• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#39681 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

Even if Sayu won't attend the concert in person, it doesn't mean that she won't see it live through tv/stream  :)

I finally got her personal book last month. So loving it! <3

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#39682 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:10 AM

^ Be sure to head over to Invis' site for some excellent translations of some sections by xxMayuppe!

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?cat=33

^_^

I'd imagine the girls are still under a gag order.

And aw mini 6ki. They grew up so much. I'd love to see the three of them have some sort of reunion one day. Like show up unexpectedly at a Lovendor concert. Albeit it's unlikely. The best chance for something like that was Sayu's graduation (and Reina's too). I guess I just understand and accept that Kame and Sayu don't want to be seen publicaly.

I imagine we won't see her until she's got her next step in the industry locked up and is ready to promote it.

#39683 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:42 AM

^

I've been looking for these! Thank you! ^_^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#39684 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

I like to imagine Michishige is just taking time to decide what she really wants to do with the rest of her life, like Rise from persona 4... I think if she is coming back we might here something from her within the next year.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#39685 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:57 PM

So as expected, Sayu's name came up a few times in Maria's radioshow.... though nothing specific about her, but rather related to the show like what her listener names are and such:

She did play though, her most loved song by Sayu, "Lalala no Pipipi". :)

#39686 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:04 AM

It's great to see that even though Sayumi has been gone for a year and a half, her kohai still talk about her. It really shows how much love for Sayu there is among the members.

Since Sayu's still technically under Up Front, I wonder if she can still receive fanmail. I found directions online. Maybe come July I'll send her a birthday card. I don't really know much Japanese at all, so it'd be very simple. I can't see anything wrong with that. Just a little message to show that her work still impacts others. Because Sayumi still impacts me today. I mean I think about her almost everyday, which sounds weird..... But the thought of Sayumi helps me when I struggle with myself. I tell myself things like, "You need to get out of bed this morning. Sayu wants you too!" I wouldn't talk about that because that's rather embarrassing to admit XD.

#39687 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:30 AM

After the stabbing incident i'm not sure if the agency is still keen on accepting gifts, even something as innocuous as a birthday card, you might want to wait a while to see how things develop from here or ask one of the japanese fans how things are over there.

#39688 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:29 PM

Yahoo News: http://headlines.yah...23-nkgendai-ent

Please, can someone help with a translation on this latest news on Sayu :respect:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39689 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

Google translate seems to say that rinapuu appears to be keeping in contact with sayu, along with various mention in blogs by harunan. Basically the author is grasping onto straws as we are LOL.

#39690 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

^ Well Sayu was part of Rinapuu's "Bakuwara Friends" along with Chinami and Miya(?) and others, and apparently they did stuff together!

There's also Sayu wishiing Rinapuu a Happy Birthday after she had graduated, so apparently there's some sort of close relationship there. :)

#39691 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:53 AM

Google translate seems to say that rinapuu appears to be keeping in contact with sayu, along with various mention in blogs by harunan. Basically the author is grasping onto straws as we are LOL.

Thank you! ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39692 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 08:49 PM

Listening to the second episode of Maria's show, I noticed this:

tcHXaGIb.jpg

Sayu in cosplay.... I wonder why that one instead of a normal Sayu poster. :)

#39693 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:19 AM

Haha i wonder if maria has thought about nicking the poster, also is it the same studio that sayu and kanon used? Must be very special for maria if it is.

#39694 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:23 AM

Usachan Peace!
img20160609164259495.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#39695 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

I think Sayu's graduation memorial DVD is the only one not subbed, not only that, afaik the DVD is not even uploaded online.

Even JunJun, LinLin, Aika's have been subbed. Riho's too.

#39696 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:48 PM

^

I've seen Sayumi's graduation memorial DVD uploaded on a streaming site not too long after her graduation, but no torrent.

#39697 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:54 PM

I've always wanted to do it to be honest, I have the file somewhere cause I have the BD myself...but everytime I watch it I get kinda depressed and I can't get myself to do it.

In other news, Sayu got mentioned twice recently!

Once in a rinapu blog where she mentions Sayu contacting her

And once recently in an Aichan blog about her and Eri.

I'm thinking of doing the Aichan one cause it's a bit cute, but general gist is that SayuEri are very much like a pair lately! And with both Yossie and Aichan confirming that, they must be hanging out noticeably lol.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#39698 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

^
No worries, it's not like I want my Sayu Loss rear its head again XD

FYI, Hello Fansub subbed them all including Riho's <- I mention hers because despite their lack of staff, it still got subbed.

And I in no way implying they should do Sayu's memorial.

It's fansub and they can do whatever they choose to.

^
^

Oh, now that you mentioned it, I think I've seen it too. On DailyMotion I think

EDIT: Weird, I thought Riho's memorial got subbed by HF, but when I search at their website, I cant find it. Maybe I mistook it for something else.

It was subbed by TheMusumeShow

#39699 jwblack

jwblack

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:56 AM

but general gist is that SayuEri are very much like a pair lately!

I guess some things never change!  XD  

That's awesome to hear!

#39700 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

Understaffed!? I don't think they understand that term if they have more than 1 person :P 

I don't want to be passive aggressive about it but I've done projects within a day solo while still doing blog translations. So if they have more than 1 person, I think they're doing good lol

That being said, I liked how Aichan talked about SayuEri, so here's a translations!

http://ameblo.jp/tak...2169440884.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=62553

It is definitely more about Eri than Sayu but still nice to hear about them together lol.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users