• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#21 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

Yeah Kurumi is a former Tochiotome25 member. She was named also as "The group's youngest" - she's born on March 16th in 1999. She graduated the group 30rd June 2014. Her last blog-post: http://ameblo.jp/toc...1886640750.html
She was member almost right from the beginning, 2011, and her last release was LOVE♥Tochigi-album which contains all of the Tochiotome25 songs: Tochiotome25 no Theme + all 3 different b-sides, Ichigo Hakase + all 3 different b-sides and GYO-ZA PARTY + 3 different b-sides and Dokkaan! Ichigo Sakusen!. So yes, Kurumi is in every yet linked video here ^_^ 

Here's also her last profile from T25 website:
kurumi.jpg

She has the first sololine in Tochiotome25 no Theme:

Since the name "Tochiotome25" cames from a strawberry named Tochiotome and 25 is from its summer version "Natsuotome no. 25" which is the most delicious. T25 promotes Tochigi in every way - for example their next single Yu is coming in April and the name is probably shorten from Yukemuri. And ゆけむり is a red-white train in Tochigi if I understood correctly.
Some CM:

and lmao let's not mention Tochiotome25 latest single, Wagyu Fire!!: (Kurumi wasn't member anymore during this)

Tochiotome25 is Tochigi's local idol group that became famous in 2012 after they won U.M.U. Awards in Tokyo. AND WHAT BETTER: Tochiotome25 doesn't lipsync. Even though their lives are usually just short appearings on small stage in weekends.

Sorry I love Tochiotome25 so much and I once though how fun it would be to have a former Tochiotome25 member in Hello!Project and BAM. Kurumi.
I once found a flyer of an event and there was listed not only Tochiotome25 but also CoCoRo Gakuen (Chisaki Morito's former group) which is also a group from Tochigi so there is big change Kurumi and Chisaki have met.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxvVZ9MoZY

Kurumi is easy to stop on the videos. She's the shortest and has side ponytail. She was also the main singer with Ai and Yayoi.

Please pay some attention for Tochiotome25, too! It's such an awesome group that needs more fans. I'm going to support Kurumi even though she's not my type of an idol. I just love Tochiotome25 so much (and feel free to ask me anything about them!). http://tochiotome25.com/en/

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#22 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:16 PM

^
Thank you for the interesting trivia!

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#23 Maarin

Maarin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:26 PM

^^ Oh, wow, thank you!

You're right, she's really easy to spot in the videos.

I like the Tochiotome25 no Theme btw :D

#24 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:35 PM

Kurumi on Tsuntube at 2:25

Nice find, Rikako(w/SCK Girls) and Hirose Ayaka(w/NG trainees) are also in the video.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#25 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

Certainly has the look of an idol:

LqeIqpIl.jpg

gwjYyyIl.jpg

MgC0tiMl.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just me but she really looks like cosplay idol Alodia Gosiengfiao in some of the photos especially her suppin ones.

Rikako and Kurumi

http://ameblo.jp/toc...1309670019.html

MgC4U6U.jpg

Rikako has a Midas touch. :D

I just realise we have another Kurumi after loosing one last year.

She looks nice in the Christmas and strawberry photo but a little scary in the others, mainly due to her eyes XD

I don't want to get emotional again.

If there's a Nanami in the group I'd be OK.

The question now is, why get someone in the danger zone?

#26 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:45 AM

Yes! I watched one of the MVs before knowing which girl joined. She caught my eye from the second I saw her. She's so cute. 

#27 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

YUP YUP Future oshi in the works!

#28 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

Yeah Kurumi is a former Tochiotome25 member...

Thank you for the detailed background on Kurumi and T25 :coool:
Now all the strawberry in their MV makes sense :lol:
T25 looks like a really cool group.
Do you know why Kurumi graduated from T25?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#29 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

wow,she is very cute and definitely have idolish aura,, :D

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#30 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

From JPLOP

Kurumi was in the local Tochigi TV show Raisama Kenshi Daiji. She appears as Tochiotome Hime for the first 13 episodes.
The channel has the rest of the show.

#31 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

Very interesting, high Idol factor and even compared to the other girls that have come to the KSS and full H!P from previous experience she is very experienced.

She reminds me a bit of Inaba Atsuko who funnily enough was also previously in another group before joining H!P.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#32 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:11 AM

Very unique way of how she styles her hair, its not something often see within H!P.  I like it though, good way to stand out and she looks very cute like this too.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#33 RoseQuartz

RoseQuartz

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:13 AM

As Tochiotome Hime on "Raisama Kenshi Daiji"
1jxf1y.jpg2my17c1.jpg

-

I don't think we've ever had someone so... idol-like? in H!P before, not even "idol cyborg" Karin comes close. :ph34r:

She's definitely someone to watch out for, I have a feeling she'll be the new face of KSS.

wb5ro4.jpg

#34 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:43 PM

^Koha aka Kirarin... you forgot and Momoko aka Momochi XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#35 Sinicharuccha

Sinicharuccha

イケメン女子

• Senpai
  • 612 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

Do you know why Kurumi graduated from T25?

Gotta admit I really don't know - I'm trying to find the very first announce of her graduation atm. I believe the reason is typical "I want to focus on school" :lol: The problem with Tochiotome25 is that they are 'just' local group so they don't have that much fans which makes finding information very hard. Also the management doesn't announce things as clear as H!P does orz e.g. H!P has a page for news and we can search news years ago. 

Just found Tsuntube from 2012 with T25 members (Kurumi, Yuriko, Ai and Karin) and SCK Girls (with baby Rikako o\).

@2:22 ->

Kurumi & Karin @19:02, more Kurumin from 20:38->

Tsunku gave Kurumi "moe"-badge :lol:

♡ Masaki Sato ♡ dreamBoat (Fudanjuku, ael, EUPHORIA) ♡ SAY-LA

#36 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

I wonder how many more girls we saw Tsuntube will mysteriously find there way into the KSS.

dlapuo76c72.gif

#37 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:56 PM

The first Moe winner is Yamashiro Ayumi who later joined Micoooooz :o

So Tsunku has already laid his hand upon her = coming to a UF Idol group near you soon. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#38 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Like Maho, I think coming in a little older is a good sign. Hopefully, they'll debut her within a year or two. 

#39 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:54 AM

Some more idol-like photos:

04zZQsx.jpg

phz0hxm.jpg

#40 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:59 PM

Just found Tsuntube from 2012 with T25 members (Kurumi, Yuriko, Ai and Karin) and SCK Girls (with baby Rikako o\).
@2:22 ->

Kurumi & Karin @19:02, more Kurumin from 20:38->

Tsunku gave Kurumi "moe"-badge :lol:

Thank you for digging this up :D
WOAH! This was sooooooo long ago :lol:
This was pre-Backstage Pass. Before even the first Tsuntube group song was recorded.
Tsunku used to have all this wannabe idols groups appear on the show.
"Wannabes" becoz they don't have a production company backing them up. You can't even call them indies XD
So Tsunku came up with a notion of trying to give them a chance to present/proof themselves.
It was not an audition but at the same time it was kind-of an audition. The difference is that he didn't offer any promise of a contract or hiring them.
Tsunku was just giving them an opportunity to appear on his Tsuntube which people will be watching on Youtube.
Sometimes Tsunku will have real idol groups as guests for the wannabes to learn from. I have seen Berryz, UPUPGIRLS, The Possible, Afilia Saga as guests.
Popular Backstage Pass girl, Nagisa AD, first appeared around this time. She was there to catch a glimpse of Yurina in person :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users