 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

LOL .. I was there ..
Honestly I didn't even notice RenRen loses her belt XD ..
But obviously so .. as my attention is on Saki .. XD
Basically .. It was really fun .. I may not know what i am doing most of the time .. but I could figure out some of it and follow most of the stuff ..
Performance wise .. it is a as good as any good idol performance I saw .. that's why it is so enjoyable ..
I think because I am so focused on Saki and especially for the 1st show .. I was like on 2-3 row .. I can see her very clearly .. so I do notice her little glance and tiny hesitation on positioning and timing ..
anyway .. :D
Saki is perfect .. talented, good performer, really nice and responsive at handshake, very natural and relax during event, really pretty and very good facial features and (Lurkette and others may not like what I am about to write .. so I spoiler it :P)
Spoiler

After handshake with her .. she pretty much expose the weakness of all the other idols whom I like and have met ..
So OMG .. I think I am going to change and shuffle my list of high importance fav/oshi whom I would focus more on ..

#56 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:25 PM

As much as I love the Stardust girls, Saki is one of very few I'd describe as a true idol. And unlike many girls in the idol sphere who are described as "THE idol," Saki is also fairly entertaining and not overbearingly perfect or cute. To me, she was always a better choice for being center than Towa ever was. This was the picture that sealed the deal for me with her.

news_large_IMG_7351.jpg

Even if she does have a nice body it's not like you'll ever be able to see it because it's Stardust, so ha.

Also, how were your handshakes with the other members, if you can remember them at all?

DDOhydd.gif

#57 HanaPyon

HanaPyon

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:47 AM

I like Saki too (naturally)!
Since my Syachi oshi is Chiyu, and I'm pretty fond of Kaho,you could say yellow is my Stardust go-to color... except for the insourmountable wall of Shiorin being my least favorite in Momoclo, and not appealing to me in any way. Shiorin, please switch colors with Aahrin...

tumblr_nvb01ykwyw1tgdqiyo4_1280.jpg

Made by Xiukki!

#58 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

I feel you on Shiorin. There are times when I watch Momoclo-chan or something and I "get" it for a second... and then they refer to something in her character and I go, "yikes, nope." She doesn't give me as much of a frowny face as some others have (who are now graduated... I didn't do anything). I like the other yellows, although Baccho's (Batten Show Jo Tai) yellow gives me serious Shiorin vibes and so I'm not sold on her yet.

DDOhydd.gif

#59 eyeless

eyeless

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:53 AM

on Girls' Factory 15

https://www.dailymot...5-20150803_news

Awesome, but I still hate that costume

#60 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

I'm not sure what the explanation is for their outfits but I think it involves A Clockwork Orange, leprechauns, and lots of LSD... :ph34r:

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users