• Please log in to reply
42462 replies to this topic

#41561 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

Good job, Jenny. My fav in LovendoR is Marin, but covering the voices is more than enough (just joking) :gitaa: :P

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#41562 Yoschi

Yoschi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

Are there any regular translations of Reina's blog anywhere? I know Blog-Project occasionally does some, but I was wondering if there's anything like Reina-Project around these days...? <3 <3

#41563 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:17 PM

Good job, Jenny. My fav in LovendoR is Marin, but covering the voices is more than enough (just joking) :gitaa: :P

Haha thank you XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#41564 andym88

andym88

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Are there any regular translations of Reina's blog anywhere? I know Blog-Project occasionally does some, but I was wondering if there's anything like Reina-Project around these days...? <3 <3

I have seen no other translation site for Reina other than Blog-Project, and I have looked everywhere! lol. 

I'm a web designer, so if there are any English-Japanese translators who would be willing to translate every now and again, let me know and I'll start creating a non-profit Tanaka Reina dedicated fan website. I can prepare all Reina's entries with pictures etc so they'll just need to be translated, I also have some design ideas of my own.

It would be voluntarily so I wouldn't expect any commitment or anything, it will just be signing in when you feel like it to translate the posts but trying to motivate yourself to do it regularly. I assume people don't really have the time, but as you brought the question up I though I'd ask to see if there is anyone interested.

#41565 Yoschi

Yoschi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

I guess we've both turned the internet upside down lol.

I visit http://reina-project.blogspot.de/ a lot, even though they stopped updating over 2 years ago

. . . it's still worth the visit <3

Your idea for a Reina site is wonderful honestly :respect:

If you do find translators and need an extra hand, I wouldn't mind helping where I'm able.

#41566 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:18 AM

#41567 xingwa

xingwa

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

^ OMG. The special disk is pretty epic and worth the purchase on its own. 

#41568 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:46 AM

[Pop Culture Chronicles] #15 From Idol to Rock Band – Reina Tanaka and The Meaning of "Hometown".
http://asianbeat.com...ulture/015.html

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#41569 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:42 AM

I was watching Music+... I can't help but to ship ReinaXTakui pair...

on Music+ Xmas, Reina was being blunt asking Takui if he spent his christmas with his girlfriend..

Takui denied it though.. I find it adorable.. haha

#41570 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:35 AM

^
Tanaka very obviously likes Nakajima. I don't think anything can or will come of it. I don't think Tanaka even tries to pretend otherwise. She all-but jumps in his lap when he guests on RabuOn.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#41571 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

14-12-22 Yokohama

Pass: merry christmas

http://www1.axfc.net...ader/so/3379267

#41572 whitekarasu

whitekarasu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:16 AM

100 Q&A

http://i.imgur.com/grrEzafh.jpg

i hope somebody can translate it :c18:

#41573 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:12 AM

^
Tanaka very obviously likes Nakajima. I don't think anything can or will come of it. I don't think Tanaka even tries to pretend otherwise. She all-but jumps in his lap when he guests on RabuOn.

*goesto watch music+ even tho i dont usually watch it ** OKAY, Reina's flirting . i wouldnt be surprised if she's dating him or someone nowadays...but knowing reina, she'd probably act tsundere towards her bf ...or yandere??  :ph34r:

Posted Image

#41574 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

http://lovendor.jp/news/1412291

Reina won't attend FiveStars2014 FINAL (12/30) and H!P Count Down Party 2014 (12/31) because influenza
She won't attend radio show in 1/2 either

Lovendor other member will still attend all those show, though

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#41575 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

Get well soon Reina. It sucks to be sick at the end of the year :S

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#41576 purin_purinsesu

purin_purinsesu

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:35 PM

Take care, Reina-san!! (>△<)

#41577 nikeboyfang

nikeboyfang

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

I think Reina has an American bf who is an Indie kpop style artist I think he auditioned for JYP and Brothers entertainment and is a part of Ja Rule's labels street teams back when morning musume had a myspace his demo had songs for her and they known each other since 2007 shes read his emails on her radio shows before I think but my Japanese Isn't so good wouldn't shock me if she was dating an Amercan or kpop artist or pop hop artist with her personality :P all I know he the guy that is stays on the down low so she don't get hated on maybe he's just a real good friend who knows I used google to find all this out.

#41578 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:04 PM

We have a rule against spreading baseless rumors here, even when you "source" them as being baseless.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#41579 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:36 PM

We have a rule against spreading baseless rumors here, even when you "source" them as being baseless.

Sadly, I know exactly who he is. He's referring to himself. He really believes this, too.

Anywaaaay.. Reina really does seem to like Takui, she's at least attracted to him. It's almost like watching her literally turn into "heart eyes emoji".. Can't say I fault her, he's pretty cute. He seems like a nice guy too. I don't think anything is going on with them, but I think if she were to date anyone, they would be a suitable pair. Reina seems too ambitious to date anyone that doesn't share her ambitions, or someone who is just an average person/celebrity.

Sucks Reina had to get sick right at the end of the year, it's the worst way to spend the new year. :( I was hoping for another OG unit revival at this year's countdown.. (ala Aa!..or something.) I hope she feels better quickly.

100 Q&A

i hope somebody can translate it :c18:

I'll try it out, could you find a HQ scan?? Some of the questions will be difficult because of the kanji being blurred. (I can still try to translate those with context from the answers, but I'll omit those that are completely unreadable.)

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#41580 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:40 PM

^
I think in recent Music+ Reina said that right now