• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#301 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:06 AM

^ She was so striking and cute during the CDP stream!! It really made me appreciate her and see her in a whole new light! I hope she keeps this look.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#302 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:46 PM

Maybe the best pic of Kurumi I've seen.

Attached Files

#303 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

upnv.jpg

https://twitter.com/...510325620076544

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#304 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:51 AM

Happy 20th birthday to Walnut-chan!

#305 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:32 AM

Happy birthday, Kurumi. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#306 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

Kurumi is the guest on this week's TinyTiny.

#307 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:51 AM

^Reupload because the previous one was in 360p only

Summary:

- Kurumin got interested in H!P and wanted to become an Idol because she liked Kirarin Revolution
- the reason she auditioned was that she came to like the variety of activities H!P idols do, with Anime tie-ins and stage plays - she always liked to do something for an audience
- when she joined KSS she had trouble with how detailed they practiced rhythm, even though she had been dancing and singing since she was small
- for the KSS Shindan test in 2016 she decided on singing MM's "Moonlight Night ~Tsuki no ban da yo~" half a year in advance and took her Mom to karaoke like 4 times a week to practice it
- during the time where she performed with Icchan and Momohime all the time she was very prone to have negative thoughts because nothing seemed to start moving, but now that she and the group started having lots of activities, her mindset changed to a more positive one
- even though she's the oldest in Ame no Mori KawaUmi and the age gaps are big, as leader she doesn't want to just look over the members, but be happy/have fun with them together, while still paying attention to concluding MCs for example
- she used to be someone who always wanted to make herself stand out, but now as leader she wants to show to many people how great they are as a group

Comments from Ichioka and Sakurako
- Icchan describes Kurumin as moody. Sometimes she's in high spirits, sometimes listening to music on her own. Icchan still can't tell when Kurumin is in which mood
- Kurumin thinks the same goes for Icchan, so they're a bit similar in that aspect, but it's like they're each in their own world sometimes
- Kurumi likes pandas a lot and collects all kinds of panda-related stuff ever since high school
- in stageplay rehearsal period Kurumin gets so into her roles that she slips into them even in everyday conversation
- Sako: In karaoke, Kurumin goes all out even for spoken lines. Though when she stumbles she ends up laughing. Kurumin says that her friends usually hold back a bit and are surprised at how into it Kurumi is
- Reina is always surprised at the timing and the location where Kurumi starts crying. Apparently Kurumin often cries watching movies and theatre, which isn't uncommon, but she cries at odd times
- in her message Sako just invites Kurumi to talk and go out together more, to which Kurumin tears up out of happiness (proving Icchan's point above), since she thinks that Sako doesn't usually get out of her shell like this 
- Kurumin usually talks a lot, but Sako is a great listener and easy to talk to, also matches Kurumin when getting excited over something

- Her hobby is cooking and even though it's quite an usual thing, it makes her happy to cook something for her family
- her mother always let her help in the kitchen ever since she was small and she liked it ever since then
- she's also always glad to make the members happy by baking cookies for example on Valentine's day (second photo)
- Kurumin is a "vegetable sommelier". Back when she was younger, she used to have a lot of vegetables she disliked so her mother and her tried to find a way to cook it to make it tasty for her. Kurumin now wants to do the same for others too, especially since there are some picky eaters in Beyooooonds

- Kurumin is also really into watching stageplays, especially those with stage action like sword fighting

- she wants to become someone like Momochi: not only good at singing and dancing, but also talking and promoting herself alone in variety shows, becoming instantly recognizable by people even outside of the H!P fandom
- when she asked Mizuki about what it means to be a leader, Fuku-chan said that it's essential to love the members. Kurumi thinks that, while she likes the members, her love isn't deep enough yet. She wants to engulf the members one day like Mizuki does
- in the future she would like to do some work with her voice, like seiyuu or radio work

- Kurumin wants to always challenge and improve herself and she thinks that it's fun for people to see her change. She'd like to become a funny/interesting person
- lastly, Kurumi presents her habit of practicing a dialogue, for a stageplay for example on her own, speaking multiple roles as if there's more than one person present. She likes to do that while taking a bath, which scared Icchan when they shared a hotel room once

#308 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

I really hope they try to get her acting work outside the normal H!P stageplays. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#309 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:24 AM

Exerpt from Skoban's Top Yell Neo translation thread. :good:

So why did Kurumin leave her locodol group and enter the KSS?

It wasn't that she disliked the group, but she was spurred on by Sasaki Rikako

They'd appeared in events together as members of different locodol groups

She felt envious and frustrated seeing Rikako shine in H!P

https://twitter.com/...413975975469056

I'm guessing this was one of the said events.

On a side note, Ayapan is also there with the Nice Girls Trainees

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#310 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:57 PM

I really hope they try to get her acting work outside the normal H!P stageplays.

I don't... Beyooooonds is just getting under way. I wouldn't want the other members waiting around for Takase's schedule to be clear. I want Beyooooonds to be running as a team, flat-out.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#311 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:18 PM

Was there a reason for why she wasn't singing or talking in the morning musume concert?

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#312 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:37 PM

Voice was in bad condition

#313 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

Ah, I see. Thanks!

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

#314 Abbe Sieyes

Abbe Sieyes

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 04:38 AM

Another new outfit for Kurumin?

Attached Files

#315 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

Jesus, I hope they give her better outfits soon for that song...
(Assuming she hasnt played a part in their creation.)

#316 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:42 PM

I spent so much time waiting for Takase's debut, and when it happens they put her in those stupid furry shorts  :c11:

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#317 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:08 AM

i wonder why the keep changing it...
the first version was okay lol (i think it was a wardrobe malfunction or something, since they keep just making it worse)

#318 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:19 AM

I do think the change to the fuzzy shorts was the result of a wardrobe malfunction because the original skirt that matched the original top seemed really tight.

#319 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:45 AM

The original dress was a pattern of mahjong pieces, which was amusing in its own right. Then they switched to the fuzzy shorts that wota likened to an automatic car wash roller. :D Now, they've just done away with the mahjong pattern altogether.

#320 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

Yes I think the change was for the image, deecisions of staff, similar with Karin (short incident) and her skirt for 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users