• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#15401 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:31 AM

Ah, I remember that!! I'll go look for the original if it's still up so that you can see it. It was a staged thing, Reina's off to the side. It was supposed to be like a joke, but Eri kept laughing and ruining it. ^^;

#15402 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:44 AM

^i figured it wasn't real, and that they were told to do that. though, are they supposed to kiss each other? cause it sure looked like it to me. and if it was just a joke, sayu took it pretty seriously. (at least that's what it looked like to me.)

#15403 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

Terashima Shousei Radio Punch 081126 with Sayu, Kamei and Junjun:
http://www.mediafire.com/?myz0lwjjbet
[credit: internet]

#15404 gakkun

gakkun

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:49 PM

Gif for y'all.

Attached Files

#15405 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

^was there no way to just provide a regular clip? i watched the whole way through, but i must've missed what i'm supposed to be looking for.

#15406 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

^
^Lol, rapid head shaking Sayu. (Now we know she's applied that to her hips, too...) I love how Reina and Eri keep pointing out Sayu... Eri the first time and Reina the second. ^_^

#15407 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:45 PM

i saw all that too, but i thought there was something else i was supposed to look for. it was funny though, to see it all in super slow motion.

#15408 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

That gif reminded me of Ringu 2 for some reason...
Posted Image

#15409 Wingates

Wingates

This the face of Terror! roar

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

credit = OnDiet :( + miyabirugy + tensai675

lol look at Sayu's expression XD it's so cute <3 it also looks like Sayu want to take her away
Spoiler
<3

omg I jus realized, it looks like they're on a train! lol I think Linlin is actually sleeping! XD;
lol and look at the creepy random security guard in the back of the pic =P

Posted Image

Forever supporting our little angel.

#15410 SayuRii

SayuRii

Sayu♥^W^Berryz♥

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:58 AM

Sayumi shines very beautiful in cover of “Cover you” listens to it and I like much.
Use a translator program, because my English is not good
SayumiおよびBerryz工房マスターそれら
Posted Image

#15411 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:04 AM

This may sound unfair and probably is, but according to the credits of "Cover You", Sayumi is the only member that did not sing any backups (i.e. chorus) in any of the songs of the album XD :( XD :wacko:

Just checked it, everyone else did... Well, at least she had some clear leading parts, that's a relief.
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#15412 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:30 AM

:wacko: I thought she would have at least sung parts of the chorus... Or maybe she didn't sing harmony? I don't expect her to, though. (But Sayu's voice is improving. XD I just don't expect her to sing harmony as much.) Did they (the credits) come off of the actual disk? If so, that stinks. XD Poor Sayu. But like you said, at least Sayu got a few leads. ^^

#15413 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:23 AM

i can't believe they didn't list her in the credits. i wonder if she knows, and what she thinks of it?

and those photos are awesome! if i may say, linlin looks gorgeous. i do think i'd be a little freaked if i woke up and sayu's face is right in front of mine, especially with the expression she has in that second one.

#15414 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:26 PM

Did they (the credits) come off of the actual disk?

Sadly, they did ^^;

i can't believe they didn't list her in the credits.

The problem is that she wasn't forgotten in the credits; she probably didn't sing chorus at all :blush:

#15415 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:37 PM

If she was forgotten that's one thing, but being not listed just by not being included is another, but both are kinda equally bad, the former being only a little worse. I had thought she was improving, too. We'll see how things turn out on the next single, then. :blush:

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#15416 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

^ Same as always, I am not expecting drastic changes, that's for sure.

Anyway, in my opinion, she has been sporadically given some "key lines" in a few singles which help her jump out and grab some attention (examples: "help meeee!" in resonant blue, "peppa keebu yo" in Pepper keibu, her desperate cry in the beginning of Shabondama etc), which is better than nothing, after all.

#15417 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

It's suck, I'll check it immediately when my copy arrive. XD
That's a shame, someone who's worse than her was allowed to sing chorus but Sayu wasn't. <3
Posted Image

#15418 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

She does better with the screaming roles, I guess. She has the voice for it (sometimes). I feel bad because those lines always end up so much harder to do at live events... Well, she did Shabondama's yell really well, but the "help me" in RB doesn't always sound so great, even if Sayu is improving. Screaming isn't exactly singing IMO. I'd like to hear her sing more; I mean, she even said she had no idea that she could sing when she first joined MM.

Sorry about asking again, but the parts that she didn't sing... Were they back-up vocals (like harmony) or was it literally the chorus parts (the repeated sections of a song) in some of the songs? If she didn't sing parts of the chorus, I'd say that's blasphemy. <3 But if she didn't sing harmony, I think I would understand...though I wouldn't be happy about it. XD Besides, practice makes perfect, right?

#15419 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:22 AM

Radio show:
Young Town Saturday 11.28.2008 (Takahashi Ai, Michishige Sayumi) :blink:

放送内容
 ★大騒動の結婚式
 ★紅白で涙・・・
 ★さんまさん、自分の年を忘れてた?
 ★道重さゆみ「犬飼いた~い!!」
 ★ブラックデビルを見つける方法

Summary
Young Town Fansite

E-mail: [email protected]
Posted Image

#15420 last_star

last_star

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:56 AM

It really seemed like she didn't many lines in the songs on the album. I was annoyed at that, because I really wanted to hear something from her. And she's been doing so well in lives too.....Hopefully Sayu will have more lines (yes, please more than one) in the next single.
Favorite Members of Momusu: 1. Mako 2. Sayu 3. Mitsui 4. Nono 5. Risa 6. Yossie 7. Eri 8. Yuko 9. JunJun 10. Mari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users