• Please log in to reply
42462 replies to this topic

#61 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:52 PM

I'm being a little sarcastic. I just really like how independant Miki Fujimoto is. I really can't look at her and think "Oh, she's doing something for the camera."

I /LOVE/ Reina's voice, and she's a pretty good dancer, too. Its hard for me to believe she wasn't picked the first time she auditioned. Reina.. as a 5th gen... Still, the fact that she came back and tried again and apparently improved and got in just makes me all grin-y.

Reina: "Darnit, I'm /GOING/ to be a Musume, Tsunku!"
Tsunku: "Alright, alright!"

#62 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:59 AM

Reina: "Darnit, I'm /GOING/ to be a Musume, Tsunku!"
Tsunku: "Alright, alright!"

a good move on Tsunku's part, i suppose. she does have a strong voice. i like it. lately she's been put in more leads with Takahashi and Miki, to replace Rika, i'm guessing. i really wish tsunku would split the parts up more evenly, but....
has Reina had a "signiture" song yet? where she's really a lead? like Yossi's Mr. Moonlight? not one that she's had to really share with Miki/Taka.

i heard from my (well informed) friend that Reina and some of her friends in... junior high, i think? did a Mini Moni act for a school talent show. i don't have the picture to show, i'm sorry, but that's what i've heard... i think it's cute.
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#63 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:38 AM

has Reina had a "signiture" song yet? where she's really a lead? like Yossi's Mr. Moonlight? not one that she's had to really share with Miki/Taka.

She had the lead in the 6th gen debut song Shabondama. Unless you count Rika's spoken part in the middle, Reina had the most lines.

Posted Image

#64 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:40 AM

She had the lead in the 6th gen debut song Shabondama. Unless you count Rika's spoken part in the middle, Reina had the most lines.

ah. sankyuu! i don't have time to go look at the lyrics website for parts right now...
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#65 Mugen

Mugen

誰かが君を想ってる

• Senpai
  • 479 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:08 AM

Or her completely own song, Memory Seishun no Hikari. :cool

I'd LIKE to think she got that skit with Koharu because they talk, but that's just my hopeful imagination.

I was just thinking of that myself, since they have that skit now, maybe reina and koharu are close to each other in some way.

I think they were always friends. From the old document dokyus, Reina was the one who was helping Koharu with her singing and stuff.

Edited by Mugen, 07 December 2005 - 08:09 AM.

#66 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 02:05 PM

I think they were always friends. From the old document dokyus, Reina was the one who was helping Koharu with her singing and stuff.

I kinda knew they would be good friends, but I always thought sayu and koharu were more close as friends. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I kinda thought Reina and Makoto were close friends though.

#67 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

Im sure that part you say about Sayumi and Koharu being friends is correct.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#68 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

Im sure that part you say about Sayumi and Koharu being friends is correct.

yes they are, just wanted to be sure.

thanks

#69 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:43 PM

So what do you think is Sayumis cutest moment ? Theres so many its hard to choose but one thing i always loved was the way she harassad Yuko Nakazawa especially that ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni thing she did to her sometimes. Also any time she winks is a winner as well.

I knew I read this somewhere and it was driving me nuts because I couldn't find it. *smacks forehead* Oh silly me where else would you find out where to post Sayu's cutest moment? On Reina's thread. :lol: XD :P My response will be in Sayu's thread. XD

Posted Image

#70 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:59 PM

Heh, are there any of the Musume who aren't close to Makoto? Without Mari around, it seems she's the mood maker.

#71 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:54 AM

hmm... dont know if this is the right place to post, but it seems to be a thread invasion here? >><"

when i look @ Reina now and Reina before when i 1st really fell for her, preferred her with black hair rather than died hair. i miss those innorcent looks and her hair styles before, not its pig tails and curls. (this is just my preference)

what you lot prefer? before or after the hair dye? :c40:
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#72 Mugen

Mugen

誰かが君を想ってる

• Senpai
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:58 AM

I like her black hair better, seems like she's trying to create a "hot and sexy" image. Espcially on those recent UFA pictures

#73 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:07 AM

Black hair all the way!! Makes her look hot and sexy!! :c16: :c16:

#74 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:45 AM

LOL, momusufan everytime i look @ your signature and avatar i think every comment you say relates to Sayumi. yes the sexy and hot image doesnt really suit her, when i was comparing the PBs (which i psychically own) i definately prefered her 1st one.

wonder if we could start a movement to convince the UFA people to dye her hair back to black :cool
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#75 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:34 PM

LOL, momusufan everytime i look @ your signature and avatar i think every comment you say relates to Sayumi. yes the sexy and hot image doesnt really suit her, when i was comparing the PBs (which i psychically own) i definately prefered her 1st one.

wonder if we could start a movement to convince the UFA people to dye her hair back to black :cool

he-he, my comments mostly do relate to sayumi :blush thanks for noticing, anyway I have a momusu PB and Reina looks great in those pictures from the H!P concert from last summer, maybe not hot so to speak but just great.

Please Reina, dye your hair black again, you would look so HOT!! :c16: :c16:

#76 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:20 PM

Also it plays up the Reinanana tough girl image with her hair black. Or at least it does to me.

#77 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

Also it plays up the Reinanana tough girl image with her hair black. Or at least it does to me.

I think so too, it's just that black hair really stands out and makes a person look more mature.

in Reina's case, black hair would make her look hot and give her that tough girl image we'd all like to see again.

#78 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:39 PM

I find it hard to choose if i prefer her hair dyed or black. She has recently shall we say grown up abit "those who on her current photobook will understand even more so if you own both" She was cuter with black hair but recently she has been very cute full stop (Turn Dori Chicken i love it) but its clear she is trying to now be sexy. So im going with a draw with respect to what hair i prefer.

#79 Msi

Msi

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:07 PM

Reina is looking "SUPER KAWAII" these days, in the Sumo battle and "Turn Dori Chicken" she really did sexy cute with those cheeky little winks. :wink:
I have always liked her, and normally I like straight black hair, but the "curly dyed" look works for her.
She is fast becoming one of my favorites. :c16: :c16:

#80 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:10 PM

Reinas getting plenty more air time not that she ever really lacked it she was often middle ground if that makes sence but she seems to be heading towards the front which is good.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users