42453 replies to this topic

#40841 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Looks like she is gonna be harassed. ^^;

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#40842 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

Wow, I just found this gem. I was listening to the Saisei song and then this one afterwards, so I was a bit baffled because the other one is so high pitched.

I love her singing in a lower voice than normal. 

Never though a song done by Sayumi would do anything other than make me happy.

This song touched my heart, it's so emotional and beautiful. Gosh I am so happy Michishige is back <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#40843 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

The recent reunion and meeting between Sayumi and the current Morning Musume lineup is going to be shown on Love Music on Sunday:

https://twitter.com/...327669662728192

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait for this. I thought it was going to remain a private moment.

#40844 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:15 AM

Sorry for the lateness but we're back up to date on sayu blog wise!

...really...one of them was just pictures though so I know you guys didn't need me for that! lol

I'm really tired catching up but it feels nice to be caught up again ^^;

Ahh sayu, my life blood is both drained and restored by you sometimes lol.

Thank you as always!!! I'm so happy seeing all those pics of Sayu and the other members, she truly is loved by everyone, but I just noticed a disturbing lack of ºC-ute pics, maybe they are part of those members she couldn't take pictures with or they were too busy... I always got the impression that she had a good relationship with Airi, Maimi and Nacky

The recent reunion and meeting between Sayumi and the current Morning Musume lineup is going to be shown on Love Music on Sunday:

https://twitter.com/...327669662728192

Oh boy now I'm so hyper about this!! I thought we wouldn't get to see this, can't wait!

#40845 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

Not to change the subject back to the debate of whether her voice was processed in that song or not, the discussion of Sayu's true vocals reminded me of this lovely clip.

https://youtu.be/C-GcIJ2rGGk?t=6m11s

Quite old now, almost 10 years old at this point, and she's definitely improved since. However, I still really enjoy it.​

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#40846 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Well it does sound different than the live version of the song.  In the live version you could tell it's hard for her to really hit the low pitch notes.  In my opinion they need to find a song where she's not singing too low or too high for her voice.  Somewhere in the middle would be perfect.  She wouldn't be straining her voice so much and she would even be able to hold a key when she sings them live. 

I really think Sayumi has a nice voice, they just haven't really been able to find that middle point so that she can show off the voice she really has.

#40847 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:28 AM

hey..hey look what i found on internet

https://youtu.be/8dMPiXvoamY

at around 40:00

EDIT: how do you embed video to this site anyway? some even can directly point directly to the time where you want to watch.

#40848 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

^ Just post the youtube link as is.

Edit:

I don't think you can embed the video(or know how to ^^;) onto the thread this way but it will open the video at the exact timing you want.

https://youtu.be/8dMPiXvoamY?t=40m15s

It'll look something like this https : //youtu.be/8dMPiXvoamY?t=40m15s

I think you posted the youtube link from mobile thus the link doesn't embed on the thread. So copy the link from mobile youtube and paste it on your mobile web browser. The link will look something like this https : //m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dMPiXvoamY&feature= 

Remove the m. in the front of the link and the video will display on the thread

Edited by cornyflakes, 29 April 2017 - 10:01 AM.

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#40849 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

^

^

Voice training with Sugai Hidenori-sensei.  :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#40850 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

^^ When she was on stage, she looked a bit sinister and stern with her moves. XD

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#40851 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

Your sayu update!

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=6

highlights:

-piKAchu

-Cute pictures and more shows in july!

-Kudou Haruka and Sayu's belief in her determination with her acting decision!

thank you for your patience! 

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#40852 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

^We are the one who should say thank you for your hard work.

I always remember Duu as the one who genuinely cries when one of the members graduate. During the Mikaeri Bijin MV where there are tears flowing on Duu, that really made me cry too. I really feel that Duu love and respect Sayu and vice versa.

#40853 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

It's just so great to see Sayu back!

#40854 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

they are showing now the reunion on fuji tv.

Proud Usachan Creep

#40855 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

any video about it on internet yet? Is there a reason why they broadcast it at 24:30 like in the CM video said? its at night right?  its there even such a thing as 24:30?? :o

and haruka graduation , wow, i`m not a fan of her, even i dont like her sometimes, but it sadden me nontheless.

#40856 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

Here you go:

http://www.dailymoti...着-20170430_tech

#40857 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

Lol at the Linus gif to avoid copyright XD

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#40858 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:38 AM

Anyone spotted the moment when Maachan tried to pull Sayumi hair in 15:00 and sayumi didn't let her do so XD

#40859 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:22 AM

Thanks, Usagi. :good:

To see the girls, go to 13:50, but the previous images are interesting too (looks like Sayumi says Kaori Iida is her favourite senpai).

The girls looks so excited, during the show and with the meeting after (Masaki touching her hair like saying "She is real" :lol: )

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#40860 felipe45

felipe45

7th gen member

• Validating
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

R4Q1g2W.png

freakin delay timeez!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users