• Please log in to reply
42453 replies to this topic

#21 stepdaughter

stepdaughter

why are you reading this

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:04 PM

well,sayumi in chinese is something like 沙由美,so it sounds like sa-you-mei.
but 玉米aka corn, sounds like yumi->ゆみ, so ppl call her 玉米 instead of 沙由美~ XD

#22 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:49 PM

We all realise that its just people who dont like her who say its not an act. Afterall theres no real reason to hate her is there ? so they grasp at straws.

I agree with you on this one, there is no reason to not like her, shes just too cute. :c16: :c16: Once you get to know who she is, you will fall in love just like that, kind of like how it happened to me.

- モームスファン

Totally true her and Konkon are my two favs which is why i love Namida Ga so much. They get such little air time compared to many of the others.

#23 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:55 PM

To be honest I didn't pay much attention to Sayumi at first, but she grows on you.
The more I see of her the more I like her. :c16:

#24 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:14 AM

There's something about Sayu that just absolutely says "Sweety pie" to me, you know? She just has this really glad-to-be-famous-I-really-enjoy-all-of-this cheer that makes me like her lots. XD

#25 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:33 AM

There's something about Sayu that just absolutely says "Sweety pie" to me, you know? She just has this really glad-to-be-famous-I-really-enjoy-all-of-this cheer that makes me like her lots. XD

yeah, you gotta love that cheer!! It always shows her cuteness every time. :c16: :c16:

She will always be my "Sweety Pie" :c16: :c16: :c16:

#26 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:37 AM

My fav part of Hello Morning is the part with Sayumi Michishige and Yuko Nakazawa on it. I think there personalities although highly contrasting compliment each other wonderfully. Its the same old gags each week bit i still love it so much. Especially when Eri Kamei gets involved as they both start to bug Yuko. Yukos kinda cute when she gets cross with them but thats a different kind of cutesness to what Sayumi Michishige has going on. I love Sayumis Michishiges latest photobook with Rika Ishikawa but i do hope that she gets a solo one thats more suited to her style something more superuberkawaiiecutesy

Woohoo new word alert

Superuberkawaiicutesy meaning a simple way to describe the positive qualities of Sayumi Michishige.

#27 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:46 AM

My fav part of Hello Morning is the part with Sayumi Michishige and Yuko Nakazawa on it. I think there personalities although highly contrasting compliment each other wonderfully. Its the same old gags each week bit i still love it so much. Especially when Eri Kamei gets involved as they both start to bug Yuko. Yukos kinda cute when she gets cross with them but thats a different kind of cutesness to what Sayumi Michishige has going on. I love Sayumis Michishiges latest photobook with Rika Ishikawa but i do hope that she gets a solo one thats more suited to her style something more superuberkawaiiecutesy

Woohoo new word alert

Superuberkawaiicutesy meaning a simple way to describe the positive qualities of Sayumi Michishige.

That part of H!M is my favorite part, I love the gigs they do and thats what made me like Sayumi and all that cuteness!! :c16: :c16:

And yes, I would like to see sayumi come out with her own PB. Now that will definately show off all the cuteness, I would really love that!! :c16:

#28 Misaki

Misaki

Berryzologist

• Senpai
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:49 AM

but 玉米aka corn, sounds like yumi->ゆみ, so ppl call her 玉米 instead of 沙由美~ XD

玉米 & 玉米

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 stepdaughter

stepdaughter

why are you reading this

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:36 AM

but 玉米aka corn, sounds like yumi->ゆみ, so ppl call her 玉米 instead of 沙由美~ :)

玉米 & 玉米

Posted Image

hahaha.. ur so cute~~
anyways, lets call sayu 玉米together... XD :w00t!: :P :P

#30 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:26 PM

My fav part of Hello Morning is the part with Sayumi Michishige and Yuko Nakazawa on it. I think there personalities although highly contrasting compliment each other wonderfully. Its the same old gags each week bit i still love it so much. Especially when Eri Kamei gets involved as they both start to bug Yuko. Yukos kinda cute when she gets cross with them but thats a different kind of cutesness to what Sayumi Michishige has going on.

That part of H!M is my favorite part, I love the gigs they do and thats what made me like Sayumi and all that cuteness!! :c16: :c16:

Forgot to mention that the maido arii segment is going to be ending on tomorrows H!M, (least I think so anyway). That part was my favorite and I know all you sayumi fans liked that part as well. It's going to be well missed :crying

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 07:58 PM

Thats really bad news if thats the case as thats the main reason why i watch it.

#32 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:01 PM

My fav part of Hello Morning is the part with Sayumi Michishige and Yuko Nakazawa on it. I think there personalities although highly contrasting compliment each other wonderfully. Its the same old gags each week bit i still love it so much. Especially when Eri Kamei gets involved as they both start to bug Yuko. Yukos kinda cute when she gets cross with them but thats a different kind of cutesness to what Sayumi Michishige has going on.

Forgot to mention that the maido arii segment is going to be ending on tomorrows H!M, (least I think so anyway). That part was my favorite and I know all you sayumi fans liked that part as well. It's going to be well missed :crying

Thats really bad news if thats the case as thats the main reason why i watch it.

Just confirmed that maido arii is no longer on H!M, I know all you sayumi fans liked and/or loved that part, It was very awesome to have yuko and eri in it as well. Those were some funny times. Just want to put it out there and again, it's going to be well missed by all including myself.

#33 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:52 PM

This is vinatge Hello Project management. Hmm this is popular lets stop this right away. It was good beacause members who tend to get little attention were getting it. O well i hope they get something else instead.

#34 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:18 PM

Sayumi is so sweet how can anyone actually hate her.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#35 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:48 PM

Sayumi is so sweet how can anyone actually hate her.

I couldn't agree with you more, Thats why everyone loves her so much!! :c16: :c16: for the cuteness and her personallity.

Edited by momusufan, 27 November 2005 - 08:55 PM.

#36 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:17 PM

True i hate it when i see on forums how much people hate other people its so sad to think thats all they have to say. Something clearly not right in there head if they think that way. You dont have to love her but hey dont hate her. Thats whats good at this forum bashing members for no reason does not seem to happen or if it does theres so little ive not noticed it.

BTW thats a good avatar you have there momusufan.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#37 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:52 PM

True i hate it when i see on forums how much people hate other people its so sad to think thats all they have to say. Something clearly not right in there head if they think that way. You dont have to love her but hey dont hate her. Thats whats good at this forum bashing members for no reason does not seem to happen or if it does theres so little ive not noticed it.

Yeah, no one really talks bad about any H!P member here, because everyone is so cute, there is really nothing mean to say about anyone especially sayumi, konkon, etc.

BTW thats a good avatar you have there momusufan.

Yes, it sure is, thanks for the comment!

#38 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:32 AM

I can say that sayumin is the x-factor in momusu...every fanboy like her including me! :blush Still...not fair that now she has koharu as her rival...

#39 weijie22

weijie22

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 02:47 PM

too cute cant even get angry if she does something wrong
My favourite H!P members
1. Abe Natsumi--------------look a bit scary when not smiling
2.Konno Asami--------------cute girl who like to eats
3.Rika Ishikawa--------------charmy biyuden
4. Yaguchi Mari---------------small forever
5. Aya Matsuura------------interesting girl with interesting acts
6. Ayaka Kimura------------the first h!p who i know and make me interested in h!p
7. Risa Niigaki -------------Interesting girl who has grown up
8. Okada Yui---------------seen her in h!m acting the "chu" cute
9. Nakazawa Yuko---------oldest h!p who interested me
10. Yasuda Kei--------------obachan...so funny i miss her

#40 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:53 PM

too cute cant even get angry if she does something wrong

me neither, again shes just way too cute!! :c16: :c16: