• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

Details were announced for the single. There will be regular and first press editions. First press editions will feature the NMB48 4th Annivesrary live on the DVDs as opposed to PVs and stuff which will be on the regular editions (including a Seishun no Lap Time video and Tomodachi video).

There will be team songs (shoot me) and a new Teppoutai song centered by Riripon, also featuring Nattsu, Miire, Jo, Haruna, Reina, Chihhii, and Yamarina. No music video though. :( Plus a Nana graduation song.

And NMB will be doing music cards, but sounds like they'll be sold separately (though you can get team or complete sets). Wonder if it's possible to get them without being in Japan. Wouldn't mind having a complete set.

Lotsa shady stuff going on on this single, really hope it's a one time thing. Honest to god don't want to see this kind of crap for every single. Especially knowing I just bought a 5 Live Collection 2014 and they held out a 2014 concert to put on this single.

#22 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:41 PM

With regards to the music cards, I assume these are similar to the ones SKE48 will be having? If so, it could help NMB48 against the unfair edge SKE48 has. However, as you say, if they're sold separately, that means they're an additional purchase for fans, and not something you get by buying the singles themselves.

I like the lineup of the Teppoutai song. Looking forward to that!

#23 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

According to Cameron, they're 285 yen each, so they won't be added bonuses like with SKE, but they'll be offering them in bundle packs for team and all girls, so if each count towards the total, then it could easily be inflated beyond what individual sales since one fan could total 62 sales on music cards alone. I don't know how SKE will be doing things with different types.

And yeah, this is a great Teppoutai lineup. Wish they'd have a video, but hopefully they perform it live and we can see it.

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

From what someone on 2ch wrote: 

SKE48

通常盤×4種 (Regular x 4 versions)
限定盤×4種 (Limited x 4 versions ) 
劇場盤×1種(ミュージックカード抱き合わせでダブルカウント) (Theater x 1 version plus one Music Card included in CD - thus CD counts for 2) 

NMB48
通常盤×3種 (Regular x 3 versions)
限定盤×3種 (Limited x 3 versions) 
劇場盤×1種 (Theater x 1 version)
ミュージックカード×62種 (Music Card x 62 versions)

I asked my questions in above post without having read anything about this, but knowing this, if we consider that there's two groups of fans, the dedicated and the casuals... Then if NMB48 didn't have music cards, it would benefit SKE48 as casuals will buy like before, but their purchases would count for double, and the dedicated fans could hoard.

But now, with NMB48 having music cards in packs to collect... Well, then I think this can be what puts NMB48 ahead of SKE48. The dedicated fans will probably buy the singles like before, for the bonuses like photos and handshake events. But then there's the music cards which they can buy much more of for a cheaper price. And there's definitely collectors in this fandom. 

#25 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

7 versions one need to buy this time to get all the content... compared to the already 4 versions for the past releases. They really try anything to get the fans' money. This means one gets 7 copies of most songs. Who needs that? :-o

I only hope this kind of **** isn't becoming the new norm for NMB48.

signature3.png

#26 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:23 PM

hmm .. I find it hard to believe that Oricon would allow them to 1+1 for the theater and Music Card ..
to me it would be like counting those CD+DVD in both the CD chart and the DVD chart ..
But I think obviously it would be hard to get a confirmation .. I think the fans are just basing it by their understanding of the rule set out by Oricon ..
But of course .. it really don't make sense for them to add a music card if it serve no purpose besides adding cost to their product .. so the assumption that it would count ..

Anyway .. I got 1 doubt about this whole SKE48 vs NMB48 thing ..
it is obviously to pump the sales up ..
because I think that actually no 48G single would be able to do well from around this time on .. because of the coming senbatsu election ..
senbatsu election has become big game now .. it is on the minds of the fans .. so they would prepare early ..
My guess is they know it ahead of time and came up with this to ensure good sales for both group ..
but I dunno if it is good enough though .. as saving up money to vote in the senbatsu election seem to be higher priority ..

#27 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:46 AM

hmm .. I find it hard to believe that Oricon would allow them to 1+1 for the theater and Music Card ..

They may well allow it once and then change the rules, wouldn't be the first time oricon shows the blatant bias of its boss against the sales tactics of female idols.

#28 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Short ver.

#29 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

Covers:

http://fujienyan.tum...-dont-look-back

#30 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

Team N - Renai Petenshi

Team BII - Romance Snow

#31 SayumiForever

SayumiForever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

so much milky in that Team BII omg <333

tumblr_inline_ns62zhWf0e1s1uix3_540.png

Set Made By Me

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:24 AM

Don't look back - black

Renai Petenshi - white

One extreme to the other ^^; However, both were nicely made. The black and white of Don't look back! was really cool. And the transitions in Renai Petenshi were interesting (like Yukirin's XD )

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#33 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Team M, Heart, Sakebu.

Enjoying our set this time around. Just a shame we won't get a Teppoutai video. :(

#34 SayumiForever

SayumiForever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:36 PM

Hmm..the closeup scenes, the set looks like something they used before?...Or is it just me?

tumblr_inline_ns62zhWf0e1s1uix3_540.png

Set Made By Me

#35 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:45 PM

New details on the music cards for NMB48: 

※【コンプリートセット -全62種セット-】 17,670円(税抜)+消費税 
購入特典:大集合写真会参加券!「おひとり+Team撮影会」、
ステキなプレゼントが当たる応募券(3枚)
http://news.nmb48.co...308/224659.html

【イベント詳細】
横浜・大阪にて2日間開催!!

【開催日】2015年7月11日(土)パシフィコ横浜
2015年7月20日(月・祝)インテックス大阪

※なんば式写メ会と同日、同会場で開催します。

POINT!!

「大集合写真撮影会」とここが違います!!

① お客様おひとり+ご希望のTeam全員で撮影をします。

② お客様のカメラでも撮影が可能!!データとして残せます。

上記に加え前回同様、

プロのカメラマンが記念撮影!! 当日にお写真をお渡しします!!

こちらのイベントにご参加ご希望の方は、イベント内容、ご予約方法、
注意事項をご確認のうえお申し込みください!!
数量限定につき、売り切れ次第ご予約を終了致します。

In short, buy all 62 cards, get a bonus prize - photo meet participation ticket.

#36 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:45 AM

No Teppotai video? There better be one for Nana's song! What's up with them not announcing the coupling song yet either? 

I guess I shouldn't worry since SKE has released way less info so far.

#37 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

http://news.nmb48.co...314/140018.html

NMB music cards cancelled. This after they were already sold out and the winners for group photos already chosen.

#38 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:51 PM

Quite surprising. And also makes me think SKE48 might win after all...

#39 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

Maybe NMB was winning too hard in preorders XD

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

^ .. lol
I think so too ..
I honestly do not think SKE48 has the selling power at all ..
If they beat NMB48 that would be a surprise to me ..
even if SKE48 lost narrowly is a surprise ..
But I do have the feeling that they are trying manipulating the results to make it look like a close battle ..
So we would get a close one all week .. or one take an notable early lead while the other catch up the rest of the week ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users