• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#39821 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:02 PM

I think manager published to wrong blog.

#39822 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:54 PM

looks like a UI update by ameba and not by the end-user

#39823 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:05 PM

I think it could be updated for a reason.

Maybe not like a comeback, because that would mean maybe a whole different picture.

But the title has changed from 'Morning Musume '14 Michishige Sayumi' to just 'Michishige Sayumi' and I'm not sure if that's already changed since her graduation.

Also, the 'powered by Ameba' is also different. I looked up that line at other blogs like Aichan's and Ogawa Makoto. 

While Aichan's blog has been updated to the latest version of the Ameba logo, Makoto's blog hasn't been updated since her retirement, which is 31st of March. And that one still has the Ameba icon. 

I tried to dig into the code to find out if that is something that's really on the picture or that's something that Ameba could change by itself. But I couldn't find it. :(

The question is:

Why would you update something like that if the person isn't active?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#39824 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:45 PM

I'm pretty sure that banner change was recent. But it's just as likely that someone finally asked the question "wait is she still in Morning Musume '14, just that that group doesn't exist anymore" and after they got a headache they just changed it lol.

Though the theme change is weird. there's other things that weren't updated, like the old 14 banners for the 9ki and 10ki blogs, and the G+ and facebook link is stil 15.

So what does it mean?... NOTHING for sure lol.

but people will talk about it for as long as they can lol.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#39825 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

Ooohhh speculations~

#39826 Nogizaka46Idoling

Nogizaka46Idoling

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

Sayumi Michishige!! I love her so much! She is my favorite in Morning Musume, even though she's technically not a member anymore :(

#39827 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

I really hope this does mean a possibility of a comeback, but like Invis said, it's probably nothing :(

#39828 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:41 AM

Sayu trolling us XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39829 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:19 AM

I'm pretty sure that banner change was recent. But it's just as likely that someone finally asked the question "wait is she still in Morning Musume '14, just that that group doesn't exist anymore" and after they got a headache they just changed it lol.

Though the theme change is weird. there's other things that weren't updated, like the old 14 banners for the 9ki and 10ki blogs, and the G+ and facebook link is stil 15.

You can also add her pic on the Up-Front Promotions page which is still Sayu in her "Tiki Bun" outfit which would probably be one of the first things to be updated if she were planning a comeback in the near future.

But then again, maybe it only means she'll start up her blog again and update us with what she and Eri are up to! :)

#39830 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:54 AM

I think it could be updated for a reason.

Maybe not like a comeback, because that would mean maybe a whole different picture.

But the title has changed from 'Morning Musume '14 Michishige Sayumi' to just 'Michishige Sayumi' and I'm not sure if that's already changed since her graduation.

Also, the 'powered by Ameba' is also different. I looked up that line at other blogs like Aichan's and Ogawa Makoto. 

While Aichan's blog has been updated to the latest version of the Ameba logo, Makoto's blog hasn't been updated since her retirement, which is 31st of March. And that one still has the Ameba icon. 

I tried to dig into the code to find out if that is something that's really on the picture or that's something that Ameba could change by itself. But I couldn't find it. :(

The question is:

Why would you update something like that if the person isn't active?

Makoto's current blog is at http://ameblo.jp/ogawamakoto1029/

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#39831 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:30 PM

You can also add her pic on the Up-Front Promotions page which is still Sayu in her "Tiki Bun" outfit which would probably be one of the first things to be updated if she were planning a comeback in the near future.

But then again, maybe it only means she'll start up her blog again and update us with what she and Eri are up to! :)

Now this I would be okay with! :P

#39832 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:36 PM

^

^

Yeah I've checked that as well, but the talent blogs are powered by Ameba and this is her personal blog, I think.

That's how I've counted it. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#39833 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

Look who made an appearance on Maria's radio blog:

EgTJKcqB.jpg :)

#39834 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:03 AM

^Maria looks really worn out in that picture. Hope she is getting extra R&R during her summer holidays.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39835 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:31 AM

So, I was playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and wondered if there were codes for a Sayu T-shirt and discovered that people have designed actual outfits like Sayu's "Shaba Daba Doo" outfit!

http://ameblo.jp/lyc...1956992987.html

vZHnLoOZ.jpg

But I didn't find an actual t-shirt.... so I made my own:

xqojOBd.jpg

:P

#39836 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:27 PM

So, I was playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and wondered if there were codes for a Sayu T-shirt and discovered that people have designed actual outfits like Sayu's "Shaba Daba Doo" outfit!

http://ameblo.jp/lyc...1956992987.html

vZHnLoOZ.jpg

But I didn't find an actual t-shirt.... so I made my own:

xqojOBd.jpg

:P

This gives me ideas >u>
Maybe once i've finished decorating my town i'll try to make some idol outfits

#39837 veliem

veliem

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

Hey guys

Ougon Densetsu episode 2 is subbed.

https://conjyak.word...sode-25-subbed/

You can find the link to ougon densetsu episode 1 on that wordpress as well.

Hopefully i'm posting this in the correct page...

Enjoy!

#39838 jwblack

jwblack

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:14 AM

^Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to the next ones.

#39839 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:13 AM

^
^

Awesome! Thanks veliem!

#39840 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:49 AM

Wow I've been wishing somebody will sub those. Thanks a lot veliem for finding them :good:

Now if only someone will sub also the whole Sayumi Graduation concert :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users