• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#441 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

Ok this is going to be totally selfish, but is there any way it can be uploaded on MediaFire or DailyMotion or someplace like that?

I agree DailyMotion sounds good :whistle:

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#442 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:28 PM

I'd like it if it was up on Daily Motion as well. I can't use frackers on my computer, and I don't think my chromebook has the space to download something large from media fire.

#443 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:49 PM

I'll look into maybe cutting it into parts and upload it on DailyM or YouTube later tonight.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#444 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:13 AM

That would be amazing! Very much appreciate it. Been wanting to see this for what feels like forever now. Heh.

#445 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:50 AM

Well I tired... believe me, I spent way more time than I care to share, but via 4 different video / file converting programs, editors, even Avid Media Composer and none of them will allow me to transcode the file because just like the Meimi (Angerme) graduation concert it is provided in an unpopular .mkv format.  Even Adobe Media Encoder doesn't import it (see all the file type options it takes)... I just don't get why people don't use a more common file format like .mov, .avi, .mpg or.. anything but mkv!!  I even tried renaming the extension but that didn't work either.  Bottom line is, I have to split it to upload it because Dailymotion won't accept a file over 60 minutes long.

VLC Media Player allowed me to convert it, but it couldn't maintain the subtitles without having a separate subtitle file.... ughhhh

fileformats.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#446 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:39 AM

^ I answered your question through PM! 

And I do agree with you, but story wise I do prefer Week End Survivor better than Lilium but that's just because I like the contemporary feel it has. ^^;

It's a smaller stage and a shorter musical than Lilium, but it's also Kobushi Factory's very first play. I can't blame any of them for faltering on a couple of notes, too. Those are pretty high notes to reach and all that. 

I just watched it too, and I have the same question as well! I can imagine they would have some sort of machine set up to see her dreams to track her mental state if everything was in her head. But I have to say that I did enjoy the story. Since this was Kobushi Factory's first musical play, everyone did a pretty good job in my opinion. 

#447 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:25 AM

I just watched it too, and I have the same question as well! I can imagine they would have some sort of machine set up to see her dreams to track her mental state if everything was in her head. But I have to say that I did enjoy the story. Since this was Kobushi Factory's first musical play, everyone did a pretty good job in my opinion. 

I answered your question in the PM!

If anyone else has any questions, I can answer them (most, if not all) privately~ I kind of want it all to stay spoiler free for anyone who hasn't watched the play and is looking through this thread, which is why I'm answering these questions over at the PMs. 

I have so much theories for the unanswered questions and stuff. I've had a year to think before I can discuss with others haha ^^;

「孤独なサバイバー

#448 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

^^ wow, that post really should have been put under a spoiler tab.  I'm glad I didn't read it before I watched the play.

If anyone is willing to help figure out how to split an .mkv file I'm all ears, I'd love to help out and post it for others.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#449 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

You could download the mp4 Hardsubbed file from the SkewedS blog!

Only thing is that you would have to join them together using HJSplit to be able to watch it on your device, and then split it again into parts if you want to upload it to dailymotion. It's kind of a lot of work, but it's easier than dealing with mkv files.

「孤独なサバイバー

#450 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:27 PM

^ Thank you thank you thank you <3 ^_^

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#451 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:30 AM

I was just trying to help other out by trying to host it on DailyMotion but sounds way too complex at this point.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#452 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:42 PM

I was just wondering... are the lyrics (S-JIS) for the musical soundrack available anywhere?

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#453 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

No, someone needs to upload the lyric booklet, first

#454 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

I can scan the lyric booklet owo

「孤独なサバイバー

#455 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

^

That would help out greatly ^_^

#456 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Slightly related, does anyone know if there was ever a program book / pamphlet along with the play Week End Survivor?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#457 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:05 AM

^ If you're looking for the pamphlet, there's scans of it on the page before this posted by AmaSuSe. 

Looking for Week End Survivor goods at this point is almost impossible. I know, I've tried for the past two years.

「孤独なサバイバー

#458 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Perhaps the group of people forced to vote off others is a common theme (there was a TV show in the states that took place on an island years ago) but I happened to start reading a manga called Jinroh Game that has the exact same premise as Week End Survivor, but obviously with a different setup.  A group of teens are abducted, awaken in a room and are given rules of voting on murdering each other, etc.  Below is a link to the English translated version but warning it is a rather graphic and violent manga.  Interesting to note the Kobushi Factory musical came out one year after this manga was published.

136935.jpg

http://mangapark.me/...e/s2/v1/c1/10-1

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#459 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:57 AM

I'm sorry in advance for being blunt, but judging from the way you explained the plot, I wouldn't say it's exactly the same premise as Week End Survivor. If you had been comparing it to the radio drama, then sure it might be similar, but still not the same for a lot of reasons.

Please remember that Week End Survivor's plot isn't just the game itself, but it's to show that memories can be manipulated to the point where it would break a person's mind. It's about trust, not murder, and because of this it's not classified as a horror but a psychological thriller. So I can't really compare it to any other stories that have murder through games (or even cellphone games) because Week End Survivor was never meant to be graphic/violent. 

And again, I apologise because I'm only going off what you told me and not reading the manga itself.

「孤独なサバイバー

#460 memories.

memories.

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

Yeah, I have to agree with above. Week End Survivor is more on the psychological side so whatever characters you see right now minus one and Kirimoto aren't exactly living if I can put in terms without spoiling. You're uncovering a story within a story. Even something like Lilium is different from WES so while the above manga and the musical share a voting system, it's really not the point of the story.

I'm not trying to be critical or anything so I am sorry if it seems like it but if you need help on anything in terms of WES, you can ask! :)

tumblr_offq026eXi1us48pjo2_r1_500.png

hirose ayaka / wada ayaka / yokoyama reina

kobushi-gumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users