• Senpai
  • 1907 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:34 AM

Credits to stefy from jphp aka steph from H!O :B
Spoiler
:lol:

Konya mo Usachan PEACE 109

Opening talk.

Sayumi loves Halloween, mostly because Ai-chan influenced her. Last year she had a Halloween party with Ai and Eri. This year its with Ai, Eri and Ai's friends and Eri's sister and their mothers. Unfortunately Ai's sister couldn't join them. The mothers made various dishes while Sayu and Eri went to buy cake. They bought two cakes, one for the party and one for Ai's birthday since they didn't get to give her a cake yet. Ai also brought ice cream cake, and they also bought loads of tidbits. And had loads of fun.

Sayu no Kobeya

- Listener played a quiz game in an arcade, one of the questions is to guess a person out of 4 given hints (person being Sayumi). First hint = is a 6gen member Sayumi, Eri or Reina. The listener got too excited and clicked on Sayumi immediately so he/she didn't get to see the next 3 hints.] Apparently Sayu wants to have a chance to play this game too.

- [Elder Club graduation.] Sayumi was shocked about their graduation as she felt that the elder club HAS to be there so it's weird to know that they won't be able to meet as much anymore. Especially Ishikawa Rika whom she will have talks with once in a while about their progress and so on. It's refreshing for Sayumi so she feels quite sad about it but wished they all do their best at the same time.

- [Resonant Live at Nagoya] was a very hot concert and the audience, both in arena and family seats, at a very close distance. Sayumi sweated a lot because of the heat so she bunned her hair instead of her usual hairstyle.

- [Yurumaki Sayumin] In a picture comment that Sayumi made, she wrote “Yurumaki Sayumin” which is what Sayumi names her hair style. It means to have made her hair lightly curled/wavy.

Personality Test

[First Quiz]
Continue the sentence with your own words. / Fill in the Blanks

1. Water puddles are...(a nuisance.)
[Sayumi finds it troublesome to have to walk over puddles so she decides to call it a nuisance]

2. That girl is...(cute right?)
[Sayumi loves to look at cute / pretty girls. She finds it very relaxing to do so, and also gives her motivation to be cuter then the girl. She calls it a form of eye relief]

3. Today I am... (having skin problems.)
[Could be due to the winter season coming soon, Sayumi feels that her skin is easily damaged because of it]

4. I should ... a little. (restrain myself)
[Retraining herself in various ways, like eating less as Sayumi feels that she's been eating too much. And she is recently hooked on to gaming until the point where she lessens her sleep time.]

This personality test allows one to know how truthful he/she is.

1. Puddle of water.
[A puddle of water represents one's true self. It is a form of mirror to ones truthful self. How one thinks of a puddle of water shows the true colours of a person.]
Sayumi thinks that she is a nuisance. / She doesn't think much about herself.

2. That girl.
[One's attitude towards someone he/she likes. "That girl..." means you are talking about another, the views one has about another is how one want to be look at as. Also it is the attitude at which one has towards the person he/she likes]
Kawaii~ (so true Posted Image) Although at first, Sayumi wanted to put noisy.

3. Myself today.
[One'self when he/she is telling lies.]
Sayumi's skin problems is a lie. Posted Image

4. ... a little
[One's goal for the year.]
Sayumi's goal is to restrain herself from various things.

[Second Quiz.]
You met into a disaster on a snow mountain. Morning Musume members are present when you are rescued. Link each reaction to a certain member. reaction to a certain member.

A. "Why did you climb up when the weather was so bad!" stated angrily by a member.
(Gaki-san) A:Someone whom you respect.

B. A member who brings you a warm drink.
(JunJun) A:Someone whom you feel the closest to (friendship wise).

C. Cries looking at you at the same time feels very relieved.
(Eririn) A:Someone who is bothersome to you.
Sayumi : EHHHHhh! wait a second!... no way, no way! No way is all I can say though.. I don't feel that way about Eri at all! But.. I don't feel that way but when others see us together, they frequently ask me if its bothersome to be with her. Koharu is also childish like Eri but for Eri's case she takes her surroundings to consideration before she acts childishly so its no problem at all. She's really fun to be with too like during the Halloween party. They all came over to my house, I have a mop at house and Eri just used that mop and just started running around the hallway mopping away doing things that no one will understand. Sometimes I do wonder why she starts doing these kind of things all of a sudden but I've never thought that she's a bother before.

[Thrid Quiz]
Out of the next mentioned animals, relate them each to a Hello! project member.
1. Koala, (JunJun) = Romanticist

2. Tiger, (Nakazawa Yuko) = Workaholic

3. Black Panther, (Tanaka Reina) = Stylish

4. Sheep, (Sugaya Risako) = Knows how to take care of others.

5. Raccoon, (Mitsui Aika) = Know how to succeed.

6. Baby Deer, (Michishige Sayumi) = Pampered

Konshuu no Oneechan!

- Singing Daite Hold on Me in a karaoke and completely failing in the rapping parts. [5 oneechans] Sayumi's sister can never get the lyrics right when singing MM songs in karaoke. Adding an extra 'na' in Aruiteru, etc.

- Walking out to the porch naked to get the newspaper. [3 oneechans] Sayumi's sister often walks around the house naked, even when the curtains are opened, so it is possible that this could happen. Sayumi always tells her to be careful but she just replies "There's nothing to be worried about~" very casually.

- Calling her brother for help only when she gets assignments from her university lessons [1 oneechan] Apparently Sayumi's sister likes to write, so she doesn't rely on anyone for notes or writing reports. Sayumi also lets her do some of her high school reports too. Also Sayumi's sister doesn't have their brother's phone number stored in her phone; she says she doesn't call him much since whenever she needs she'll just call their mother.

- Getting jealous recently over mentioning Sayumi's brother too. [4 oneechans] Sayumi suspects this'll happen as her sister always gets overly happy when Sayumi tells her that her segment is airing for the week's show.

- Eating the just the peanuts and giving rice crackers to Sayumi when eating Kaki no Tane (japanese rice cracker with peanuts where the main is the rice cracker) [1 oneechan] Sayumi's sister would eat it normally and she also prefers spicy food so she would a lot of spicy food.

- Staring at a 100yen coin trying to do something with her mind as she thinks that she had mind powers. [3 oneechans] Sayumi's sister is deadly afraid of ghosts and spirits, once Sayumi lied to her sister telling her that Sayumi is actually a spirit and scared the hell out of her sister.

Talk.

- Sayumi carries a picture of another Morning Musume girl (who is smaller/slimmer then her) to motivate herself to lose weight.

- If Sayumi were to choose a song to cover, she would choose to sing cute nursery songs or Disney songs like The Little Mermaid's "Part of Your World" sang by Ariel. She sings the song in karaoke with her sister as well, even the dialog parts.

- Sayumi doesn't like to be tapped on from the back. She's afraid that it might be a spirit, she'd rather someone scare her with a "BOO" then a soft tap from the back.

Ending mail.

Morning Musume Calendar. Sayumi and Koharu were in charge of Autumn so the photographer told them that there is no need to move around too much. But Koharu just keeps hugging Sayumi and sticking very close to Sayumi. When the photographer is takeing shots Koharu will tell Sayumi to do Kyaranari (to pretend to be of another character) and Sayumi would often remind her that now is not the time. Koharu brings her face extremely close to Sayumi's and says that she has make up on now so she shouldn't be so close. Even though it was quite troublesome for Sayumi, she still had fun.

Gahh.... that was.. torturous. Since Sukoshi is away for now, I thought I'd help translate the previous episode. ENJOY!

#15323 bagus

bagus

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

Someone posted Love Story subbed on the tracker!! :(

http://www.hello-onl...p;torrent=17242

Thanks to SayuMiNe Fansubs for the subs!!! :good:

Wow..what a great job from SayumiNE Fansubs!!
now i understand what sayu's said ^-^

#15324 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:05 AM

I love how Sayu responds to the fact that she's "annoyed" by Eri. Well, now I suddenly believe that personality tests don't apply to SayuEri. (When it's related to both of them.) Eri once twice got that she "uses" Sayu, and now Sayu gets that she's "annoyed" by Eri. But when you look at the both of them...somehow it just doesn't seem possible.

#15325 Bean-kun

Bean-kun

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

I love how Sayu responds to the fact that she's "annoyed" by Eri. Well, now I suddenly believe that personality tests don't apply to SayuEri. (When it's related to both of them.) Eri once twice got that she "uses" Sayu, and now Sayu gets that she's "annoyed" by Eri. But when you look at the both of them...somehow it just doesn't seem possible.

Me too~! I like to think that the tests just don't have the proper context. Having a best friend is a relationship that no one can interpret in black and white. :lol: Eri could be said to 'use' Sayu, in the sense that Eri was terribly shy when she joined...maybe making friends with Sayu helped her start on her goal to change herself?

And I don't know about annoying (That part of the quiz seems such a counter-intuitive answer that I want to believe it's a bad test) But I'd say that I don't know any really good friends who never get on each others nerves. What makes you really great friends is how seriously you take it. Even if Sayu ever did get cranky, she clearly forgives and forgets, which to me is the sign of a wonderful friend.

Hmm. I think I'm rambling a bit. <3 Sorry 'bout that, it's just that I've seen the results of those tests too, and they sort of irked me (They make no sense based on what we get to see) so I'm trying to rationalize them. I'll stop now. XD
Posted Image

#15326 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

haha this was here (im a little lose haha)

the realtion of SayuEri on the tests, not really surprise me.
I'm pretty sure if my best frined and i do that test it probably be gthe same
so i understand that relationship :lol:

You're not someone best friend if you dont fight or get anoyed by her|him <3

#15327 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thanks to Steph for the translation and to OnDiet for posting it! :D

Attached File  toro36219.jpg   67.29K   43 downloadsAttached File  toro36133.jpg   117.5K   42 downloads
Sayu x Eri:
Attached File  toro36322.jpg   41.59K   62 downloads

#15328 Nizmo

Nizmo

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 685 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:14 PM

It's really interesting listening to KameSayu on Young Town whenever Kamei is filling in for Takahashi, the dynamics of their relationship is truly fascinating. I think their friendship will last a lifetime, very strong bond they have for each other.

#15329 broja

broja

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:13 PM

Sayu has a picture of a thiner member?

I bet it's Reina but IMO i think she's way too thin... :respect:

I don't want Sayu to loose such amount of weight!

#15330 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:38 AM

^could be Koha too ^^; Koha is the health nut :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#15331 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:57 AM

Or the picture is actually one of Eri and Sayu's just not telling us. :lol: Sorry, I had to throw in SayuEri somehow. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Sayu actually did carry a pic of Eri around... ^^;

#15332 Gummi

Gummi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 336 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:17 AM

lol I think it's more of a given that she has pictures of Eri somewhere in her wallet...purse...room...etc :lol:

KonUsaPi #110 2008-11-11

Opening Talk

-As you all know November 11th is Tanaka Reina's birthday. Congrats Reina~ hu~
-Last year, the 3 rokkies were together on a program and gave Reina presents. It's surprising to think that's it's already been a year.
-From the looks of it, Reina appears to be the strong type but surprisingly she's the overly concerned type.
-Sayu thinks she and Reina are similar in that way.
-Reina's a very straight forward girl and surprisingly a tease

-recently MM had their influenza shots and as we all know Sayu's bad with getting shots.
-The story behind that: when Sayu was in grade 3 she had appendicitis and because of that she got shots 8-10 times a day (it really hurt!).
-Once, Sayu ended up with a newbie nurse for her shots
-When the nurse gave her a shot, there was an unbelievably pain unlike any shot..and the nurse's hand was trembling
-even though she was only a 3rd grader, she knew right away that it was a botched up shot :GGRR:
-as Sayu was panicking...the nurse acted like nothing went wrong, got up and talked to a veteran nurse who came to complete the shot
-After this incident, Sayu became really bad with getting shots. She gets dizzy just thinking about them.

-Reina knows all of this but she'd tease Sayu all the same. Reina, with a big grin on her face, would tease Sayu by saying they are going to get shots soon~
-Sayu thinks she's really a little devil but anyways, it's Reina's birthday so congrats~

[listener read sayu's name on another idol's blog. Asks Sayu if she checks out idol blogs?]

-Sayu's happy to hear about this.
-Sayu thinks she might have read the same blog as the listener.
-Sayu recalls looking at two blogs. The first blog involved someone that liked to copy Reina's haircuts..etc. They mentioned also liking Sayu.
-The other blog had this girl posing with Sayu's photobook and saying Sayu's too cute~ :w00t:
-Sayu would often say that she likes other idols and the other members would be surprised because they don't have much interest in other girls so they don't check other blogs

[listener heard how Reina likes to take her own pictures]

-Sayu's response: "mou~! Tanaka saaan"
-Reina frequently takes pictures
-if there's a click sound in the dressing room, Sayu automatically thinks it's Reina. When she doesn't hear the "hai, cheese-zu" she would think "ah, she's taking it by herself again."
-Reina would often ask her manager to take pictures (2 full body pictures, 2 yori(?), 2 strange face pictures)
-Sayu feels bad for the manager who has to do this while they are most likely busy
-Sayu too likes taking her own picture but she's no match for Reina
-Sayu believes that Reina's fond of saving memories
-when Reina gets a new costume/outfit she's sure to take a picture of it
-it's much like how Sayu keeps a diary so Sayu thinks it's admirable

morning days vol 3

-it was super fun
-of course, with the current members, Sayu thinks it's obvious that it would be fun
-it's a little different from just normal camping but it felt more like playing instead of work
-on that day, Sayu doesn't know if mitsui was in a bad mood/not feeling well because she's usually dependent on others (amaenbo) but that day she wasn't spoiled/dependent
-she was being careful while koharu was super carefree...
-Aika might have felt she needed to be firm..else things wouldn't get done
-no matter how many times she called out for mitsui, Aika just responded with "ah hai~"
-she remembers wanting mitsui to feel more at easy on location filming

*listener was surprised to hear Sayu singing a song from one of Charmy's poems as mitsui was making the shiratamas

linlin's yabai hat

-linlin's clothes are very ojou sama-like, very cute
-Sayu and linlin went to shibuya together
-linlin was very cute that day but she had this horrible hat on (it would have been gorgeous in aoyama but not shibuya)
-well the hat isn't a bad hat...it's something everyone would know...a very expensive brand but it's more something someone in their 40s would wear...
-the hat was so bad that Sayu didn't want to walk with linlin
-Sayu was thinking that there were a bunch of hello pro shops along the way and if fans saw the two of them...they wouldn't be able to tell it's linlin. (linlin was really well disguised)
-originally they were suppose to go karaoking first but Sayu's devilish side made an appearance...so she suggested that they go shopping
-they went into a hat shop and Sayu said to linlin "linlin there's a super cute hat here"
-Sayu convinced linlin into buying a hat...she also got the cashier to cut off the price tag so linlin could wear the hat
-with that the two of them walked hand in hand to karaoke :GGRR:
-linlin complimented Sayu on her good fashion sense

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

August 30

Today is the Pepper Keibu PV shoot.
The dance scene was difficult.
Everyone ate ice cream
Jun brought popcorn. I ate popcorn all day. it was delicious
At the end, had strangely light tension, too high. Uketa.
hokorigasu sugokatta (?)

-Jun here of course refers to junjun. Sayu says it's bothersome to write out Junjun so she just writes Jun in her diary
-the members also just call her Jun though they call linlin, linlin
-Reina calls junjun, Jun-san.
-Reina's really funny in that during rehearsal she said "Jun-san, get it together" in her yankii way
-Sayu blames her weird tension at the end on Reina
-for pictures, Reina kept saying "let's make funny faces, let's make funny faces"
-Sayu thought it was annoying even though it's enjoyable when making funny faces
-the good thing about Reina when she says let's make funny faces is that Reina gets really into it. It makes you feel like it's not Tanaka Reina.

April 26, 2007

Today's a radio day,
was nervous for the public recording.
Today was fun!
Between YoshiGaki and the game center, it was fun.
Took sticker pics, and played ufo catchers. Stuff animal GETTO~
Ate sweets on the way home from the game center.

-Sayu abbreviated Yoshiwaza Hitomi and Niigaki Risa as YoshiGaki in her diary
-this happened before Yossie graduated
-the three of them went to do a radio show and had time in between
-Yossie wanted to take sticker pics so they went to a game center
-three of them plus their manager took pics
-Sayu wrote "I love Yoshizawa san" on the sticker pic
-even looking at it now, sayu remembers how fun it was and how Yossie invited them out
-it makes her really happy
-Sayu thought Yoshizawa san was very grown up for giving Niigaki and Sayu all the candy and the ufo catchers

[Angel Sayumi and little devil Sayumi]

morning musume

angel: somewhere where you can fully express yourself. a very important place.
devil: um...a place to make money in order to make a living

-sayu joined because she admired morning musume
-as for expressing yourself, she's been able to create her character and work on usapi
-the biggest plus about morning musume is the members. she's glad she's been able to meet them and have them as friends
-she thinks to herself that they need all 9 of them in order to do their concerts

koi no dail 6700

-sayu was shocked at the ring ring ring ring part because she was certain it would be a group part
-when she found out linlin would be doing that part she thought "seriously?"
-sayu did the recording to the ring ring part, she put effort into it and all but it wasn't used
-the fans seem to find it funny so that's good for linlin

youngtown

-since her "nando hodo ne" was exposed on usapi she can't use it on youngtown for difficult conversations or conversations she has no interest in (like soccer) anymore

yorosen

angel: the uniforms are cute and we get to learn, it's really fun!
devil: that manoeri...I'm gonna steal your ending position!

-Sayu's jealous.
-In the program there's 1 teacher and 8 students so they all work hard for scene time but mano chan always gets a nice one shot at the end.
-Sayu likes the cute uniforms but she wants a ribbon! the ribbons are reserved for those that are in school so obviously she can't have one. Only linlin, koharu and mitsui get one
-it's often said that manoeri and Sayu have a similar face and a similar feel/atmosphere
-Sayu thinks if that's the case it should be okay to switch places for a day

hide and go seek

angel: that was fun! let's come again!
devil: everyone, the sun is setting and we can't find Junjun, let's go home.

-sayu remembers this well because they couldn't find junjun at all and she was very tired.
-spending the day around the amusement park and going gao gao with the lions had tired her out.

Q.E.D

angel: congratulations! Do you best, okay?
devil: lucky...getting the role of a high school student at 22.

-Sayu is jealous since she can't even get a ribbon on yorosen ;)
-when Sayu said "please work hard" to Ai chan, Ai chan replied that she will with a big smile
-Sayu thinks it must be really tiring to work on the drama and then participate in the concerts yet Ai chan, as one would expect from the leader, has the stamina to be genki during the concerts
-because of this, Sayu's cheering for Ai chan in her heart.

[listener heard from Reina's radio show that they have leaders for songs]

-normally they are put in charge of 2-3 songs each
-Sayu was put in charge of two songs "Ja~n bibiccha ikenai jan" (Even though she's the leader of the song, it took her three attempts to correct herself with "Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai jan!" ;) )
-the fall tour is the first time they were put in charge of all the songs
-they had to find ways of expressing the song on their own.
-the other song was "Dou ni mo Tomaranai"
-since Sayu's 19, going on 20, she decided to make the song sexy
-she had this image that it would be about the experiences of a 24 year old woman.

Halloween

-Because they had concerts on November 1st to 3rd..they weren't able to celebrate Halloween on oct. 31 (they had the party in early October instead)
-they dressed up in costume and hair ornaments
-at the Tokyo concert, some high ups from the company went to see them.
-sayu wanted to wear a pumpkin head but was afraid they'd think she's stupid (?) so it was a shame she couldn't do it.
-on the day of Halloween, sayu's mom came dressed in sayu's costume
-while sayu was like "what are you doing?" sayu's mom wanted to take a lot of cell pictures in it
-a long time ago, at a heavenly event, ai chan and sayu had matching buri buri costumes. she has those at home now
-her mom wore that costume and wanted pics taken while in super high spirits.

#15333 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:43 PM

Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/izh1rd

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Resonant Blue

2. Morning Musume: Ringo Satsujin Jiken (Cover You Album)

3. Scandal: Doll

4. Morning Musume: UFO (Cover You Album)

5. Morning Musume: Seishun Jidai (Cover You Album)

No Reina and Linlin on this weeks' episode.. but she did mention it again for next week and with more enthusiasm, so maybe next week.

EDIT: It will be next weeks' epidsode when Reina and Linlin will guest. (credit: amped_echoz)

#15334 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:18 PM

KonUsaPi related map

Posted Image

#15335 •yupii•

•yupii•

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:59 AM

Sayu remind me of the puss in boots with those huge cute eyes *^*

look look they look alike 8D

Attached Files

#15336 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:50 AM

oh man, puss in boots? he's almost cuter than sayumi. it's hard to choose.

#15337 jabigjabig

jabigjabig

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

^ No..no..no!
Sayu is the most cutest creature on this planet. Nothing can compare to her. XD
Posted Image

#15338 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:36 AM

it's a toss-up. i'd have a hard time resisting either of them.

#15339 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:39 AM

For me, it' Sayu, hands down.
Her eyes, they're just so.... mesmerizing... ^^;
The only thing that can beat that pic is a HQ one. ^^;

Just. can't. stop. looking at it! :lol:
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#15340 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:50 PM

Sayu x Reina:
Attached File  toro36382.jpg   123.03K   53 downloadsAttached File  toro36384.jpg   121.44K   50 downloads

Sayu x Eri:
Attached File  toro36322.jpg   41.59K   39 downloads

Edit: Comment from Sayu which I think is related to the two pics of her and Reina eating Soba and about the hair ornament pic that •yupii• posted.

【11/16 米子 道重さゆみ】

ジャーン

この写真は先日、米子にプロモーションでれいなと二人できたときにオソバ食べる直前の

この時のさゆみは写真撮りたい気持ちと食べたい気持ち二つが勝負してる状況です

写真撮って一口パクッ

れいなと一緒に…

おいしー

ゆいました

お土産におそばとおうどん…そして二人してお菓子大量買いして飛行機でお話しながらパクパク

楽しかったなぁ

そんな楽しかった米子で今日はコンサート

ハイテンションでした