• Please log in to reply
42462 replies to this topic

#41 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:56 AM

I liked black-hair momusu too.But even all the member dye their hair...they look lovely to me :lol:

#42 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:55 PM

Though, my boyfriend keeps on joking that Makoto with super blonde hair has ceased being a Musume, and has now apparently gone into Super Saijin 2

#43 foojason

foojason

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:48 PM

nah, then she would be able to fly and yell "KAMEHAMEHA" in a high pitched voice while shooting a beam of energy out of her hands. Do you see her doing any of that? :w00t!:

Sorry i used to watch DBZ a lot.

#44 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:05 PM

I wonder if Mako-chan's into any comics/anime... :wink:
Posted Image

#45 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:05 PM

Could I see her doing that? Oh yeah.

Hm, I don't know. I always figured Reina, Takahashi, Makoto, Kaori, Mari, they were the sort...

#46 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:55 PM

Look through the videos for evidence if you take it all litreally you will see that a few of them (according to the videos anyway) have super powers. The most famous would be Maris Sexy Beam but a few others have them as well.

Heres the Reina Tanaka bit afterall it is her thread. Is it just me or does Reina have really pretty eyes ?
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#47 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:39 PM

Is it just me or does Reina have really pretty eyes ?

I definately agree. That was the first feature on Reina that I noticed. She does have very pretty eyes.

BTW, what happened to your avatar Makoto is all stretched :)

Posted Image

#48 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:03 AM

That avatar dont looked stretched to me. Reina has suddenly grown up recently she is entering that hazy transition between girl and woman and thats always a good thing to s ee happen. Ive noticed this happen with a few members of Morning Musume over the last year. In particular Konkon and Eri Kamei.

#49 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

My favorite feature is her smile. Sometimes when she's really happy she flashes this grin of absolute joy and it just makes me want to squeal how cute it is.

#50 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:43 AM

Reina has suddenly grown up recently she is entering that hazy transition between girl and woman and thats always a good thing to s ee happen. Ive noticed this happen with a few members of Morning Musume over the last year. In particular Konkon and Eri Kamei.

yes I agree with you, she's really grown up and I think her transition will go well.

I think this transition might make her even more hot than she is now :c16:

My favorite feature is her smile. Sometimes when she's really happy she flashes this grin of absolute joy and it just makes me want to squeal how cute it is.

yes, you gotta love that smile! I would just want to go up to her and give her a hug cuz its so cute to see!! :c16:

#51 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:32 AM

There's a shot of her giving her really really happy grin in the background of one of the Chokkan 2 live shots that just about made me die of sugar explosion!

Okay, dumb question time:

In the H!P, Maki Goto not withstanding, who's Reinana closest to? She generally doesn't appear that close with the other girls on Hello Morning.

#52 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:48 AM

In the H!P, Maki Goto not withstanding, who's Reinana closest to? She generally doesn't appear that close with the other girls on Hello Morning.

I don't know, I have the hello project town PB and I was trying to see who Reina was really close to in the pictures. But my guess would be Makoto or Nono.

anyone else have an idea who Reina might be close to?

#53 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:27 PM

I don't know, I have the hello project town PB and I was trying to see who Reina was really close to in the pictures. But my guess would be Makoto or Nono.

anyone else have an idea who Reina might be close to?

She close to everybody in H!P....I think. Maybe ur right...I seen the a FLETS that shows makoto, yossi and koharu together.

#54 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:06 PM

The only thing i came aware about with Reina was when she first joined along with Sayumi and Eri she kinda felt left out alittle as those two were kinda to weird for her alot of the time. Its not they didt like her or anything like that its just that Eri and Sayumi got on very well from day one or so i here.

#55 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

Even though I don't think they're enemies or anything, she's never seemed particularly close to Sayu or Eri in most things either. I'd LIKE to think she got that skit with Koharu because they talk, but that's just my hopeful imagination.

#56 momusufan

momusufan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2898 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:24 PM

I'd LIKE to think she got that skit with Koharu because they talk, but that's just my hopeful imagination.

I was just thinking of that myself, since they have that skit now, maybe reina and koharu are close to each other in some way.

#57 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

With the exception of Miki Fujimoto who has it in contract that she doesn't have to appear to like anything in any special way unless she wants to, it seems like Koharu-chan is pretty well liked by all.

Reina was friends with Rika before she graduated too, was she?

#58 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 07:08 PM

With the exception of Miki Fujimoto who has it in contract that she doesn't have to appear to like anything in any special way unless she wants to

Sorry whats all that about or is it sarcasem ? She does seem alittle like that at times, sometimes its hard to tell on a forum.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#59 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:17 AM

With the exception of Miki Fujimoto who has it in contract that she doesn't have to appear to like anything in any special way unless she wants to, it seems like Koharu-chan is pretty well liked by all.

if it was sarcasm (i'm assuming it was?) i still wouldn't be surprised if it were true :XD:

maybe Reina's just friends with a lot of the other girls but not best friends? she said her special talent was getting along with anyone... i hope she has a lot of friends. go reina go!
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#60 kbob

kbob

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:20 AM

she looked like she was really close to rika, considering how she was at the graduation concert for her, but that may have been because she had so much respect for her, you know? maybe not because they were close.

i also think reina has one of the best voices right now. it's really distinct, and easily separated from the rest. yeah, she's cute/hot and all, but she also has talent. good for her. there's a reason or two why she's my favorite.
ゴーゴーだねえ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users