• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

#2 with 4,444 copies sold. Total of 436,724 so far.

Looks like it is not going to happen ..
I think SKE48 already had it .. unless the last day something huge happen but unlikely ..
I think the starting gap is just too big .. and the fans just give up and may just rather concentrate on senbatsu election ..

^
I was just going by the text on the website where they say it won't work, but it is possible that they don't enforce that restriction despite memtioning it.

anyway .. i know it work for AKB48 Chara Ani .. I already got a lot of friends who had 2shot and handshake using this method ..
and I think it works for Nogizaka46 too

But do note .. like here .. Do not try to open more than 1 account .. they have their system of detecting it and you maybe ban from going for their events ..
The Japanese fans probably had their own ways that's why they can buy to a couple of hundreds and thousands.. but trying to go for handshake with tickets from multiple accounts is not advisable ..

#62 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

You mean open more than 1 account on one website right? 

There are like 3 websites for buying theatre editions (NMB/HKT share the same site) and another site for applying for theatre/event/concert tickets.  So I created an account for each one.

#63 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

^ yes .. :D
On the travel thread you said you are going Japan for almost 3 months ..
How does one get such a long holiday :D and afford it :D
Good luck and have fun .. :good:

ps. their system ain't perfect.. sometimes you may get rejected on scanning your ticket.. Do not worry if you did nothing wrong.. Just go to a Chara Ani booth which they should direct you and they will fix your problem and you are good to go again..
(I didn't experience this myself, this was told to me by an experienced fan friend of mine)

#64 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:59 PM

#1 with 6,374 copies sold. Total of 436,724 so far.

So this is the week .. only remains the final consolidation figures for the week 1 result ..

Looks like they lost but it is still their best week 1 result ..

#65 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

They won Billboard single sales though, so they'll likely win Soundscan as well.

http://www.billboard.../detail/27206/2

#66 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

^ yes .. :D
On the travel thread you said you are going Japan for almost 3 months ..
How does one get such a long holiday :D and afford it :D
Good luck and have fun .. :good:

ps. their system ain't perfect.. sometimes you may get rejected on scanning your ticket.. Do not worry if you did nothing wrong.. Just go to a Chara Ani booth which they should direct you and they will fix your problem and you are good to go again..
(I didn't experience this myself, this was told to me by an experienced fan friend of mine)

Yeah since Tenso address won't appear on my passport, I'll have to go to the information booth to get the tickets stamped.  As for my trip, I spent my travel points on the plane ticket and 3 week JR pass :D  and I have an online business, so I can do some work while I"m there :)

#67 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:40 PM

^ oh .. ok .. have fun ..

Do remember to spread the knowledge if you learn something new there .. :D ..

#68 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

#2 and 447,000 for NMB48 in 1st Week.

#69 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

NMB48 - Don't Look Back at 2nd draft event:

#70 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:12 PM

NMB48 appears out of nowhere again: #1 with 22,138

#71 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:19 PM

Could be miscount correction. If they really buying the cd, don't you think it is better if they are buying the ssk single and vote for the members?

#72 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

NMB48 has had these out of nowhere appearances many times before, and usually a long time after the release. So, I am not sure it's a miscount correction, I am actually quite certain this is actual sales. And yes, for NMB48 members right now it'd be better to buy the AKB48 single and vote for the NMB48 members. Might sound strange but this single already had its release. 22k extra copies sold doesn't really matter much for them now.

What matters now is NMB48 members placing in the election as that ensures that NMB48 members gain/regain some needed momentum.

#73 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

well i dunno much .. but is there any theater event resale? ..
or late delivery for those with handshake event in June and July ..
I dunno I am just guessing ..

#74 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:12 AM

Yes, there were handshake resales for May 25th, so that explains why there was a bump. It's not like fans are buying the single because they're trying to make a statement; they're buying it because the point of 48 groups is "idols you can meet," not just "idols you can vote for once a year."  :P

#75 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

^ thanks of the info ..

Anyway .. buying the NMB48 single and voting in the AKB48 senbatsu election has little to do with each other at this moment ..
The AKB48 theater single for voting has all been ordered and paid for last month ..
it is not like other online site where you only get charge when they send you the goods .. it is paid when the all bidding rounds end ..
unless it is regular version or they going to buy votes which is highly risky ..
So they got the money for this month.. :)

looking at this .. from my opinion ..
I think these sales are people who held back buying the NMB48 single on release date to save for the election ..
Since buying period for the AKB48 single to vote is over .. they can now buy the NMB48 single

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users