• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 MayaChanShiDae

MayaChanShiDae

basically inactive

• Senpai
  • 2327 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:54 PM

Saw the translation of this 2ch thread here. I thought people could come here to make there idol predictions and come back to the thread to see how close/off they were? Could be pretty funny, (but nothing offensive please!) :^)

Here are some predictions I have:

- Eripon or Zukki with be the next to graduate, maybe with someone else or maybe together

- 13th gen mid next year

- Harunan leaves to become a model in 2017

aikagifwtex.gif
♥ Morning Musume (Sayu, Eripon, Aichan, Haruna, Miki, Nine smile lineup) H!P (Maimai, Nakky, Captain) ♥
♥ Sig by xdrewdrawdrawn ♥ Avvie by Jamie ♥ Voted Greatest High-King and Milky Way fan 2011 ♥

♥ Kikka 
TwitterTumblr

#2 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Hm, I posted a few of my thoughts in the graduations thread but I guess it doesn't hurt to repeat them here - as long as I add other things :lol:

2015: No changes.

2016: At the end of the spring tour, Haruna announces her graduation. She graduates from MM and H!P at the end of the fall tour and becomes an otaku talento. No second subleader, only leader Mizuki and sub Erina. On the first day of fall tour 13th gen auditions are announced.

2017: 13th gen is revealed at the fall tour, and it's not a 4-nin gen. Less than 4 girls. Erina announces her graduation. °C-ute announce that they'll graduate from H!P as a group, but continue with their music. After their graduation after the winter tour, the new H!P leader will be Wada Ayaka.

2018: Erina graduates in spring from MM and H!P to become a regular at that Oha! show (after Koharu and Momoko leave that show). Riho becomes subleader. At the fall tour, Kanon announces her graduation.

2019: Kanon graduates from MM at the end of the spring concerts, but stays in H!P to form a duo with her beloved senpai Aika called "Mother Bear". They perform at H!P concerts, but mostly work behind the scenes.

2020: Mizuki announces her graduation at the winter concerts and graduates at the end of the summer concerts. Riho becomes leader, Ayumi joins her as her subleader. 14th gen auditions are announced.

These are the next 5 years :lol: I forgot about Momoko, she might leave H!P during that time, too.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3 Papera

Papera

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:31 AM

Alhamdulillah u make this post .. maybe i`ll come here often.. yoroshiku onegaishimasu

My predict:

Harunan Or Eripon will graduate in next 1 or 2 years ...

Dawa or Ayacho will graduate after next 3 non-satisfy sellings album....

While Yajima or Okai will graduate next 2 or 3 years

Kudoboy will be leader of momusu with ogata his successor

Ogata will continue after kudoboy become momusu leader

While yajima and okai graduate.. oCute will be hiatus

and airi become solo singer then transfer like gomaki did

then hagiwara wil take show things like sharam q makochan did

Maiha will meet or become special guest with hiatus one of BK members

While Megumi Or Erika will meet one of member oC-ute

My Predict based talk with Internal info of Hello Project Merchandise Dist Staff:

1. other kensuushei left and other NG project will make other Unit

2. Coz BK in hiatus and Tsunku disease, tsunku Things will be handed

the remain Haropuro  BK member,

based on my conv with one of Hello Project Merch Dist Staff:

he said that :

a. Shimizu Saki will have dance also promoting and publication and recommendation things

b. Miya will have make up and dress and concept based on songs things

c. While Tokunaga will have Live Ban, Concert and TV , appreance things

So 3-nin will have tsunku things but writings song will be handed by UFP and UFC

3. What about others BK? well they will leave Haropuro and be own personal:

a. Kumai will have modelling

b. Suudo will marry and stage act

c. Sugaya will be tv personalities and have his famous boyfriend shown up in tv

d. Tsugunaga ? You already knew right

4. Mitsui will become decision maker behind the stage

5. Hello Project will come back home to Osaka excluded KF and CG .....

so, dont wonder why a lot member from osaka backing up the leader...like kana choose angerme name

coz she knew shell be angerme leader and then after kudo i guess ogata will be leader after kudoboy

6. One of graduate member of momusu will be permanent mechaike member

7. Hello pro merch shop will be lot more in europe ...

9. there will be more half japanese member like the azkals ( rikako )

10. next 5 years will be non japanese member between UFP and UFC

ok,there be lot more prediction, but i `ll stop just here now

Thanks for make this post

Wassalamualaikum

#4 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

Hm, I posted a few of my thoughts in the graduations thread but I guess it doesn't hurt to repeat them here - as long as I add other things :lol:

2015: No changes.

2016: At the end of the spring tour, Haruna announces her graduation. She graduates from MM and H!P at the end of the fall tour and becomes an otaku talento. No second subleader, only leader Mizuki and sub Erina. On the first day of fall tour 13th gen auditions are announced.

2017: 13th gen is revealed at the fall tour, and it's not a 4-nin gen. Less than 4 girls. Erina announces her graduation. °C-ute announce that they'll graduate from H!P as a group, but continue with their music. After their graduation after the winter tour, the new H!P leader will be Wada Ayaka.

2018: Erina graduates in spring from MM and H!P to become a regular at that Oha! show (after Koharu and Momoko leave that show). Riho becomes subleader. At the fall tour, Kanon announces her graduation.

2019: Kanon graduates from MM at the end of the spring concerts, but stays in H!P to form a duo with her beloved senpai Aika called "Mother Bear". They perform at H!P concerts, but mostly work behind the scenes.

2020: Mizuki announces her graduation at the winter concerts and graduates at the end of the summer concerts. Riho becomes leader, Ayumi joins her as her subleader. 14th gen auditions are announced.

These are the next 5 years :lol: I forgot about Momoko, she might leave H!P during that time, too.

I predict that Wada would have graduated by the end of 2017 or at least have announced graduation. It could be like a Captain/Maimi situation where they announce Mizuki as the H!P leader and Wada gets to be the /hidden/ leader until her graduation like Captain was. I can see the rest of that happening though. I also think that Ayumi will graduate before Riho, and one of the 12th gen members would have graduated by then as well. I can see a Juice=Juice member graduating before 2020 as well. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#5 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Here are my predictions through the coming year:

1.  Morning Musume, C-ute, Angerme, Juice=Juice, Country Girls, etc will do things and stuff.

2.  Berryz Kobo will not be doing things and stuff.

#MAGA

#6 stansfield

stansfield

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

Here are my predictions through the coming year:

1.  Morning Musume, C-ute, Angerme, Juice=Juice, Country Girls, etc will do things and stuff.

2.  Berryz Kobo will not be doing things and stuff.

Wow. Are you some kind of clairvoyant?

#7 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

^

Hahaha!!  Just watch; my predictions will be the most accurate.  Mark my words...

#MAGA

#8 callirae

callirae

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'm just going to make these for late 2015-2016.

Morning Musume

-Eripon graduating

-Duu and possibly Zukki receiving lines in A-sides

-Maria and Akane become the "aces" of 12 gen

-Electronic music era ends (in late 2016)

-Harunan to finally participate in a musical

ºC-ute

-There will be another version of a single where each member gets a solo version of the song

-Nakajima Saki gets center for a single (by herself, not along with MaiMai)

-Possible group grad in late 2016 (hope this doesn't happen though)

ANGERME

-become one of the highest-selling H!P groups

-Fukuda Kanon graduates

-Rikako and Maho start to receive solo lines

Juice=Juice

-no major changes

Country Girls

-A member leaves the group (I really don't wish for this to happen, but I think it will)

-Popularity grows

-Momoko graduates

-PVs become more interesting

Kobushi Factory

-Hirose Ayaka becomes "ace"

-Sell very well

-Only release one indies single, then start to release major singles

Fujii Rio lives on in my heart.

Ikuta Erina . Nakanishi Kana . Kanazawa Tomoko . Yamaki Risa . Inoue Rei . Akiyama Mao

#9 skysplits19

skysplits19

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

I am seeing Haruka, Riho and Ayumi venturing in acting while being in MOMOSU where they also became a great actress in Japanese Dramas and movies as well. Or I see one of them becoming MV Actress for a Korean Group singing Japanese Songs, Erina or Masaki will be variety queen Kanon will have her own show. Mizuki doing a lot of CM while being in MOMOSU, Sakura's sudden graduation because she is now new HP's soloist. Or Morning Musume will have an international collaboration with a famous American artist or a concert cross over with a korean group, I would love SUJU and MOMOSU to be together since in what I read Super Junior was supposedly pattern after MOMOSU graudation cycle.

For C-ute I am seeing Airi Suzuki venturing to foreign film or drama eithe collaborating with Korea or Taiwan. Maimi was chosen for Korean Reality Show We Got Married Global paired with a Kpop singer, Chisato also doing solo works while being with C-ute. Like in MOMOSU, C-ute will have an international Collaboration Where they will have a concert Along with Shinee

For Angerme Rikaka being a CM queen too, surprisingly became the first non Korean endorser for a Korean Cosmetic like Etude. Angerme will have concert with EXO or Red VELVET

Berryz KOubou will be back in HP and will have a concert along with SNSD. 

Like Ito Yuna, Oda Sakura will have a duet with Celine Dion or maybe another famous singer from US.

Riho will also have more CM offer, and drama offer pairing with famous Japanese actors.

Masaki will be a voice actress in a famous anime where she will have the main character and will do soundtrack for the anime, like Koharu

#10 FZed

FZed

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

I guess I'll throw some random predictions in as well:

ANGERME:

- Dawa announcing her graduation from ANGERME late 2015 

- Nyon becoming the leader with her announcing her graduation in late 2016

- Takechan then becoming leader

Momusu:

- Harunan as the first of the new generation to graduate but probably not at least until late next year if not into 2017 

- No new generation next year

- 13th gen added for '17 as a two member generation if there were any grads, single member generation if not

C-ute:

- Nothing changes until they decide to disband in like 2017

Juice=Juice:

- Business as usual

Country Girls:

- Momoko leaves the group and becomes a general H!P managment type role sometime in 2016

Kobushi Factory:

- Major debut at end of 2015, early 2016

- Everyone falls for Rei 

- Much to my dismay, Renako stays backrow forever

New Unit Announced:

- 5 member unit announced end of 2015

- Danbara Ruru center with Kaga Kaede and Funaki Musubu as other members 

#11 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:53 PM

I'm just going to make these for late 2015-2016.

Morning Musume

-Eripon graduating
-Duu and possibly Zukki receiving lines in A-sides
-Maria and Akane become the "aces" of 12 gen
-Electronic music era ends (in late 2016)
-Harunan to finally participate in a musical

ºC-ute
-There will be another version of a single where each member gets a solo version of the song
-Nakajima Saki gets center for a single (by herself, not along with MaiMai)
-Possible group grad in late 2016 (hope this doesn't happen though)

ANGERME
-become one of the highest-selling H!P groups
-Fukuda Kanon graduates
-Rikako and Maho start to receive solo lines

Juice=Juice
-no major changes

Country Girls
-A member leaves the group (I really don't wish for this to happen, but I think it will)
-Popularity grows
-Momoko graduates
-PVs become more interesting

Kobushi Factory
-Hirose Ayaka becomes "ace"
-Sell very well
-Only release one indies single, then start to release major singles

Wow quite a few of yours have come true already...

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#12 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:57 PM

Right... It's so close... I'm scared for the rest.

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

#13 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

MY predictions are:

2015 - There will be one more graduation announcement until the rest of the year. A Kobushi member will probably drop out. Tsubaki will release their first and only indie. UFA will announce more factories, possibly one at Hokkaido where they will establish a new Project or H!P roots in Hokkaido.

Morning Musume's 59th single will sell better than 58th, but won't overpass 160k. Juice=Juice's album sells good, but their next single is lost between releases again and might not sell that well. Country Girls' next single sells good, but worse than Itooshikute. ANGERME has a new best selling single and C-ute's sales don't change.

2016 - If it wasn't last year, this year is when Kobushi loses a member, after their debut the sales are going well (30-35k), until Tsubaki's debut when they flop. Tsubaki releases a major debut single and becomes more favorite to the public than Kobushi. Tsubaki loses a member as well until the end of the year. (most probable is the green girl)

Ayaka announces her graduation, Momoko announces her graduation and Haruna announces her graduation. Country Girls has a new member/s and ANG announces 4ki audition.

Morning Musume's 60th singles is a success, but UFA hasn't learned and their 61st doesn't perform as well as the previous. They announce 13ki audition, which has results in the end of the year. The new members are 3 and are favored more than 12ki.

C-ute starts talking about departing from the idol world, to become a serious group under UFA.

Juice=Juice keeps up with their 5 line-up and their sales keep being between 30-40k. Their Budokan is a success, but are still being under looked by UFA. Yuka announces she will be leaving in 2017.

Utachan returns as an idol under a different agency.

2017 - Despite their successful debuts Tsubaki and Kobushi start fighting for better sales. They cannot overpass 40k.

ANGERME announces 4ki and a 2ki member drops out until the end of the year. Their sales go to 50-60k.

Fukumura graduates and C-ute graduate from H!P. Morning Musume's sales keep going between 100k and 200k, but they can't overpass 200k.

Juice=Juice announces 2ki from Kenshuusei and Yuka graduates. Kanatomo starts talking about graduation too, but she doesn't think of doing it in the next year. Their sales start rising.

Country Girls becomes a powerhouse in H!P, their sales reach 70k.

C-ute doesn't do that good under UFA and people start talking about disbandment.

A list of MM graduations followed next:

2018 - Ikuta graduates (14ki)

2019 - Sayashi and Suzuki graduate

2020 - Ishida graduates (15ki)

2021 - Sato and Kudo graduate

2022 - Oda graduates

2023 - Ogata graduates (16ki)

2024 - Nonaka graduates

2025 - Haga graduates (17ki)

2026 - Makino graduates

(pasted it from the threat that got locked)

#14 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:32 PM

I am quite sure H!P will re-live their glory days again and re-claim their throne just like the past.

Though just like the past, few scandals and poor choices will put them in a slump again

#15 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:29 PM

Morning Musume predictions - 13ki comes in 2017. Someone idk who graduates in at the end of 2016. A double graduation in 2017. Once we hit 2018 Girls will definitely be considering leaving, Mizuki becomes the longest serving leader only because I'm extremely biased.

C-ute predictions -  In 2016/2017 They leave H!P but tour with Lovendor or something like that because they are still a UF act.

ANGERME - after Kanon leaves, 8nin works out successfully, but a 2ki graduates and by late 2017 2 kenshuusei are pulled for a 4th generation.

Juice=Juice - stable line up. By 2018 unless the idol world changes in the standard of single sales, I can't imagine they're going past 60-70k.

Country Girls - I believe it all depends on whether this next single FLOPS or not. If it does then I imagine 2 kenshuusei being added to the group. If they do fine then they might have just found 4 great girls to lead a successful group with. I think there will always be the chance of new members being added

Kobushi Factory - No new members lost. Debut single hits 40k if we are lucky.

Tsubaki - Indies for the next year until they debut and crush Tsubaki in sales and popularity. Riko leaves before the debut btw.

Future group - All of my favorite kenshuusei debut and they become the most popular group to ever exist in H!P ever and they have the best music and everyone loves them.

Future group - I imagine another H!P group coming because of what Miyabi has said. I have no idea what this group will be about but I hope it's not a factory. Since it's Miyabi I imagine a few older girls would get picked which makes me excited.

Hokkaido auditions - We find our next Shimamura Uta (sans the whole leaving after 6 months thing) and she is the foundation for a Hokkaido based group, which also forms a unit of Oharu, Masaki, Manaka, and Ami to promote Hokkaido H!P

MizukiRina

Twitter

#16 emilissa15

emilissa15

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:47 PM

Morning Musume:

2015 - no changes

2016 - Harunan graduates at the end of the year; 13ki auditions.

2017 - 13ki joins the group (probably 1-2 members). Sales keep staying around 120k-140k.

2018 - Ikuta graduates. Riho becomes subleader. 14ki auditions are announced for 2019.

2019 - Suzuki graduates. 14ki takes part in the last single of the year.

°C-ute:

2015 - their sales increase

2016 - they hit around 80k-90k copies sold, then they leave H!P but stay as a group under UF* and continue their activities as artists

ANGERME

2015 - no changes beside Maro's graduation. Their sales keep being around 45k - 60k

2016 - Ayacho announces her graduation for 2017. 4ki is announced as well.

2017 - Ayacho graduates in early 2017. 4ki joins in, composed by 2 people.

Juice=Juice

2015 - nothing changes

2016 - nothing changes

2017 - nothing changes (lol)

2018 - Yuka announces her graduation for the end of the year. Kanatomo becomes leader and they continue activities as a four-member group

Country Girls

2015 - Second single sells less than their debut's (30k-40k). Then their remain stable.

2016 - 2ki is announced around fall: they are 2 members from Kenshuusei. Their sales are slightly better (45k-50k)

2017 - Momoko leaves the group

Kobushi Factory

2015 - Their debut single sells pretty well

2016 - They cannot outdo their debut single's sales

2017 -  One of their members graduates, either due to a scandal or to focus on studies.

Tsubaki Factory

2015 - Their first indie single is average

2016 - Their debut single is announced. It sells better than Kobushi Factory's ones. One of the member graduates.

There will be two more units in late 2015 - early 2016: the first one resulting by the Hokkaido auditions, the second one composed by Kenshuusei.

Michishige Sayumi returns to show business in late 2015 - early 2016 (oh, please ;-; )

#17 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

seems like there is some grim predictions about one member at least leave early from new groups,, but looking at history, i'm very scared,,  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#18 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:57 AM

I'm not doing this by year but for predictions..

Morning Musume: has a one two three type breakthrough for their 60th single but this time sales go to 175k-200k and just keep increasing from there.

C-ute: either remain in HP until they disband or they make their own sub-label (kind of like Kanjani8 and johnnys) and sales increase for next album

Angerme: becomes the anime group of HP (for better or for worse)

Juice=Juice: peak at 75k unless all of HP goes through a massive publicity boost

the factories: predictions cannot be made/ haven't seem enough

Country Girls: if their next single sells well then they would eventually become this generations 4-nin S/mileage.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#19 UubTay

UubTay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

Why does everyone predict Tsubaki to do better than Kobushi? To me it seems like Kobushi is miles ahead of Tsubaki. The members are more talented and more experienced and they seem more interesting when it comes to their personalities. I feel like the only thing Tsubaki has going for it is that they're going for a more traditional feminine idol vibe, which seems to work the best in terms of popularity. But apart from that Kobushi has got them beat by just about everything.

#20 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

Morning Musume: Sales start to drop as the group stales. They garner a fair bit of attention for the 60th but sales drop back to 90k/100k for 61st. Harunan graduates and the group gradually starts appearing on more and more TV shows. 13ki includes a really talented singer.

Angerme: Kanon graduates and after some time 4th gen come. Rina/Meimi leave group. Dawa graduates to look further into art but not as soon as expected.

C-ute: Continue in HP and then after a while, move to UF till they disband after a year or so. Sales rise steadily.

Juice=Juice: Yuka leaves, continue as 4nin group. Sales rise steadily like C-ute.

Country Girls: 2nd single isn’t as popular as the first although they still get decent sales. When Momoko graduates (and this isn’t for a while yet) they add a couple of KSS girls.

Kobushi Factory: They receive a fair bit of attention for their drama tie-in but their debut isn’t as good as their 1st indies (I hope I’m wrong about this!) Another 'steadily growing sales' group rather than a 'one hit wonder' one.

Tsubaki Factory: Releases singles under the shadow of Kobushi until they have a super popular one that accidentally sells really well.

These are all pretty general, and for some of them I want to be wrong. I want yukanyan to stay in JJ for forever 

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users