Photo

What happened to our H!O vets? And H!O in general?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 rurupedia

rurupedia

annoying ruru oshi lmao

• Senpai
  • 1555 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 09:49 PM

oh holy crap i just realized i never saw your response sukibeam, i'm so sorry!! super late but i definitely agree with u, i understand why theres less discussion and activity here not only with h!p doing less but just forms of sns shifting and fandom sources in general changing so i try my best to be active on here myself and do updates and everything (...which i haven't been able to do lately but hopefully i can get back on it once life stuff settles down lololol). oh and discord is cool for current fandom stuff, i'm in a few servers actually and it's fun but also tbh i do prefer forums more since its easier to gather my thoughts (which i'm horrible with like it takes me forever to put my thoughts into words tbh) and write everything down so i guess that's the main difference between forums and discord/sns/wtv lol

incredibly powerful beyooooonds stan

smn2AT0.png

ruru mei uutan wakana kishimon

zukky yuiyui moeka nappi

#102 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 8082 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 03:49 AM

I've been a member here since 1/2008.....13 years!

And I think I've been fairly consistent with my presence.

Who here has been on long enough to remember the ZONE sub-forum? Or remembers when there wasn't separate Tsuji/Kago threads, just the W thread? At one time, the W thread had more comments than even Aichan or Sayu.......and most of the posts were about Aibon.

I have to admit that the times my activity here slacked off was because of being in the FB H!P Fans group........and I would return here everytime I got thrown into FB jail (where I am right now :D :D :D ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users