Posted Image

#15382 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

^Notice Reina and Sayu are wearing the same coat design but different colors :D

- The next listener ask Sayu that besides Eri, who else does she go hang out with outside of work. Reina immediately cuts in, "You don't" LOL. Sayu is then like, "YES WE DO!!!". Reina complains that they haven't gone out together lately. Reina says recently, she went to Ikebukuro with Aika and Massa and they ate a lot of sweets. LinLin with with Gaki-san to Yokohama. Gaki-san also invited Reina to go to Yokohama before, but still haven't.

Which Massa is this? Beryz's Massa?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15383 aussie

aussie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1822 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

^ Yup, that's the one.

#15384 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

^Thanks... *imagines Reina and Massa terrozing the streets of Tokyo with little Aika trailing behind them* :D

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15385 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:09 PM

i don't see how anyone could pluck eyelashes. or why there'd ever be a need to. now eyebrows, yes. and sayu has very nice eyebrows.

#15386 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

i would assume they all draw on their eyebrows by now...maybe a girl can reply and tell us which members have real eyebrows or not, lol...

#15387 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:25 PM

from what i can tell, none of them draw their eyebrows on. ai-chan did a while ago, but hers have since grown back.(don't know why she didn't have any in the first place.) but if you watch the infamous "english lesson" episode of h!m, she mentions it during her "lesson".

i remember seeing concert photos of ai-chan sans eyebrows, and man, were they scary!

#15388 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

i don't see how anyone could pluck eyelashes. or why there'd ever be a need to. now eyebrows, yes. and sayu has very nice eyebrows.

Sayu was thinking about plucking her eyebrows but somehow ends up doing her eyelashes <3 :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#15389 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:30 PM

from what i can tell, none of them draw their eyebrows on. ai-chan did a while ago, but hers have since grown back.(don't know why she didn't have any in the first place.) but if you watch the infamous "english lesson" episode of h!m, she mentions it during her "lesson".

I don't think it's that she didn't necessarily have any, it's just that they're not very thick so they're not very apparent thus the need to darken them a bit to make them stand out a bit more.

#15390 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

it's strange though. when she first joined, her eyebrows were pretty dominant. but during, 2006(?) they were really thinned out, but now they're fine, not too thin, not too thick. she must've over-plucked.

enough talk about ai-chan. this is sayu's thread. <3

#15391 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

But wherever the bunny is the turtle comes! <3

Posted Image

Sayu, Sayu, Sayu... What are we going to do with your wandering hands? :) (I cropped it off of an article, btw.)

The recent episode of Konya is great. :lol: They all sound like they're having a lot of fun. :lol:

#15392 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

geez! eri's thigh must have a magnetic force field around them. sayu can't keep her hand away. and it's not just her lower thigh, she's always touching the upper part.

#15393 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

^

^ Just exactly where Sayu is touching Kame ?
Posted Image

#15394 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:13 PM

that's not the first time her hand's touched "that area" or at least come dangerously close as this photo shows. has sayu done that to anyone else? or is it just eri?

#15395 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

Well, apparently Eri's not the only one who got the shaky-shaky.

Aruiteru@Sexy8Beat
Starts at 0:25. You'll have to start watching then to catch it all. Watch them in the background and then it'll get closer. They were all into it. Kinda. Damn, Sayu got Eri, Yossy, and Aika. XD (Lookit Yossy's expression...)

Aruiteru@OdoreMorningCurry
-0:45 Victim: Ai-chan. :) Just...what WAS that?
-Whoops...there goes Sayu again at 5:02 with Reina. :ph34r: It's a bit hard to see. They're on the far right, and then the camera cuts them out of the screen, but then you see Reina suddenly stumble back in...looking behind her - Where Sayu's hand would have been. Then you can take a look at Sayu's giggly face...and draw your own conclusions. (And this is unrelated, but if you want to, take note of Eri's twitch @ 5:15. There goes Miki, too. :w00t:)

And I don't have a link, but in Aruiteru at the recent Single's Complete concert, Sayu was groping Mittsi...it was even on the big screen in the background. :GGRR:

...Yes. Aruiteru is pretty well known for the amount of "stuff" that goes on in it. XD It used to be Miki's domain...and now apparently Sayu's. :ph34r:

Our little bunny is indeed a little devil...

#15396 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:45 AM

^ A little devil indeed
Posted Image

#15397 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

Yup. Just as in that one episode of Hello! Morning with the Sweet Lines... Michishige Sayumi is a little devil. And she makes you want to buy her many, many things.

...Scratch that. It makes you want to buy many of her things... :ph34r: *insert other members protests here*

#15398 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

I'm not surprise with al this revelation. Sayu is without a doubt, Miki-sama's best student :P

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#15399 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

Like master, like student - they've got the same favorite target.

But on a cuter note, I have a picture. :wub: (Probably before Miki's influence...)

Attached File  eririn1730rk4.jpg   62.52K   102 downloads

It's the Ojo3! :P

#15400 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:49 AM

^all sorts of thoughts are running through my head when i look at that photo. i'm sure if they were behind closed doors, sayu'd have eri's hands put on two places on sayu's chestal region.

that reminds me. i found an OPV of sayu and eri. i'll post it as soon as i find it. there's a moment(don't remember exactly which) of what seems to be backstage at a concert. eri opens the door and is greeted by sayu. they're talking to someone off camera, but it looks like they were told to kiss each other, but eri chickens out. sayu on the other hand looks totally into it, and even closes her eyes for a moment.

EDIT: found the video.

http://uk.youtube.co...feature=channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users