• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#39421 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 08:44 PM

^ There are actually going to be 2-3 other girls there as well from ANGERME and Kobushi(?), so I'm not sure if she'll name a successor at the event.

#39422 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

Ah, I didn't realize! I had only heard about Maria. I was mostly guessing her since the studio is in Aichi. But it would be nice to see her get it, since she is both close with Zukki and a huge admirer of Sayu.

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#39423 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:11 PM

Yeah i think it will go to Maria, but i don't think that Sayu making a surprise appearance at the event would be unthinkable :ph34r:

#39424 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

Ah, I didn't realize! I had only heard about Maria. I was mostly guessing her since the studio is in Aichi. But it would be nice to see her get it, since she is both close with Zukki and a huge admirer of Sayu.

Yep, Maria was announced first and then other girls were added to the guest list.

Those appearing in addition to Maria:

ANGERME: Takeuchi Akari & Aikawa Maho

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio & Wada Sakurako

If she does announce a successor at the show, I also hope it's Maria for the points you mentioned... plus, she's got a good energy on radio that I wouldn't mind hearing more of.

But if she does get it, hopefully it's not all baseball talk! :lol:

But, there's another that's possibly a Sayu fan..... Wada Sakurako.
There was a pic from her blog where she had a photocard of Sayu in the background. ^_^

#39425 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:54 PM

^If we are talking about Sayu fans, they should have Yamaki Risa in that guest list.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#39426 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:45 AM

^ Risa would be a pretty good replacement as well.

She and Manakan are probably my fave duo on Country Girls' radioshow... though, they're all pretty entertaining to listen to and have a lot of fun together.

And now, from the Risa thread..... Risa and Musubu taking pics with Sayu's graduation gown:

Probably the highlight of the day's event.

Funaki%20Musubu,%20Yamaki%20Risa-609086.

^_^

#39427 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

A small Sayu mention by Maria, but I was in the mood so here we go

http://ameblo.jp/mm-...2128812047.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=60560

Now I don't know how long chocolates last for in the first place, but that's gotta be some funky chocolate by now lol.

Also I'm guessing because she mentioned it this way, it's not she got it for valentine's more that she just wanted to find a reason to bring it up lol.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

#39428 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:58 PM

She is very sweet, but better don't open that chocolate now ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#39429 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:14 PM

No way chocolate can last that long, unless sayu bought it in McDonalds of course.

#39430 Sayaki

Sayaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

inzkf9.jpg

Just a little something I found that I thought was cute, i'm not sure its been posted before, sorry then!

Maria is so cute, I do think she really likes Sayumi since she doesn't need to think twice about it.

#39431 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

it is going to be really sad as the author keep adding member to this picture

#39432 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:21 AM

I'm wondering if Sayu's never going to come back. I know its been said that she's on indefinite hiatus, but what if she just said that so she didn't disappoint people completely with her graduation announcement. Or maybe it was initially going to be an indefinite hiatus and she realized how much she liked being out of the entertainment industry and wants to keep it that way.

#39433 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:41 AM

^ I don't think she just said "indefinite hiatus" to spare that fans' feelings like Berryz did.

I think she does, or at least had the intention to return someday once she rested up and found something she wanted to do upon her return.

But, things happen and she really might have decided to not return, but I still feel that even if she did, she'd at least comeback to make the announcement.

So going on that assumption, no news is good news, right? :P

A small Sayu mention by Maria, but I was in the mood so here we go

http://ameblo.jp/mm-...2128812047.html

(translations) http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=60560

Now I don't know how long chocolates last for in the first place, but that's gotta be some funky chocolate by now lol.

Also I'm guessing because she mentioned it this way, it's not she got it for valentine's more that she just wanted to find a reason to bring it up lol.

I've seen that M&Ms have a shelf life of up to a year for plain, and a bit longer if you keep them in the freezer..... but I'm sure both expiration dates have long passed for those particular candies.

Although, with Maria and Risa being such big fans of Sayu, I bet it wouldn't take much prodding to get them to eat one on a dare! :lol:

#39434 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:12 AM

I don't think she just said "indefinite hiatus" to spare that fans' feelings like Berryz did.

But, things happen and she really might have decided to not return, but I still feel that even if she did, she'd at least comeback to make the announcement.

Yeah, since I'm kinda pessimistic about her return, come this march, we'll hear about it :ph34r:

#39435 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:03 PM

[repeated]

#39436 mysayumi

mysayumi

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:23 PM

But as of now,Sayu is being chased by pile of suitors right?

#39437 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

^ Who knows.... she is an attractive woman.

And given that she's no longer an Idol but a private citizen, she's now free to pursue a romantic relationship perhaps leading to marriage. ^_^

#39438 mysayumi

mysayumi

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 494 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:32 AM

And given that she's no longer an Idol but a private citizen, she's now free to pursue a romantic relationship perhaps leading to marriage. ^_^

OUCH!!!!

#39439 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:51 AM

What lucky man will have Sayu's poison tongue, and will adapt to her cuteness? ^_^

#39440 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

On the topic of being an attractive woman, fast forward to her dating, I thought "ah it'll be easy huh, she sure knows how to please..." Then later, "...her fans."

I wonder. Hahaha. Being an idol gives you a rather abnormal disposition towards some stuffs XD 

kamei.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users