42453 replies to this topic

#41181 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I want to eat with Eri Kamei. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#41182 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

I want to eat Eri Kamei.  :ph34r:  

#41183 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

I just woke up from a dream with me dating Sayu. THIS IS A SIGN!  :w00t:

I just woke up from a dream with me dating Sayu. THIS IS A SIGN!  :w00t:

Proud Usachan Creep

#41184 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:08 PM

Here comes outfit pictures

https://ameblo.jp/sa...2313512880.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=72069

https://ameblo.jp/sa...2313726747.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=72104

It seems like she needs to organize her pictures soon :P 

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#41185 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

I have the same problem in my blog: Put I this video already? :huh:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#41186 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:27 AM

She is still so good on variety shows!! I want moooooreeeee, I need more, I demand more XD You don't know how much I repeated the Oomori Seiko fangirling scene on Banana Zero, I laugh so hard! and worst thing is that I was holding back my tears with the footage of Sayu graduation, I love how they call it a legendary speech :respect:, and is it me or on their apparition on Msute the girl host (dk her name) said that she loves Sayu? like Sayu said something narcissistic and she went like you never change, (whispers) daisuki :ph34r:

Just finish subbing an MC that Sayu and Reina did for MM 20th anniversary :D. Its taken from the oricon thingie they regularly post so there's probably a good chance it will blocked lol. Enjoy :)

Thank you so much!! I miss SayuReina MC corners so hard!! I could repeat them on and on and laugh my heart out (even though I understood like a quarter of what they were saying XD) they really have such a great chemistry

^ I could swear I heard about that Mont Blanc ice cream bar mentioned before on like Haromoni or maybe KonUsaPi and hearing about it being from Yamaguchi.

--------

On Today's "Hello! Drive" it was mentioned that the show is getting a renewal in October and Sayu's going to be hosting with Angerme members!!

@36:45

Weekly Sayu on the radio again!! :) :good:

Damn, gotta find time to try and brush up my listening skills again.

Sayu x Angerme is this for real!? This is going to be so awesome!!! :wub:

Hopefully the next step would be a H!P variety show hosted by Sayu, Momochi and maybe random male XD

#41187 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:51 AM

Thank you so much!! I miss SayuReina MC corners so hard!! I could repeat them on and on and laugh my heart out (even though I understood like a quarter of what they were saying XD) they really have such a great chemistry

Luckily, this video is already subbed. Click on the icon that looks like a keyboard on the screen and the subtitles becomes visible.

More difficult would be Momochi hosting a variety show, because she is retired from show bussiness, but I still have hopes. :keitai:

#41188 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

sayu has clearly lost her touch after being out of commission for so long, past sayu would have definitely pressed on by calling her chii-chan haha.

side note thou yamaki probably would have broke down if the same thing were to happen to her, still waiting for a proper interaction between the 2....

#41189 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

^ hahaha when I heard Chii-chan's scream I thought that Risa did a good job with her XD

^x2 I forgot that Momochi was out of the industry, damn how could UFP loose such a golden opportunity!? well how about this, hosts: Sayu, random male, and each week one of this 3: Harunan or Take-chan or Nanamin

#41190 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Sayu and Reina performing "Ooki Hitomi" on UpComing:

#41191 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

^Don't get me wrong, but when I finally saw this performance, I realized someone was missing..Eri... :(

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#41192 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

Unless there's something big planned for some Anniversary event coming up where Eri could show up, I don't think there's another situation that would drag Eri out of retirement for even one night.

------------
Fuku-chan and Ayumin do some Sayu talk including Fuku-chan talking about the happening at Sayu's grad concert leading to the now famous, "Fuku Dash":

#41193 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

^x3 I love SayuReina so much <3 <3 <3 !!!! I want them to interact moooore, they just make so happy, wish one day we will see them sing this with Eririn again but that seems unlikely :sob:

and just for the sake of making conversation and because I love shipping, which one of this Sayu pairings do you prefer?:

SayuChii (I'm starting to believe that Chii-chan was following Risa's fangirling on her own will XD)

img20170928044327308s.jpg

SayuMaria (when Maria got emotional talking about how happy she was that she got to perform with Sayu and Reina and that she thought that would never happen I got emotional too)

img20170926101439025s.jpg

SayuMaa (This one is my favorite, they have such a sisterly relationship)

img201709241512186s.jpg

SayuDuu (I love this one too, wish they have more interactions together)

img20170925073912956s.jpg

#41194 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:02 AM

^Definitely SayuMaa. I've got some SayuRiho vibes with SayuChii.

Unless there's something big planned for some Anniversary event coming up where Eri could show up, I don't think there's another situation that would drag Eri out of retirement for even one night.

It was nice to see some fans had Eri's orange during the performance.

Spoiler

#41195 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:03 AM

Sorry for the double post.

#41196 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:38 AM

^ about Eri as far as I know that's the reason, but maybe she just doesn't want to get involve anymore with the industry and that's all

#41197 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

Okay I did an Picboard matome of those two-shots.

p6VH6Q3Y_t.jpg usihILJh_t.jpg 2zjX28HX_t.jpg a4pKoYzZ_t.jpg EXKusLn7_t.jpg kmTedHyQ_t.jpg 9GU8Mbyx_t.jpg XyxMWz21_t.jpg Q4Hy9ItU_t.jpg gA4ugvmv_t.jpg nbl1duCX_t.jpg h54YOyrD_t.jpg aVV1ilg4_t.jpg nzH4dnqf_t.jpg 2bhZmkhD_t.jpg mDTGOgTT_t.jpg irxNBSFM_t.jpg Po1jDs6S_t.jpg

Maa-chan's and Chiichan's are pretty good XD

Maachan: I wonder if Chayu is still evil... yup!

Aand why not include some old two-shots to round out the member lineup.

Spoiler

Was Reina too grumpy to take two-shots with current members? :o Is Lovendor floundering? 

#41198 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Probably the girls has more opportunities to meet with Reina.

#41199 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:40 AM

The 3rd Episode of Ougon Densetsu has been subbed :good:
https://conjyak.word...nge-episode-35/

All credits goes to Conjyak, many thanks for subbing this great Sayu TV appearance.

Good news, Episode 4 of Ougon Densetsu has been subbed. Check out their website.

https://conjyak.word...sode-45-subbed/

Again, thank you so much to Conjyak and Veliem for the subs. One more episode to go :good:

#41200 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 05:24 PM

6 Entries catch up!

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=6

...I think that' sthe most behind I've gotten since sayu came back... well hopefully it won't happen again. Sayu's too great to deny people translations ^^

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users